Aleiasteenmama Part 1

jacqueline94
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aleiasteenmama Part 1

Unread post by jacqueline94 »

Apparently her being a SAHM/working 20 hours a week did not work out because she said she did not make enough money. I really like Nikole, but that is really something she could have calculated herself and made a budget to see if she could afford the reduction BEFORE going and telling her boss to cut her hours. Because she did not plan well, she lost her position as deli manager (and I think she mentioned in one of the recent videos that means a wage reduction). She mentioned how her boss was rude to her about trying get her hours back, but you can't really blame the guy because he had to make up for her reduced hours somehow. She's lucky she got a total of 30 hours back. Next time she should think her decision through. :roll:
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I just found her channel and I love her!
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

jacqueline94 wrote:Apparently her being a SAHM/working 20 hours a week did not work out because she said she did not make enough money. I really like Nikole, but that is really something she could have calculated herself and made a budget to see if she could afford the reduction BEFORE going and telling her boss to cut her hours. Because she did not plan well, she lost her position as deli manager (and I think she mentioned in one of the recent videos that means a wage reduction). She mentioned how her boss was rude to her about trying get her hours back, but you can't really blame the guy because he had to make up for her reduced hours somehow. She's lucky she got a total of 30 hours back. Next time she should think her decision through. :roll:
I agree it was a pretty bad decision and she's lucky to have gotten any job back at all, she must have seriously lost her mind for a Second watching all of these other teen moms that get to be lazy all day and vlog with no jobs and pop out kids every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

jacqueline94 wrote:Apparently her being a SAHM/working 20 hours a week did not work out because she said she did not make enough money. I really like Nikole, but that is really something she could have calculated herself and made a budget to see if she could afford the reduction BEFORE going and telling her boss to cut her hours. Because she did not plan well, she lost her position as deli manager (and I think she mentioned in one of the recent videos that means a wage reduction). She mentioned how her boss was rude to her about trying get her hours back, but you can't really blame the guy because he had to make up for her reduced hours somehow. She's lucky she got a total of 30 hours back. Next time she should think her decision through. :roll:
Yeah it seems like as soon as Sean got the call to say he got a job she instantly dropped her hours, in one of her vlogs when she is saying she has no money and they have like no food etc, she says that she is waiting to see how much Sean gets paid so they can do a new budget. She really should have waited until Sean had been in his job for awhile and been paid a few times to plan a new budget and then see if they could afford for nikkole to cut her hours.

I completely understand why she would want to cut her hours, she works ridiculous hours and every parent in the world wants to spend more time with their kids but you do what you have to do and I think they should have taken this time with them both working full time to save money. They could have stayed living off nikkole's wage and saved Sean's and they'd be able to afford to buy a better car or rent a better house. She really jumped the gun on that one.

But I really like her, she's honest and she doesn't pretend her life is something that it isn't. I want her to do well in life because she has really struggled. I hope they put aleia in school soon, she's so bright and I think she would thrive.

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Aleia is the most beautiful child in the world... so cute and funny! Too bad they don't put her in some sort of advanced schooling, she sounded way more smart and articulate than an average child her age. She is so precious!
up all night, got demons to fight
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hope she comes back to YT soon. I had a look on her Facebook and it looks like they’ve been having a rough time lately.

MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

staceybrax wrote:I hope she comes back to YT soon. I had a look on her Facebook and it looks like they’ve been having a rough time lately.

Oh no!! whTs been going on?
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Honestly when are they NOT having a rough time?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommyToASweetie wrote:
staceybrax wrote:I hope she comes back to YT soon. I had a look on her Facebook and it looks like they’ve been having a rough time lately.

Oh no!! whTs been going on?
They’re now living in Ohio with her mom again, moving to Nevada didn’t work out. I’m not sure why.

ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

Miss Nikole
Wonder how she is xx
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I hope they’re doing well

I honestly have so much respect for her
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:I hope they’re doing well

I do too, she always has so much shit thrown at her but she always keeps working hard to make a better life for her family. I hope she has more luck soon.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

staceybrax wrote:
Panda714 wrote:I hope they’re doing well

I do too, she always has so much shit thrown at her but she always keeps working hard to make a better life for her family. I hope she has more luck soon.

She's the one that is love see catch an actually break and be able to live happily
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

staceybrax wrote: They’re now living in Ohio with her mom again, moving to Nevada didn’t work out. I’m not sure why.
You mean Idaho?

