Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aleiasteenmama Part 1

Unread post by Honeybee23 »

staceybrax wrote:
Honeybee23 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:So she is about to have a baby and Sean is unemployed again Image he’s unemployed a whole lot more than he is employed. It makes no sense that he would quit his job and nikkole would keep working when she is going to need time off soon when the baby is born.
ALWAYS have a new job lined up before you quit a job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right and her reasoning for not wanting him to work because it's 12 hrs. Sounds like he didn't want to do that. He seems like a real winner, he needs to man up idk why she's still with him, she's been supporting him their whole relationship and being pregnant he should be the one stepping up and supporting her

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah the reason was ridiculous. And because their car broke down again so it’d be too hard for him to get a ride to work. How do they plan on paying to fix the car with no job? You’d think they’d be happy about the extra hours at work because more hours=more money. He is forever unemployed and never stays in a job long and that would drive me insane. There is nothing more unattractive than a lazy man.
And she has cut her hours back at work, which is fine because she’s pretty heavily pregnant at this point, but with him quitting and her cutting back hours they must be struggling. And she says that they want to move out of her mothers house before the baby is born or soon after.. I don’t know how they think they’ll be able to afford it.

I want to like her and I want to root for her but then they do things like this and it makes it hard.

I'd be rooting for her a hell of a lot more once she drops shawn and realizes he's just a dead weight. When they split up for that short period of time before, she was a completely different person, her spirits were high. I feel bad for her

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

^ then she would be , what? single mom with 2 different ex baby daddies? It's not going to be better. 12 hours is a lot of work, but if the pay is good it's Worth it.
up all night, got demons to fight
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

sleep84 wrote:^ then she would be , what? single mom with 2 different ex baby daddies? It's not going to be better. 12 hours is a lot of work, but if the pay is good it's Worth it.
Yeah 12 hours are long shifts but you do what you have to do, so many people work 12 hour shifts everyday. And if he really hates it he could be looking for a new job in the meantime, then when you have a new job lined up he can quit. It drives me crazy how he’s always quitting jobs and then he’s just unemployed for extended periods of time , they have 2 kids to support and live in her mothers house it’s time he grew up.
Nikkole seems like a hard worker and is willing to work the shit jobs and the long hours to pay her bills and support her family but she shouldn’t be having the responsibility of being the sole earner while she’s heavily pregnant meanwhile Sean’s biggest job is taking Aleia to school in the morning.

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

staceymj wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:46 pm Nikkole seems like a hard worker and is willing to work the shit jobs and the long hours to pay her bills and support her family but she shouldn’t be having the responsibility of being the sole earner while she’s heavily pregnant meanwhile Sean’s biggest job is taking Aleia to school in the morning.
Yeah, I mean I'm all for equality, women working just as much as men, women being providers and men choosing to be stay at home parents if they want to, but if you can't afford it you shouldn't. I can't believe that this girl is so heavily pregnant and she is pulling 20-25 hours a week of work.
He is not even making an effort to help Nicole with her YT channel, he could vlog. She is still the mother, not him. Sorry to say this but it's more important for a Young girl to have the mom around than the step dad. I fell like she could have done something better with her time and her life in the past years, if not for Sean dragging her down and being a burden. He's not a bad guy like Dallas was, but he is still a deadbeat.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

sleep84 wrote:
staceymj wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:46 pm Nikkole seems like a hard worker and is willing to work the shit jobs and the long hours to pay her bills and support her family but she shouldn’t be having the responsibility of being the sole earner while she’s heavily pregnant meanwhile Sean’s biggest job is taking Aleia to school in the morning.
Yeah, I mean I'm all for equality, women working just as much as men, women being providers and men choosing to be stay at home parents if they want to, but if you can't afford it you shouldn't. I can't believe that this girl is so heavily pregnant and she is pulling 20-25 hours a week of work.
He is not even making an effort to help Nicole with her YT channel, he could vlog. She is still the mother, not him. Sorry to say this but it's more important for a Young girl to have the mom around than the step dad. I fell like she could have done something better with her time and her life in the past years, if not for Sean dragging her down and being a burden. He's not a bad guy like Dallas was, but he is still a deadbeat.

