Erinandbaby Part 1

mookieloo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erinandbaby Part 1

Unread post by mookieloo »

Her main channel is almost entirely sponsored now. Weight loss updates? Nutrisystem. Essential oils. Subscription boxes. Car test drives on her vlog channel. I don't blame her for hustling, but christ, break things up a little, yo.
Pink_pony14

Unread post by Pink_pony14 »

I'm glad she seems happy. I wouldn't be happy trapped at home day after day with no car. She seems so weak. You can tell her self esteem is shit. Before she lost weight recently, all she did was whine about how fat she was when she really wasn't. And she's so obsessed with her hair and cried about it. She never goes to the store by herself. I mean, she is the most insecure weak person I know. So sad. If her hubby ever left, she wouldn't even know how to take care of herself.
Pink_pony14

Unread post by Pink_pony14 »

She just made a video with her "attractive" husband on why they have a good marriage. It's a load of crap. He obviously wants a blonde and I hope he gets one soon. She needs him so she makes the relationship work. No college education, no self esteem, no goals besides sitting around with her kids, she would die without him cuz she's no weak and needy.
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

I wonder what happened to all of her videos and social media account??
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Kmommy wrote:I wonder what happened to all of her videos and social media account??
Well she wasn't very active was she? I only checked on her rarely but last time I checked she hadn't made a video in a couple months.
pampam1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pampam1 »

I actually went today to find a video she had done and realized everything was gone! I really liked her and I'm sad she just dissapeared without saying anything
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Kmommy wrote:I wonder what happened to all of her videos and social media account??
Well she wasn't very active was she? I only checked on her rarely but last time I checked she hadn't made a video in a couple months.
True, but she deleted every single one of her videos. And made all of her social media accounts private. Maybe something happened?
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Kmommy wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
True, but she deleted every single one of her videos. And made all of her social media accounts private. Maybe something happened?
I could've sworn she posted awhile that she was done with YouTube.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

So no one knows what happened to Erin? I really enjoyed her videos!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Smv53 wrote:So no one knows what happened to Erin? I really enjoyed her videos!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
No, she removed like.... everyone!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”