Heidi Kim??

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Kim??

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Whoa, I was actually coming here to say the opposite lol! I feel like I’m in the twighlight zone.

That I like seeing Ken getting out and doing things with coworkers. It doesn’t seem like they have very many friends and certainly not since they’ve moved cities. I think Ken really does a lot for his family... even if it doesn’t always come out successful. He clearly spends long hours with work, to-do projects, and tons of errands. He’s a teacher... that’s a very female-dominated profession. I’d hate if I didn’t feel comfortable letting my husband hang out with his coworkers who happen to be female.

I do wish Heidi hung out with friends, too. She doesn’t seem to stick to any interests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nervy488
Amateur
Amateur

Heidi Kim??

Unread post by Nervy488 »

I don’t think my husband would feel comfortable with me going out with a bunch of male coworkers. I wouldn’t even consider it even if he didn’t mind I wouldn’t want to put anyone in an awkward position. People are going to feel insecure about it, we aren’t perfect beings and the majority of affairs happen with co-workers. Like the other poster said, good for Heidi if she doesn’t care. Ken deserves to go out but I feel like a really good husband and father wants to spend time with his family if they work SO much and doesn’t want go out all the time to get away from them. My husband works his butt off for our family also and it wouldn’t have taken him 3 months to fix a damn dryer.

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Whoa, I was actually coming here to say the opposite lol! I feel like I’m in the twighlight zone.

That I like seeing Ken getting out and doing things with coworkers. It doesn’t seem like they have very many friends and certainly not since they’ve moved cities. I think Ken really does a lot for his family... even if it doesn’t always come out successful. He clearly spends long hours with work, to-do projects, and tons of errands. He’s a teacher... that’s a very female-dominated profession. I’d hate if I didn’t feel comfortable letting my husband hang out with his coworkers who happen to be female.

I do wish Heidi hung out with friends, too. She doesn’t seem to stick to any interests.

I just feel like it's one of those things that just isn't appropriate for a married man (or woman) to do. I do absolutely trust my husband and know that he would never betray that trust. But I also know that I would not be okay with him hanging out with female coworkers on such a personal level. For us, part of it is keeping yourself out of potentially vulnerable situations, which goes both ways.

Like I said earlier though, good for Heidi if shes okay with it. It just seems weird to me!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I get your point of views... I guess that’s a pretty common to feel. I’m happy to have my husband go out with his friends and get a break from being sole provider, hubby, and daddy.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

I'd be okay with it if it wasn't all the time and he was upfront and honest about it. I definitely support my husband going out once in awhile but I also tell him if I want him to stay home. Plus in Heidi's case, Rosalind is starting school which should help with the friend thing.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I get your point of views... I guess that’s a pretty common to feel. I’m happy to have my husband go out with his friends and get a break from being sole provider, hubby, and daddy.

I agree too that it would be nice to see Heidi get out and pursue some of her own interests as well. I think she could benefit from something that is just for her.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes! Something that doesn’t seem silly like suddenly doing local plays?? Maybe that is something she should do? But not at the expense of girls not being able to enroll into any dance classes.

And she has her fish interest. But it seems ridiculous?? Maybe just Heidi seems ridiculous to me so I’m viewing her interests as such. Ha. I wish she had friends and would be normal like going for dinner and drinks. I don’t know.

Nervy488
Amateur
Amateur

I totally allow my husband go out with his friends when he wants. I just wouldn’t feel comfortable if they were only females.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Anybody else notice she seems to be on youtube all day long? Every time I've gone on today she's online lol either I have excellent timing or wow she's on a lot...but no video yet

monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

131618 wrote:Anybody else notice she seems to be on youtube all day long? Every time I've gone on today she's online lol either I have excellent timing or wow she's on a lot...but no video yet

How can you tell somebody is on YouTube?

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

monkey837 wrote:
131618 wrote:Anybody else notice she seems to be on youtube all day long? Every time I've gone on today she's online lol either I have excellent timing or wow she's on a lot...but no video yet

It's that little blue dot under their picture right? I could be wrong lol

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

131618 wrote:
monkey837 wrote:

That blue dot doesn't mean they are online. It means you haven't been to their channel page since a new video was uploaded or a post on the community tab. If you only view videos from your subscription page it'll still stay blue. If you click on their channel it'll go away.
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

131618 wrote:
monkey837 wrote:

I always thought that meant the channel had new videos up hasnt bewn viewed by you yet. Ha! The more ya know Image

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Princessyen12 wrote:
131618 wrote:
monkey837 wrote: How can you tell somebody is on YouTube?

That blue dot doesn't mean they are online. It means you haven't been to their channel page since a new video was uploaded or a post on the community tab. If you only view videos from your subscription page it'll still stay blue. If you click on their channel it'll go away.
Oh!! Lol okay, thank you for enlightening me Image

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

spiralstatic wrote:
131618 wrote:
monkey837 wrote: How can you tell somebody is on YouTube?

I always thought that meant the channel had new videos up hasnt bewn viewed by you yet. Ha! The more ya know Image

I guess it is, I never connected the dots on that one... whoops! :-S

Nervy488
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah I had no clue what those blue dots were for lol! I guess that makes sense.

monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

This house is theirs...how is everything breaking already??

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

I think they really need to not have Ken bandaid everything that breaks. Flooding from a fridge could cause real damage to their house. They were getting pretty defensive in the comments when people told them they should buy a new fridge.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Princessyen12 wrote:I think they really need to not have Ken bandaid everything that breaks. Flooding from a fridge could cause real damage to their house. They were getting pretty defensive in the comments when people told them they should buy a new fridge.
At the very least they should call someone. I don't think Ken is Mr. Fixit. It's cheaper in the long run.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

My lord she needs to stop with the chunky glitter eye shadow. It looks so sloppy

Return to “A-H”