afarmhousefull Part 1

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: afarmhousefull Part 1

Unread post by dahell »

smarlo wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:59 am Is she no longer doing you tube?
I think she posted a “planner” video. Haven’t watched it though. She said she was taking a break or something.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

ugh planners. I have no use for them. I go to work and come home. Ooohh boy! Let me write that down! LOL
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

smarlo wrote:ugh planners. I have no use for them. I go to work and come home. Ooohh boy! Let me write that down! LOL
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

smarlo wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:09 am ugh planners. I have no use for them. I go to work and come home. Ooohh boy! Let me write that down! LOL
I don’t know how she does hers these days (I remember an older video her saying she kept it basic, then she went on to stickers and washi tape next time I saw) but I don’t get how some people find the time to decorate them so much! I get that it’s a hobby for some but it feels like “stop coloring in your planner and you’d have more hours in your day hun”. Lol
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

exactly. my kids are in college, but live at home. they put their class and work schedules on a white board calendar on the fridge. which I then never look at. I text them daily to see who's home for dinner that night. LOL

her smug, self righteous "pro-life" post on instagram made me want to drive downstate and punch her in the face. ugh
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

she's really feeling herself there with the colored contacts. Isn't vanity one of the 7 deadly sins? Tsk-tsk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I hate that she vlogs while driving. Her looking in the camera while in the driver seat thumbnail turned me off from watching.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

smarlo wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:15 am she's really feeling herself there with the colored contacts. Isn't vanity one of the 7 deadly sins? Tsk-tsk
Girlfriends ALWAYS feeling herself. Lol
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

smarlo wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:15 am she's really feeling herself there with the colored contacts. Isn't vanity one of the 7 deadly sins? Tsk-tsk
Girlfriends ALWAYS feeling herself. Lol. But you’re right. She’s loving her “gray exotic eyes”
Gah....my phones going crazy, pushed submit too soon. Sorry.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

And also, wth with all those IG videos on her date night? I’m sure it didn’t take up the whole night but if I were out with my husband I wouldn’t want to be posting for my “fans”, I’d want to hang out with my husband. I don’t get these people.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

She acts like they are the only people to ever get married young.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

HCB wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:03 pm She acts like they are the only people to ever get married young.
I know right! My parents were married at 18 and 19. I know it was more common probably back then but it’s not sooper SpesHul these days. What were they when they started dating 14 and??? Her husband was 17? 19? I can’t remember. I can’t imagine my 14 year old dating a 17 yr old but maybe ya had to be there to understand?
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I really can't stand that super light nude lipstick on her. it's really awful.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

I don’t know if it’s her self admitted ADD but her constantly looking around is so distracting. Like, during a vlog she keeps looking back and forth while she’s talking. It’s not just a glance with her eyes she’s actively moving her head and looking...like she’s hyped up on something. Not that I think that, I think she’s probably thinking about what she’s doing next or whatever but, man, it’s so hyper.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ive always thought she was on something. Or lying.

Sometimes her house is so quiet. I imagine they all sneak into the pantry while she's locked in her room vlogging.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Yeah, watch her “Large Family Grocery Haul” from Feb 14. If you just watch the first few minutes you’ll see an exaggerated time of her doing it. Maybe she’s keeping an eye on kids or something but maybe....don’t vlog then? I just can’t imagine how these husbands and kids feel constantly either being filmed or listening to their mom talk into a phone/camera.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

the other thing that made me laugh was during her makeup "tutorial" . Even though she pulled her hair back she was constantly trying to put her hands in her hair. She had to redo the clip she was futzing with it so much.

I would imagine she'd be too much to tolerate IRL.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Gosh, I watched the “married young” video or whatever it’s called. Nothing new in that video. But her “ACTUALLY’s” are actually out of control. How can it not drive her crazy to edit that. Yikes.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

she's obsessed with the fact that she married young. I see she lived in sin before she was married and while UNDERAGE as well. Interesting.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Yes she is obsessed with it, you are right. My husband and I got married at 19 and pregnant 2 months later. We only talk about it if people ask us how we have kids so old. We just say, “well we married young.” But I guess since she’s lived next door to mommy and daddy her entire marriage and the only exciting or dramatic thing in her life was having a surprise baby after a vasectomy (the others aren’t surprises, Nicci, you already knew the vasectomy had failed) being married young is all she has. She irks me.
Also I wonder how she would feel if a much older teen boy was after young Maddie?

Return to “A-H”