You'll have a laugh.. the name is "Jaime's Corner" LOL :D
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Adriana's Corner

Unread post by Febe »

So I've been watching a few of his videos. Definitely was shocked to hear they had split be gotten back together before the girls and that last summer they were having money problems. I've always viewed them as having money (she drives a Land Rover, he drives a Mercedes). He is the CEO of some company so they have to be making something, right?
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

She mentioned in her divorce update that as soon as she filed, he signed up for E-harmony and match. They were still living together since he hadn't found a place yet. That's so odd to me! The last thing on my mind during a divorce would be dating.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

She posted a video asking if we wanted to know the reason they got divorced (around Columbus Day weekend) and now she deleted ALL her videos. She's also ignoring questions on Instagram when people ask her why her videos are gone.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Febe wrote:She posted a video asking if we wanted to know the reason they got divorced (around Columbus Day weekend) and now she deleted ALL her videos. She's also ignoring questions on Instagram when people ask her why her videos are gone.
All of her videos are back, but every single video about the divorce is gone.. I wonder if she just didn't want them up or if they may be trying to see if they can work things out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
Febe wrote:She posted a video asking if we wanted to know the reason they got divorced (around Columbus Day weekend) and now she deleted ALL her videos. She's also ignoring questions on Instagram when people ask her why her videos are gone.
All of her videos are back, but every single video about the divorce is gone.. I wonder if she just didn't want them up or if they may be trying to see if they can work things out?

Oh, I didn't even think of that! I did noticed her videos were back.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Febe wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

Oh, I didn't even think of that! I did noticed her videos were back.

I realized later on after posting that she deleted every video involving Jaime actually even all the recipe videos they had together. I was looking for one they made that I wanted to try and that's when I realized they are all gone

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

That's interesting. Maybe she is seeing someone and she doesn't want them to see her past life with an ex. I know I would probably be curious and want to watch but it might bother me.
LaMadre
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LaMadre »

I lost all interest now that she's not at it... I was so curious about the divorce video as well and then she just went on a ramp to delete Jaime's history.
I believed he also stopped making videos on YT.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Yeah she hasn't done many videos lately. The last one I think was a cleaning routine.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Idubbz used a clip of hers in his video about crystal wash balls. I recognized her and 2 other mommy vloggers right away. It's hilarious.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Caisflame wrote:Idubbz used a clip of hers in his video about crystal wash balls. I recognized her and 2 other mommy vloggers right away. It's hilarious.
Was it a spoof? I don't know who Idubbz is
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Febe wrote:
Caisflame wrote:Idubbz used a clip of hers in his video about crystal wash balls. I recognized her and 2 other mommy vloggers right away. It's hilarious.
Kind of? He basically just made fun of them for having no clue what it really was. If you're interested, search idubbbztv crystal wash balls and it's the most recent one. But it's only a quick clip.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Febe wrote:
Kind of. He basically just made fun of them for hoping on the trend when they have no clue how it works. You can search idubbbztv crystal wash balls and it's the most recent video if you're interested, but it's just a quick clip. Idubbbz is a very controversial youtuber. His humor isn't for everyone.
LaMadre
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LaMadre »

Caisflame wrote:
Febe wrote:
Kind of. He basically just made fun of them for hoping on the trend when they have no clue how it works. You can search idubbbztv crystal wash balls and it's the most recent video if you're interested, but it's just a quick clip. Idubbbz is a very controversial youtuber. His humor isn't for everyone.
OH wow! Yeah, this mommy just disappeared of YT land! BTW, I saw her insta she's dating another dude.. :?
I watched the crystal balls thing.. he ripped her but not using detergent on cloth diapers.. lol
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I saw she was dating! I would love to know more details but I'm thinking she's done with YouTube.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I know this is a dead topic but she’s back again. She revealed they got divorced because he cheated. She said they tried to work it out but she just couldn’t do it.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Yeeeessss finally someone else watches her! She definitely upgraded lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I’m so happy to see someone else posting here besides me haha. Yes she definitely upgraded and I’m so happy for her.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

I watch her too!

Return to “A-H”