I am a fan of Nikole since she was pregnant with Aleia and definitely respect her and so much want them to succeed. But over the years their ever-changing living situation has become increasingly puzzling. They never stay in one place too long, and each time they finally seem to get it together, some drama with landlords or roommates or family shortly ensues, and they're off again. Nikole has a great work ethic and has consistently held a job, so I don't get why the three of them (no roommates!) can't just rent a place and get reasonably settled and go about their lives. Does Sean work? Something is amiss and I can't quite put my finger on it after all these years. Anyone else get what I'm saying?
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
staceybrax wrote: They’re now living in Ohio with her mom again, moving to Nevada didn’t work out. I’m not sure why.
You mean Idaho?

I am a fan of Nikole since she was pregnant with Aleia and definitely respect her and so much want them to succeed. But over the years their ever-changing living situation has become increasingly puzzling. They never stay in one place too long, and each time they finally seem to get it together, some drama with landlords or roommates or family shortly ensues, and they're off again. Nikole has a great work ethic and has consistently held a job, so I don't get why the three of them (no roommates!) can't just rent a place and get reasonably settled and go about their lives. Does Sean work? Something is amiss and I can't quite put my finger on it after all these years. Anyone else get what I'm saying?
Sean has some sort of criminal record which makes it difficult for him to find work.
The huge difference between her and other youtube moms that are super popular is that the other ones are just VERY lucky. Most of them come from extremely supportive and/or pretty well off families (for example Mimi from JesssFam) and have it so easy. Youtube worked out for the other ones so they can sit on their ass all day.
Nikole has to work SO hard to try to make it work for her family, which is the reality for lots of teen moms in America. I really wish her bad luck would stop though, and she could catch a break and settle down... She’s one of the only YT Moms i’m rooting for and hoping she can find some luck
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

MommyToASweetie wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:
You mean Idaho?

Sean has some sort of criminal record which makes it difficult for him to find work.
The huge difference between her and other youtube moms that are super popular is that the other ones are just VERY lucky. Most of them come from extremely supportive and/or pretty well off families (for example Mimi from JesssFam) and have it so easy. Youtube worked out for the other ones so they can sit on their ass all day.
Nikole has to work SO hard to try to make it work for her family, which is the reality for lots of teen moms in America. I really wish her bad luck would stop though, and she could catch a break and settle down... She’s one of the only YT Moms i’m rooting for and hoping she can find some luck
I feel the exact same way. many of these yt teen moms are just plain lucky I can’t imagine how any of them would handle working in the real world or taking care of their kids without all the help they get, I’m rooting for Nikole also she deserves a break

ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:

I totally agree. I think both Nik

You mean Idaho?

I totally agree I think her and Sean had rough backgrounds and are very much still rough around the edges. I love nikole but i can imagine her being quite a feisty and somewhat aggressive person to live around and work around same as Sean.they've simply not had the role models or life experience to encourage them to cope in conflict type scenarios
They have nothing life style wise to loose and it leads them to make careless decisions. An example being moving into an RV with no running toilet(remember they had to bag the tissues they used.. Unhygienic)
They were living in borderline poverty in the most recent house, letting their old friends look after aleia as they couldn't afford childcare. Tinned unhealthy foods. Yet getting many pets.

I really want nikole to succeed, i really feel she could benefit from having intervention like they have here in the u. K. Cooking classes on a low income, budgeting lessons.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I truly hope the bad luck doesn't follow them to Idaho and they can finally settle down, even if that involves living with Nikole's mom initially. At 5 years old, Aleia is now school age and needs stability more than ever. The clock is ticking...now is their chance, no excuses!

I hadn't realized that Sean came with a criminal record. Anyone know what he did? I know he loves Aleia and seems nice enough, but I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't holding Nikole back in other ways. Guess time will tell.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She’s said before Sean’s record has been an issue with finding lodging which is really unfortunate. He seems to handle Aleia very well and treat her like his own

Nikole seemed to get very serious very quickly when pregnant with Aleia(quitting drugs and avoiding trouble/troublesome people)and dropped Dallas when he put his hands on her. She’s always found some way to get a job and make sure her child has what she needs

I really just want her to finally catch a break and not have life kick her in the ass

I can’t help but wonder if she would maybe do well in Tayler’s area?

It seems to be affordable and if even Chuckie can find work, I’m sure Sean could too

So long as they would continue to keep their noses clean and all
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

She is back with a few videos! Things have been rough..
up all night, got demons to fight

Return to “A-H”