Aleiasteenmama Part 1

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aleiasteenmama Part 1

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I haven't seen a post about her yet. I, for the most part, like her from what I've watched. She really needs to stay away her from Dallas. I don't understand what happened between her twin and sister and Dallas though, can anyone explain it to me?
Laveela
Talker
Talker

Re: Aleiasteenmama

Unread post by Laveela »

From what I have watched of her, I like her too. As I remember a few months back her twin Maggie and Dallas were in a relationship, but they broke up, Maggie went to rehab and has cleaned herself up.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Dallas and Maggie did meth behind her back.
I think she's pretty honest and entertaining.
ImageImage
SallyLaSalle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SallyLaSalle »

Based on what I have seen, I like her. It takes a strong person to clean up their act and take responsibility for their actions like she has. It also takes a lot to put a story like that up on YT. One can only hope that she continues to stay clean.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I like her too. She keeps it real. When she was off and on with Dallas, she had that typical teenage girl dramarific life but I give her major props for staying away from Dallas... it's hard to leave someone you love especially if you have a child with them.
#FreeBen
Funnybones
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Funnybones »

I like her!!! She doesn't keep things that make herself look bad from her viewers. Brutally honest about her past and she is working hard to make a bright future for her daughter
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

I've only seen one or two of her videos and I like them, her baby is so cute. <3
I had fun once, it was awful.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I really like her. She seems like she's going to be a great Mother.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I like this girl a lot. Like everyone else has said, she seems to be really honest. The only thing that makes me scratch my head is her dream of becoming a vet and owning her own ranch for rescue animals. Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely dream. But I just think she may be a bit clueless as to how difficult that may be to achieve. First of all, you need to be really smart to be a vet. And vet school is extremely difficult to get into. Possibly more difficult than med school bc there are fewer schools so it's more competetive. Some of the smartest and hardworking people I know went to vet school and it wasn't easy. Then, we have the ranch. Obviously, purchasing a ranch would be pricey on its own. But combine that with the financial burden of rescue animals and now we're talking nearly impossible. Oh, plus the fact that she is a single, unemployed, teen mother. I really do hope for the best, but she needs to maybe do a little research about what needs to be done in order to achieve this goal.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Doopher wrote:I like this girl a lot. Like everyone else has said, she seems to be really honest. The only thing that makes me scratch my head is her dream of becoming a vet and owning her own ranch for rescue animals. Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely dream. But I just think she may be a bit clueless as to how difficult that may be to achieve. First of all, you need to be really smart to be a vet. And vet school is extremely difficult to get into. Possibly more difficult than med school bc there are fewer schools so it's more competetive. Some of the smartest and hardworking people I know went to vet school and it wasn't easy. Then, we have the ranch. Obviously, purchasing a ranch would be pricey on its own. But combine that with the financial burden of rescue animals and now we're talking nearly impossible. Oh, plus the fact that she is a single, unemployed, teen mother. I really do hope for the best, but she needs to maybe do a little research about what needs to be done in order to achieve this goal.
Ya here in Ireland it's harder to get into veterinary than medicine. That's why for now I'm being more realistic and studying veterinary nursing instead. I takes 2 to 4 years rather then 7 or 8. Not sure how she's even planning on getting in.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Okay, holy shit. Just watched her 2 week baby update. She is doing CIO already!!! Just *gasp* omg. If CIO is right for your family, it just is. I don't judge you for it. But 2 weeks is old is soooo too young for CIO. I am literally just like... NO NIKOLE!!! NO!
#FreeBen
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Yeah, I think you're right. But my hope is that this girl is different from some other yt moms. It's POSSIBLE that she might actually take advice from people and be super real about it and just be like, "yeah, I didn't know that was bad. Now I do." You know, rather than dance around it and defend it. Who knows! But yeah, I hope for her baby's sake, she at least waits a little bit longer to do the CIO method.
JazzyStar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JazzyStar »

I don't like her, Her daughter is beautiful but I just don't like her, the CIO method I'm sorry but her daughter is too young for that and co sleeping isn't the best choice either... Plus I feel like she puts everything out there, idk maybe I'll grow on her lol
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She was also talking about her fake crying and being fussy and awake all the time.

