How Jen Does It

Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: How Jen Does It

Unread post by Tamsy »

I don't think her parents have passed away. They supposedly own a business & work a lot. She supposedly cleans their house once a week on Thursdays. I don't think she visits Johns mother very often. But when John & Jen go out the boys go to John's moms. Yes, lots lacking with the perfect housewife of Michigan. She claims to be gluten free due to OUTDOOR allergies. Reality is she's anorexic. I can't say exactly how I know some things since she reads here. It could cause lots of commotion. Does anyone else remember how she talked about waiting and not having kids right away. Well Christian is 18 and she's lying & says she's 40. If she's only 40 then God forbid her skeleton looking body looks much older IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

Jen's video today drives me crazy. Her outfits of the week!?!? Who cares about what she wears. She walks & turns like she's trying to be the next America's top model. She is dog ugly. Eewwwww disgusting.

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

you clearly know her in person and have a lot against her .
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

I love your photo & name KIM KARDASHIAN. That's cute. This woman has a boat load of baggage, yet gets on the computer making YouTube videos acting like she is holier than thou. That NOTHING is ever wrong, that she never had any issues, & everything is perfect. She won't allow a negative comment to even one video. I despise that. There's just many things!!!

Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

Where is there another feed at discussing this batshit crazy idiot?

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Tamsy wrote:Where is there another feed at discussing this batshit crazy idiot?

Go over on gurugossiper.com , go to YouTube Personalities , then go to Lesser Gossiped About , & then go to A-M , and then find her thread . it's got about 150 posts :)
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

Thanks so much!!!

LoveAndJustice

Unread post by LoveAndJustice »

I happened upon this forum while Googling for info on "How Jen Does It," and boy was it eye-opening. People like to get together to complain. But there is a special kind of poster who is personally offended by a woman she does not know personally. She expresses rage against Jen and yet appears to be an avid viewer.
Tamsy, I am sorry that you are so unhappy. I suggest that you stop watching "How Jen Does It" and instead watch another YouTube channel from a woman named Kisha Jaggers. From what I surmise, her videos lack the offensive qualities you mentioned in your previous posts.
chacha77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chacha77 »

Firstly, I live in Australia, and I assure you I don't know and never met Jen. All I know about her is that she puts together amazing Youtube videos that help a lot of people. Her over 125,000 followers may also be an indication of how well loved and popular she is. I found this page while looking for more How Jen Does It videos and was appalled by the cutting negativity I've been reading in the comments. I'm a mother of an amazing two year old that keeps me very busy and living in a very large home that I have felt all consumed by its upkeep. I cook all of our meals from scratch and I'm a SAHM. Because of Jen's videos I have been able to catch up and get my house under control, which has been the greatest gift to me. Yes I have a small child and my house is now very clean and organized, that's all thanks to Jens tips. I've also been able to cancel my cleaner as I do zone cleans now, so that's saved me hundreds of dollars a month. The people that have written those horrifying comments have not made me think any less of Jen, you've made me only think more of her for continuing to put out awesome videos to the world even when under so much scrutiny. It also sounds like the ladies that like to tear other women down, might actually know Jen personally and are seething with jealousy. Yes she eats gluten-free, so what!! Maybe you should check out Wheat Belly, What's With Wheat or anything Paleo or Weston A. Price! Educate yourselves, not everyone can handle today's wheat products. Yes she's slender, so what! Some people are born with fast metabolisms, why are you body shaming her?! She works out to stay healthy and looks fabulous to me, she doesn't look anorexic, but even if she was why would you want to shame someone with a disease they have no control over. How mentally disturbed are you, you know she's a real living, breathing person with feelings (just like you) right. It's so easy to sit back on your behinds, hiding behind your screens, spewing hate. Why don't you get a hobby, gym membership, volunteer for a good cause, just do some damn good in the World.... somewhere, instead of slandering successful women actually helping other women.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

There's hasn't been a post in this thread for almost a year and yet you want to come here and call everyone out on their personal opinion? Yeah.. ok
And we need to get a hobby...

