• Advertisement

Aleiasteenmama Part 1

Re: Aleiasteenmama Part 1

Postby sleep84 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:19 pm

Aleia is the most beautiful child in the world... so cute and funny! Too bad they don't put her in some sort of advanced schooling, she sounded way more smart and articulate than an average child her age. She is so precious!
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby staceybrax » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:09 pm

I hope she comes back to YT soon. I had a look on her Facebook and it looks like they’ve been having a rough time lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommyToASweetie » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:00 am

staceybrax wrote:I hope she comes back to YT soon. I had a look on her Facebook and it looks like they’ve been having a rough time lately.

Oh no!! whTs been going on?

#FreeBen #FreeGlen
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper

Postby BaileyBoo12 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:56 am

Honestly when are they NOT having a rough time?
BaileyBoo12
Informer

Postby staceybrax » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:43 pm

MommyToASweetie wrote:
staceybrax wrote:I hope she comes back to YT soon. I had a look on her Facebook and it looks like they’ve been having a rough time lately.

Oh no!! whTs been going on?

They’re now living in Ohio with her mom again, moving to Nevada didn’t work out. I’m not sure why.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby ferryberry » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:21 pm

Miss Nikole
Wonder how she is xx
ferryberry
Talker

Postby Panda714 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:01 pm

I hope they’re doing well

I honestly have so much respect for her
Panda714
True Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:46 am

Panda714 wrote:I hope they’re doing well

I do too, she always has so much shit thrown at her but she always keeps working hard to make a better life for her family. I hope she has more luck soon.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:04 pm

staceybrax wrote:
Panda714 wrote:I hope they’re doing well

I do too, she always has so much shit thrown at her but she always keeps working hard to make a better life for her family. I hope she has more luck soon.

She's the one that is love see catch an actually break and be able to live happily
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby GetYouTubesTied » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:27 pm

staceybrax wrote:They’re now living in Ohio with her mom again, moving to Nevada didn’t work out. I’m not sure why.

You mean Idaho?

I am a fan of Nikole since she was pregnant with Aleia and definitely respect her and so much want them to succeed. But over the years their ever-changing living situation has become increasingly puzzling. They never stay in one place too long, and each time they finally seem to get it together, some drama with landlords or roommates or family shortly ensues, and they're off again. Nikole has a great work ethic and has consistently held a job, so I don't get why the three of them (no roommates!) can't just rent a place and get reasonably settled and go about their lives. Does Sean work? Something is amiss and I can't quite put my finger on it after all these years. Anyone else get what I'm saying?
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Kyson and Jakoby '16
art blog yo
GetYouTubesTied
Gossiper

Postby MommyToASweetie » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:15 am

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
staceybrax wrote:They’re now living in Ohio with her mom again, moving to Nevada didn’t work out. I’m not sure why.

You mean Idaho?

I am a fan of Nikole since she was pregnant with Aleia and definitely respect her and so much want them to succeed. But over the years their ever-changing living situation has become increasingly puzzling. They never stay in one place too long, and each time they finally seem to get it together, some drama with landlords or roommates or family shortly ensues, and they're off again. Nikole has a great work ethic and has consistently held a job, so I don't get why the three of them (no roommates!) can't just rent a place and get reasonably settled and go about their lives. Does Sean work? Something is amiss and I can't quite put my finger on it after all these years. Anyone else get what I'm saying?

Sean has some sort of criminal record which makes it difficult for him to find work.
The huge difference between her and other youtube moms that are super popular is that the other ones are just VERY lucky. Most of them come from extremely supportive and/or pretty well off families (for example Mimi from JesssFam) and have it so easy. Youtube worked out for the other ones so they can sit on their ass all day.
Nikole has to work SO hard to try to make it work for her family, which is the reality for lots of teen moms in America. I really wish her bad luck would stop though, and she could catch a break and settle down... She’s one of the only YT Moms i’m rooting for and hoping she can find some luck

