spiralstatic
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Kim??

Unread post by spiralstatic »

131618 wrote:
Princessyen12 wrote:Heidi should have more time now that Rosalind is in school to post vlogs but there haven't been any for 2 weeks.
Right? And their views have been up so theoretically more sustainable/she should have more motivation to upload (her own words)... but, you know, Ken is back at work so she's really got a lot on her plate plus one of the cars is probably broken down

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I think she gets really bored with it quickly. She can't seem to stick to anything for very long, a couple of weeks at best. Their channels could be sustainable to them if they would actually keep up with it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Does anyone keep up with her on other social media? I’m actually curious how Rosalind is doing with the transition to kindergarten! I hope it’s going well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Does anyone keep up with her on other social media? I’m actually curious how Rosalind is doing with the transition to kindergarten! I hope it’s going well.

I don't follow her but check once in a while if she's MIA- has posted 4 or 5 pics since day 1 but nothing saying how it went nor is she responding to comments[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... e6bd15.jpg[/img]

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Huh, have they gone MIA this long on all social media before? Her instagram hasn't been updated in almost a month, no responses to comments anywhere, no videos and ken changed his name/hasnt posted since july...

Wonder if they're holding up their end of the bargain for people on patreon?

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I was going to comment about their absence a couple days ago but the thread wouldn’t load for me. You’d think with Rosalind being in school, she’d have more time to keep up with YouTube. Unless something is wrong with their family. Hopefully not, but it would be nice to get an update

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I was going to comment about their absence a couple days ago but the thread wouldn’t load for me. You’d think with Rosalind being in school, she’d have more time to keep up with YouTube. Unless something is wrong with their family. Hopefully not, but it would be nice to get an update

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I know youtubers don’t necessarily owe their viewers anything, but I find it terribly disrespectful to her loyal fans when she just sporadically disappears from time to time and offers no explanation! These viewers have followed them along on their journey- bought their merch and supported their patreon account, and Heidi can’t even be bothered to reply to their comments asking if she is okay!
KaterinaBB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KaterinaBB »

I'm actually really worried for her. She hasn't even posted on Instagram. I hope her mental health hasn't taken a bad turn.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just checked her Fb group for breastfeeding. She is still active there. So at least she’s somewhere. I’d love to hear an update. I am not one to feel owed anything as an audience, but just curious how things are going for Rosalind. I’d be so thrilled to see progress in her verbal skills!

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I just checked her Fb group for breastfeeding. She is still active there. So at least she’s somewhere. I’d love to hear an update. I am not one to feel owed anything as an audience, but just curious how things are going for Rosalind. I’d be so thrilled to see progress in her verbal skills!

Agree, but tbh it does bother me that she can't answer one question of if they are okay or put out a tweet or something saying they are taking a break. I was getting really worried about them too and no responses to the several people asking if they are ok. Idk I'd put out something just to be mindful of the people out there who care. Wonder if the patreon people got what they paid for before they went mia?

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh yes, that’s totally not cool and inconsiderate just to let people who care “we are ok, just overwhelmed!” Or whatever.

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

She posted a video a week ago on her fish channel, but all she said is that she has been dealing with some health issues and that’s why they haven’t been posting. She didn’t show herself at all, just her fish tank.

Like really, would it kill her to post a short update for her followers so that they know she is okay?
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Refrigerator_Light wrote:She posted a video a week ago on her fish channel, but all she said is that she has been dealing with some health issues and that’s why they haven’t been posting. She didn’t show herself at all, just her fish tank.

Like really, would it kill her to post a short update for her followers so that they know she is okay?
If she mentions spoons...............

Return to “A-H”