beautyisnteverything Part 1

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: beautyisnteverything

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

A second opinion of what though? lol didn't they get testing done already? Im betting the dr told him to cut back on the crap he eats....
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AutumnLane »

She never mentioned the doctor asking about his diet. That's a red flag! The guy is obviously overweight & sick that should've been the first thing in the doctors mind. His weight & eating habits should've been addressed before any testing at all IMO. Process of elimination. Always check the simple things off the list first. Maybe she purposely hasn't mentioned the doctor said something about that in fear of criticism. They must have the type of doctor that's scared to hurt feelings & be honest. The fact they have no answers or even recommendations makes me think a second opinion would be a good idea. I thought for sure by now the doctor would've recommended what we all already know needs to be done. Those doctors appointments were months ago & this week is the first I've heard of her changing his diet in anyway. Maybe they ignored doctors orders?
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I bet it was the first thing the dr asked about...Sasha knows the "haters" blame his diet, she would never admit the dr told them his diet is the issue....
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can somebody tell me who the hell Marcy is & why she keeps sending her things including ugly sweaters. Is she another another YouTuber?

Can't afford windshield wipers but they buy a motorcycle?

Also they are already having scheduling problems unable to find sitters for the boys. she hasn't even started yet!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's day two of the new job and she is already complaining of being sick and tired...how long until she quits because it's just too many hours and she can't keep up?
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

No more daily vlogs.... so sad.. I will miss her complaining everyday.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

foreversoulmates wrote:No more daily vlogs.... so sad.. I will miss her complaining everyday.
Lol, I bet she will be back, I don't think this new job will last long and then she will be bored again
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

I stopped watching her vlogs a long time ago but i never unsubbed for some reason. I bet it's been the same thing on repeat: She is sick (when isn't she? she is literally sick like 95% of the year) The kids are getting into things because of being unsupervised, and ethan is giving more work to do around the house than his parents combined. School is back so i'm assuming she bought him 2 new outfits during the summer. Taking a wild guess that they brought more animals into the personal zoo they are starting. Did i miss anything? Did they not sell the house yet? Color me surprised..

Hopefully she will continue her grocery hauls where I can toddler sized bags of cereal, tubs of cottage cheese, and massive amount of pizza rolls.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Actually I think the lizard & hamster are now gone because I haven't seen it or even heard her speak of it. I could be wrong I hardly watch anymore she's so annoying.
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

AutumnLane wrote:Actually I think the lizard & hamster are now gone because I haven't seen it or even heard her speak of it. I could be wrong I hardly watch anymore she's so annoying.
i hope they found a better place to live instead of having to worry about a child with a fork in hand.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

^^Haha!
Where is Sasha's new job?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Retail, I think. 99% sure its retail.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Retail, I think. 99% sure its retail.

I'm thinking it's a clothing store but not in a mall. Old Navy, Kohls, Maurices.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why can't she just pay to get them haircuts. They look like cancer patients when she just gives them a buzz cut constantly. Aaron is parenting for the first time in his life & now she thinks he deserves all the praise in the world. God these two annoy me!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I get the impression that Aaron isn't really parenting, remember the vlog when she came home from work and then explains she shut the camera off because Aaron needed help and was stressed out? I get the impression that Aaron isn't very happy about the new arrangement, maybe because he is always portrayed as freaking LAZY.

I really haven't missed her vlogs at all lol, and nothing seems to have changed from what she shows, her house is still disgusting, and she still blows their money shopping.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg! They actually ate a meal at the kitchen table! Poor Ethan gets one day of normalcy his birthday. Could she not have made homemade macaroni & cheese & potato salad. Lazy ass.

Also noticed they've already had the stomach flu & she is still not following a more healthy diet for Aaron.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

One month at her new job & she already called in sick. Also what the hell is she talking about jack-o'-lanterns are not Fall themed they are Halloween! I hope Ethan actually asked for a remote control car & that's not Aaron getting something he would enjoy.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Im surprised no one has mentioned it... but these pictures of her nails... they do NOT make me want to try Jamberry at all! I don't know, maybe its just me but between her cutting them wrong and her hang-nails its just not attractive. Not to mention the random objects she holds to "show" them off.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm just happy she's putting in a little effort into her appearance. Most of the time it literally looks like she rolled out of bed. What's been bothering me lately is those disgustingly ugly sweaters! What does she go to the Goodwill & look for the ugliest oldest oversized sweater she can find? True story about her hangnails...yuck! What the hell is she holding in the last photo a remote a cordless phone? I swear they live off pasta & canned cream of something every night.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Shes always dressed out of my taste, I don't know that I care for anything shes ever worn really. It all seems so old for her age. I mean Im glad she doesn't dress like a teenager but why age yourself and wear such old style clothes?

Im not sure what shes holding in that picture... I had to look at it a few times. Im thinking remote, although it also looks like an electric shaver, lol

Return to “A-H”