I completely agree about Sean being a deadbeat. I know he has a felony so it’s hard to get a “really good” job but at this point flipping burgers at McDonald’s is better than nothing. An honest paycheck is better than no paycheck. Sean has always been this way, if a job wasn’t going his way he’d quit. I would have much rather had my husband work 3-4 12 hours shifts making great money with benefits than absolutely nothing at all. I would rather work the opposite shift then my husband and have different days off if that meant we weren’t relying on others for money, rides, or even a place to live.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:
sleep84 wrote:^ then she would be , what? single mom with 2 different ex baby daddies? It's not going to be better. 12 hours is a lot of work, but if the pay is good it's Worth it.
Yeah 12 hours are long shifts but you do what you have to do, so many people work 12 hour shifts everyday. And if he really hates it he could be looking for a new job in the meantime, then when you have a new job lined up he can quit. It drives me crazy how he’s always quitting jobs and then he’s just unemployed for extended periods of time , they have 2 kids to support and live in her mothers house it’s time he grew up.
Nikkole seems like a hard worker and is willing to work the shit jobs and the long hours to pay her bills and support her family but she shouldn’t be having the responsibility of being the sole earner while she’s heavily pregnant meanwhile Sean’s biggest job is taking Aleia to school in the morning.

Not only do they live in her Mom’s house but they all share a room!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lolislol26 wrote:
sleep84 wrote:

I completely agree about Sean being a deadbeat. I know he has a felony so it’s hard to get a “really good” job but at this point flipping burgers at McDonald’s is better than nothing. An honest paycheck is better than no paycheck. Sean has always been this way, if a job wasn’t going his way he’d quit. I would have much rather had my husband work 3-4 12 hours shifts making great money with benefits than absolutely nothing at all. I would rather work the opposite shift then my husband and have different days off if that meant we weren’t relying on others for money, rides, or even a place to live.
Exactly! This is a pattern with Sean and I would not be having it if he was my boyfriend. It’s completely fine to hate your job but you find a new job before you quit, especially when you have a pregnant girlfriend and a kid to take care of. I wonder if it’s something that nikkole just plays off that she supports him doing but it’s really something they fight about.
She said that when they moved back to Idaho (?) they almost broke up and I wonder if his inability to hold on to a job for more than 5 minutes played in to that.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
sleep84 wrote:

Exactly! This is a pattern with Sean and I would not be having it if he was my boyfriend. It’s completely fine to hate your job but you find a new job before you quit, especially when you have a pregnant girlfriend and a kid to take care of. I wonder if it’s something that nikkole just plays off that she supports him doing but it’s really something they fight about.
She said that when they moved back to Idaho (?) they almost broke up and I wonder if his inability to hold on to a job for more than 5 minutes played in to that.

I know she mentioned that he quickly found a job because he felt her pulling away or something along those lines.
Regardless, he’s nothing special and pure dead weight to me. I’d rather be a single mother of 2, living with my Mom doing my best than have a lazy pos boyfriend, 2 kids, and with living with my Mom.
Nikkole has such high goals and aspirations but with her work ethic and Sean she will never achieve even a quarter of it.
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

She had the baby already

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... dcdefa.jpg[/IMG]

He looks a lot like Aleia. Im glad he’s here, that was the longest pregnancy ever Image
I’m happy for them that they were able to get their own house before he got here too.

Jld2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jld2212 »

I wonder how they’re doing.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Jld2212 wrote:I wonder how they’re doing.
If she isnt posting, probably badly. She always seems to go silent when things are crappy

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

havent heard anything from her in over a year
ArrestMeTho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ArrestMeTho »

I really miss her videos. I’ve been following her since she was pregnant with Aleia. I hope she’s doing okay.

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

just a few insta short videos with her sister.. I'm really curious to know how she is doing..
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aleiasteenmama Part 1

80085 wrote:I can’t believe it just occurred to me that she works at either a petrol station or something like a petrol/supermarket. This pandemic must have been so hard on her family. I hope either her or Sean were able to keep their jobs but who knows. The pandemic must’ve been brutal on them.

I’m not sure how it’s going in the states but here in Australia petrol stations and supermarkets have been some of the most stable jobs, because no matter what lockdowns are put in place supermarkets and petrol stations are not closing. But this pandemic has been brutal for so many and I agree, I hope they have been working because they were struggling before. Situations like this are so scary when you live pay-check to pay check. They wouldn’t have had anything to fall back on.

Return to “A-H”