• Advertisement

beautyisnteverything Part 1

Re: beautyisnteverything

Postby polkadot86 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:26 pm

Wish granted! Potatoes in the grocery haul! (: More "penne" sandwiches and vegetable melody.
polkadot86
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby FLOSSY77 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Haha. I wouldn't have watched but now I am dying over the way she pronounces things. I hope they don't use all that sugar in two weeks.
My God!
Now I want a "penne" sandwich. :)
FLOSSY77

Postby AutumnLane » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Worst part is I think she goes out in public looking like that.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper

Postby sdmomma » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:24 pm

Is she done making videos now too??
sdmomma
Talker

Postby AutumnLane » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:01 am

So this whole time her husband has not even been working a full-time job! He only works three days a week why is he not working a second job? No wonder they have been struggling so much. I was hoping the video would be about her leaving his lazy ass. She went from in the beginning being a stay-at-home wife (which I never understood ) to now full-time working mom while her lazy husband stays home & plays video-games. I think it's great she's happy and is enjoying her job hopefully this will be the push she needs to walk away. Now that he's making dinner for the kids they are probably living off pizza rolls & instant mashed potatoes. Also I think she's making a bigger deal out of this "promotion" then it really is. It's sort of sad actually. What I find really sad is in that entire update she never really even mentioned her sons. What are they doing while she's working besides watching TV in that dreadful shack they call a house. It's too bad her own children don't make her that happy. I've never seen a video where she was so upbeat & not looking like she rolled out of bed a hot mess. She never should've been a stay-at-home mother if she disliked it so much. The neglect those poor boys had to take on because she was unhappy was extremely selfish. If she was that unhappy being home she should've made this change along time ago instead of spending her days miserable & taking it out on her sons. To this day they are both the most selfish parents I have ever come across.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper

Postby dfwmom » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:12 pm

She may have not realized that she was unhappy being a stay at home mom. I don't know that she ever really worked outside of the house. I thought that she took care of her mother or someone in her home before having kids?? She might have not realized how much she loved working outside of the home...
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper

Postby AutumnLane » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:54 pm

Well she's had jobs on & off for many years while vloging but they never lasted long. I would even say one new job a year she always had an excuse for quitting.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper

Re: beautyisnteverything Part 1

Postby Saranne84 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Has anyone watched her recent updates? There was an update of her last "update" posted today making absolutely zero sense. To me at least. I'm curious what kind of work she was doing that she makes this job sound like the best thing ever?
Saranne84

Postby AutumnLane » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:33 pm

She worked in a department clothing store I'm pretty sure. Completely agree that update made no sense. Why quit if they were willing to give you 20-25 hrs a wk. She should've waited till she found something better then quit. She does this every few years gets a new job comes back to YT then stays home with the kids freaking out about finances.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:44 am

Figures her lazy husband isn't working enough for them to live. They use to survive on only his income....I don't understand why she quit either? Anything is better then nothing, especially since there is no reason Aaron cant work.
And why cant the family member who was watching the boys continue watching the boys?

Im actually surprised theyre still married.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper

Postby AutumnLane » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:57 am

Wow supposedly Aaron is on a business trip for a few weeks. We can only hope he found a better job. Good for him if that's the case.

Looks like they got rid of that new puppy the big one I think they named it Stark and got a different new puppy. I will never understand why people do that it's so sad. More than likely the dog is sitting in a pound somewhere and nobody wants it because it's no longer a cute puppy. Seriously in all the years I've been watching her this is like the fifth dog to come around and her then get rid of it.

Also she's lost some weight and looks great. Even her hair is better and that lipstick she was wearing is perfect with her skin tone BUT she needs to pick more figure flattering clothing. She's buying everything oversized it's making her look boxy.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper

Postby Saranne84 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Oh my crap, now she's talking makeup/lipstick in her vidoes. Lol "You were all wondering what I was wearing on my lips". :-/ why do I keep watching this? She is sariously cringe worthy.
Saranne84

Postby AutumnLane » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:46 pm

No surprise Ethan is acting up in school. Poor kids just screaming for attention and what the heck how are they all already sick again?

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper

Postby Momof2 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:53 pm

They're always freaking sick!!
Momof2
Talker

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:37 pm

AutumnLane wrote:No surprise Ethan is acting up in school. Poor kids just screaming for attention and what the heck how are they all already sick again?

I think Ethan is acting out because that's the kind of behavior he sees at home. Its sad she is sharing all of this on youtube, I feel bad for Ethan.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper

Postby pinkflamingo75 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:23 pm

She really seems to be much happier now. I think losing her job was the best thing that could've happened to her and her family.
pinkflamingo75

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:28 pm

Is anyone still watching her videos?
They're pretty boring. Mostly grocery hauls and craft videos.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper

Postby Ryder » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:54 am

My feed is filled with her videos ! She seems to buy so much from the dollar store... almost every video is all about dollar tree haul

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ryder
Amateur

Postby AutumnLane » Wed May 31, 2017 9:25 am

Again with the LulaRoe. Somebody tell these women it looks awful! It does nothing for her body type. Why the heck is she putting her shirt on backwards?

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to A-H