Newborns don't fake cry. Being fussy and awake is what happens when your baby is about a week or two old. It's totally normal and I hope she gets that and just deals instead of letting that poor baby cry.I think it would be beneficial for her to acknowledge that especially since like most teen moms, I'm sure she has a younger non pregnant audience of girls who watch teen moms because they want to be teen moms. I wish every young girl knew the reality of having a baby. I think most just don't. Hell, when I had my first, at 19, I had no idea what the reality really looked like until I lived it. I noticed she had responded to other comments but hasn't addressed anything about CIO since the video. All the comments I read seem totally well-mannered by people who obviously like her and just want her to do the research. It would ease my mind if she at least acknowledged it and found a better option. I don't think she's negligent or a bad mother by any means, I just think she is completely uneducated on the topics and I don't blame her, I was too.

So this video brings a turning point. How she handles this and if she chooses to continue CIO on a newborn will drastically change my opinion of her. If she posts a video about how she had no idea and what she is planning to do instead, I would respect her. If she does what most YT mommies do and gets all defensive saying we need to get lives and it's her kid and her mom's coworker's sister in law who is a pediatrician says that CIO is fine to start this young, I will probably very much dislike her. I understand different things are right for different families but I just can't picture any family who thinks CIO with a newborn is right.
#FreeBen
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

She's already handled the CIO topic on her fb fanpage, quite maturely too compared to some.

I like her and I like the fact she doesn't seem to have attitude towards taking advice.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

She addressed the CIO method officially, I guess, in a video. I kind of knew she would treat the whole situation differently than some of the other yt moms. This girl is great! She really heard everybody, did her own research, and has decided not to do it for now. I think it's so great that she can take constructive criticism. And another way in which she is different than some other yt moms is her maturity in dealing with her baby daddy. He seems to be a typical piece of shit. Drugs, cheating, lying, NOT seeing the baby at all. And this girl is doing everything right. She definitely taking the high road. And I'm pretty sure she's only 17. She's a kid. It's cool that she has made so many necessary changes to her life in order to give her daughter a good life.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Love her, love her videos. She is realistic, she has goals ( even if it seems out there ) and she wants the best for her child. She's open about her personal history ( drugs, guys, alcohol ) but she doesn't let it dictate her. Her family is hilarious, the video's with her twin sister Maggie have my side hurting, especially when she was filming labour and deliver ( called the Mag Cam ) I always quote that video;

Dallas: I'm.... speechless.
Maggie: Speechless because you're about to have a baby or because I'm so beautiful!?
Dallas: Because I tied my shoe's wrong.

Love them, Dallas is an idiot and I feel bad for laughing at his corny jokes or attempts to be funny but I'm easily amused.
And Maggie being sober and her song writing is great. Great people, great family.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
JustMe91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustMe91 »

I really like Nikole. I also give her a pat on the back for cleaning her life up & staying that way after Aleia was born. I agree that she definitely needs to stay away from Dallas because he will drag her down. I like Maggie a lot & I am glad that he has cleaned her life up as well. Hopefully she stays that way for the sake of Nikole and Aleia.
siennasmamma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by siennasmamma »

I like Nikole a lot. I found her channel right when she started it and had only a few subscribers. She has always been a sweetheart to me. I really respect her as well. As soon as Nikole found out she was pregnant, she immediately got clean and took the steps necessary to better her life and the future life of her child. She isn't all rainbows and unicorns either. She tells it like it is and is actually someone these young girls can look up to. That is a lot more than I can say for most of the other YT moms. :respekt: :wink:
mandajoy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mandajoy »

I really like her. I like people like her who don't pretend the sun is always shining. Her, Kilee (from Kileeand cadence) and alli from (kvebe002) are my fave moms who do this. I do think she needs to official break it off with baby daddy though. She's gotta protect that precious daughter of hers.

Return to “A-H”