chacha77
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah, well you answered back pretty quick on an irrelevant post from almost a ago ;) Haha! And yeah, anyone that spends their meaningless days trolling a woman that has more talent in her pinky than you do definitely needs to get a life... So sorry if you don't like that I called you all out on it. I'm guessing you're a bunch of boring, frumpy housewives, you probably sit at your computer a lot and eat a lot of gluten, jealous you can't fit into the nice outfits Jen puts together, looking for meaning, somewhere to feel heard, important? Nobody really cares what you have to say, you find a forum like this one and finally... you can comment on something other than couponing... how close am I? Well, that's just my opinion of you, which I'm entitled to, right ;) Doesn't feel so good when it's directed at you now does it.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chacha77 wrote:Yeah, well you answered back pretty quick on an irrelevant post from almost a ago ;) Haha! And yeah, anyone that spends their meaningless days trolling a woman that has more talent in her pinky than you do definitely needs to get a life... So sorry if you don't like that I called you all out on it. I'm guessing you're a bunch of boring, frumpy housewives, you probably sit at your computer a lot and eat a lot of gluten, jealous you can't fit into the nice outfits Jen puts together, looking for meaning, somewhere to feel heard, important? Nobody really cares what you have to say, you find a forum like this one and finally... you can comment on something other than couponing... how close am I? Well, that's just my opinion of you, which I'm entitled to, right ;) Doesn't feel so good when it's directed at you now does it.
I don't even watch her videos regularly. I've seen some of her cleaning routines (her house is beautiful, good for her) but personally I think watching her videos is about as entertaining as watching paint dry.
I am not fat (personal trainer Imageall about that healthy life, but yes i do eat gluten). Oh and we don't coupon in Australia.
You're very negative, you must not be very happy with your own life. Why are you even here if we are all so pathetic and miserable and lonely? Takes one to know one, hey? Image

chacha77
Amateur
Amateur

See you trolls are capable of saying something positive! Good for you, that must have taken a lot of energy for you to say her house is beautiful! And good on you for having a job that requires you to work out for a living, I guess that's sort of like a hobby. Keep rockin' your bad self Jen!
bbgorilla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bbgorilla »

chacha77 wrote:See you trolls are capable of saying something positive! Good for you, that must have taken a lot of energy for you to say her house is beautiful! And good on you for having a job that requires you to work out for a living, I guess that's sort of like a hobby. Keep rockin' your bad self Jen!
Why are you trolling the trolls? What you're doing is just as bad as the people you're trying to call out. Why don't you come join us at thegossipbakery over on the freeforums community to discuss your idol Jen. I'm sure the ladies there would LOVE your commentary Image
chacha77
Amateur
Amateur

If I ever find myself feeling the urge to scrape the bottom of the bucket I'll join you "ladies" on your forum. Until then, I have an actual life I have to get back to.
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

chacha77 wrote:If I ever find myself feeling the urge to scrape the bottom of the bucket I'll join you "ladies" on your forum. Until then, I have an actual life I have to get back to.
Like zone cleaning with your bottle of vinegar?

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sunshine lollipops2 wrote:
chacha77 wrote:If I ever find myself feeling the urge to scrape the bottom of the bucket I'll join you "ladies" on your forum. Until then, I have an actual life I have to get back to.
Like zone cleaning with your bottle of vinegar?

ImageImage

bbgorilla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bbgorilla »

Come on, bb. You've got enough time to scold the posters here (who hadn't posted in this thread for an entire year), you should have a little time to join in the conversation over there. They don't bite. Just make sure you bring the vinegar cleaning solution to clean up out messes.
chacha77
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah... the gossip bakery sounds perfectly fitting for a bunch of bullies that seem to love gluten so much! Hahaha I'm sure the convos are super thought provoking over there, LOL
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

chacha77 wrote:Yeah... the gossip bakery sounds perfectly fitting for a bunch of bullies that seem to love gluten so much! Hahaha I'm sure the convos are super thought provoking over there, LOL

Well please join us soon! Looking forward to hearing from you again X

Return to “A-H”