beautyisnteverything Part 1

FLOSSY77

Re: beautyisnteverything

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Haha. I wouldn't have watched but now I am dying over the way she pronounces things. I hope they don't use all that sugar in two weeks.
My God!
Now I want a "penne" sandwich. :)
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Worst part is I think she goes out in public looking like that.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

Is she done making videos now too??
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So this whole time her husband has not even been working a full-time job! He only works three days a week why is he not working a second job? No wonder they have been struggling so much. I was hoping the video would be about her leaving his lazy ass. She went from in the beginning being a stay-at-home wife (which I never understood ) to now full-time working mom while her lazy husband stays home & plays video-games. I think it's great she's happy and is enjoying her job hopefully this will be the push she needs to walk away. Now that he's making dinner for the kids they are probably living off pizza rolls & instant mashed potatoes. Also I think she's making a bigger deal out of this "promotion" then it really is. It's sort of sad actually. What I find really sad is in that entire update she never really even mentioned her sons. What are they doing while she's working besides watching TV in that dreadful shack they call a house. It's too bad her own children don't make her that happy. I've never seen a video where she was so upbeat & not looking like she rolled out of bed a hot mess. She never should've been a stay-at-home mother if she disliked it so much. The neglect those poor boys had to take on because she was unhappy was extremely selfish. If she was that unhappy being home she should've made this change along time ago instead of spending her days miserable & taking it out on her sons. To this day they are both the most selfish parents I have ever come across.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

She may have not realized that she was unhappy being a stay at home mom. I don't know that she ever really worked outside of the house. I thought that she took care of her mother or someone in her home before having kids?? She might have not realized how much she loved working outside of the home...
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well she's had jobs on & off for many years while vloging but they never lasted long. I would even say one new job a year she always had an excuse for quitting.

Saranne84
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: beautyisnteverything Part 1

Unread post by Saranne84 »

Has anyone watched her recent updates? There was an update of her last "update" posted today making absolutely zero sense. To me at least. I'm curious what kind of work she was doing that she makes this job sound like the best thing ever?
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She worked in a department clothing store I'm pretty sure. Completely agree that update made no sense. Why quit if they were willing to give you 20-25 hrs a wk. She should've waited till she found something better then quit. She does this every few years gets a new job comes back to YT then stays home with the kids freaking out about finances.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Figures her lazy husband isn't working enough for them to live. They use to survive on only his income....I don't understand why she quit either? Anything is better then nothing, especially since there is no reason Aaron cant work.
And why cant the family member who was watching the boys continue watching the boys?

Im actually surprised theyre still married.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow supposedly Aaron is on a business trip for a few weeks. We can only hope he found a better job. Good for him if that's the case.

Looks like they got rid of that new puppy the big one I think they named it Stark and got a different new puppy. I will never understand why people do that it's so sad. More than likely the dog is sitting in a pound somewhere and nobody wants it because it's no longer a cute puppy. Seriously in all the years I've been watching her this is like the fifth dog to come around and her then get rid of it.

Also she's lost some weight and looks great. Even her hair is better and that lipstick she was wearing is perfect with her skin tone BUT she needs to pick more figure flattering clothing. She's buying everything oversized it's making her look boxy.

Saranne84
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Saranne84 »

Oh my crap, now she's talking makeup/lipstick in her vidoes. Lol "You were all wondering what I was wearing on my lips". :-/ why do I keep watching this? She is sariously cringe worthy.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No surprise Ethan is acting up in school. Poor kids just screaming for attention and what the heck how are they all already sick again?

Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

They're always freaking sick!!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:No surprise Ethan is acting up in school. Poor kids just screaming for attention and what the heck how are they all already sick again?

I think Ethan is acting out because that's the kind of behavior he sees at home. Its sad she is sharing all of this on youtube, I feel bad for Ethan.
pinkflamingo75

Unread post by pinkflamingo75 »

She really seems to be much happier now. I think losing her job was the best thing that could've happened to her and her family.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Is anyone still watching her videos?
They're pretty boring. Mostly grocery hauls and craft videos.
Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

My feed is filled with her videos ! She seems to buy so much from the dollar store... almost every video is all about dollar tree haul

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Again with the LulaRoe. Somebody tell these women it looks awful! It does nothing for her body type. Why the heck is she putting her shirt on backwards?

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just watched on go her videos for the first time in a really long time it’s crazy how somethings really never change. Still yammering on about sickness, same dingy house, taking nonsense and rambling.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sasha just shared on instagram that Aaron passed away in a freak accident yesterday.

She's not my favourite but man, I feel terrible for her and the boys.

Return to “A-H”