#FreeBen #FreeGlen
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper

Postby 80085 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:49 am

MommyToASweetie wrote:Sean has some sort of criminal record which makes it difficult for him to find work.
The huge difference between her and other youtube moms that are super popular is that the other ones are just VERY lucky. Most of them come from extremely supportive and/or pretty well off families (for example Mimi from JesssFam) and have it so easy. Youtube worked out for the other ones so they can sit on their ass all day.
Nikole has to work SO hard to try to make it work for her family, which is the reality for lots of teen moms in America. I really wish her bad luck would stop though, and she could catch a break and settle down... She’s one of the only YT Moms i’m rooting for and hoping she can find some luck

I think his record also gets in the way of getting apartments and places to live as well if I'm not mistaken. I feel like Nikole mentioned something about background checks being a problem when they were looking for their last place.
Guru Gossiper

Postby pennyajdg » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:15 pm

MommyToASweetie wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:

You mean Idaho?

Sean has some sort of criminal record which makes it difficult for him to find work.

I feel the exact same way. many of these yt teen moms are just plain lucky I can’t imagine how any of them would handle working in the real world or taking care of their kids without all the help they get, I’m rooting for Nikole also she deserves a break

pennyajdg
Informer

Postby ferryberry » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:30 pm

GetYouTubesTied wrote:

I totally agree. I think both Nik

You mean Idaho?

I totally agree I think her and Sean had rough backgrounds and are very much still rough around the edges. I love nikole but i can imagine her being quite a feisty and somewhat aggressive person to live around and work around same as Sean.they've simply not had the role models or life experience to encourage them to cope in conflict type scenarios
They have nothing life style wise to loose and it leads them to make careless decisions. An example being moving into an RV with no running toilet(remember they had to bag the tissues they used.. Unhygienic)
They were living in borderline poverty in the most recent house, letting their old friends look after aleia as they couldn't afford childcare. Tinned unhealthy foods. Yet getting many pets.

I really want nikole to succeed, i really feel she could benefit from having intervention like they have here in the u. K. Cooking classes on a low income, budgeting lessons.
ferryberry
Talker

Postby GetYouTubesTied » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:08 pm

I truly hope the bad luck doesn't follow them to Idaho and they can finally settle down, even if that involves living with Nikole's mom initially. At 5 years old, Aleia is now school age and needs stability more than ever. The clock is ticking...now is their chance, no excuses!

I hadn't realized that Sean came with a criminal record. Anyone know what he did? I know he loves Aleia and seems nice enough, but I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't holding Nikole back in other ways. Guess time will tell.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Kyson and Jakoby '16
art blog yo
GetYouTubesTied
Gossiper

Postby Panda714 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:30 pm

She’s said before Sean’s record has been an issue with finding lodging which is really unfortunate. He seems to handle Aleia very well and treat her like his own

Nikole seemed to get very serious very quickly when pregnant with Aleia(quitting drugs and avoiding trouble/troublesome people)and dropped Dallas when he put his hands on her. She’s always found some way to get a job and make sure her child has what she needs

I really just want her to finally catch a break and not have life kick her in the ass

I can’t help but wonder if she would maybe do well in Tayler’s area?

It seems to be affordable and if even Chuckie can find work, I’m sure Sean could too

So long as they would continue to keep their noses clean and all
Panda714
True Gossiper

Postby 80085 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:21 pm

I loved her candidness and honesty in her new video. She's so much more mature than any of the Youtube ex-teen mums her age/of her era. The fact that she doesn't want all her business out there alone shows that. I'm glad that her and Sean were able to work things out and I think her feelings were completely justified. There was a lot of pressure on her being both the main and sole source of income. It may have been different if it was better paying or a job she actually enjoyed, but with a job that paid so little, Sean should have been working too to at least lighten Nikole's load a bit. However, I also understand that childcare was an issue and at the time, the arrangement was what worked best for them at the time. I admire her self-awareness and how she is able to see where she can improve, definitely not a quality often seen in a lot of youtubers. It really bothers me that people like Jess get paid so much just for breeding, lazing around the house with her tits out (for Addelyn), and posting it online yet Nikole has worked so hard to provide for her family and she just can't catch a break. Hopefully she will get a job working with animals soon and that'll help lift her moods as well as help get into the career she's always wanted to do.
Guru Gossiper

Postby sleep84 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:26 am

She is back with a few videos! Things have been rough..
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Extreme Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to A-H