afarmhousefull Part 1

EllieUp
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

afarmhousefull Part 1

Unread post by EllieUp »

Is there a thread on her? I found her as I've been lookin at homeschooling my girls and fancied seeing what sort of lifestyle it lends itself to as i dont know many HEers in rl, and I really like her, anyone else seen much of her? And they've named her bump Cora! SO SWEET!

My first post here so hopefully I've done it right.
X
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: afarmhousefull

Unread post by ladybug »

Hmmmm. I don't hate her but she's interesting to watch. She really should look into that vlogging while driving-very dangerous! I hate watching her doing that.
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

Kisha Jaggers got into a wreck a few days ago and it's speculated that she was vlogging at the time. Very dangerous. Dash and windshield mounts are very cheap!!
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Most people get suspicious of this OP.
I have just started watching her. Not sure yet. She likes Lucy so that always brings up red flags.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Oh, and another thing; she's constantly throwing it out there that God wants her to have all these children. No offense to the religious folks, but I think that's just a bullshit excuse to keep having as many children as they want. I get the vibe like she thinks God has a preference for her 'special' DNA and wants her to spread it all over the planet. Lol
FLOSSY77

God wanted her to start a thread on herself also.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

i lurked on her IG once before after seeing lucy and her interacting all the time, i think she had a tubal procedure for permanent birth control after her last baby and still ended up pregnant again so that is why she said god really wanted her to have another baby.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Shes pregnant with #7 I think. And her husband was snipped and she still got pregnant. It happens. Doesn't mean it was divine intervention.
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

ladybug wrote:Oh, and another thing; she's constantly throwing it out there that God wants her to have all these children. No offense to the religious folks, but I think that's just a bullshit excuse to keep having as many children as they want. I get the vibe like she thinks God has a preference for her 'special' DNA and wants her to spread it all over the planet. Lol
I'm religious, but I think that's absurd. I would never be so conceited as to think God made me some chosen one to bear 1,000 kids.
kelsiejumper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kelsiejumper »

They are quiverfull. I don't think it's a narcissistic belief that their DNA means they should have abundant procreation, rather I think they hold a rather blind trust in god. While i think it's stupid. They are your average run of the mill fundamentalist Christians, this country has a ton of them.
EllieUp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EllieUp »

You're dead on about the vlogging in the car i hadnt watched those ones but there are so many thumbnails for them she must have been driving a while!

I hadnt been back as I'm in the UK so I was asleep.

I've been a lurker for forever but i occasionally vlog so i fear posting on a more negative thread wpuld be hypocritical and figured it would be safer to start a positive or fairly neutral one.
But thanks for the welcome ;)
FLOSSY77

I call bullshit.

But as for religion and baby making. To each their own.
FLOSSY77

Yes. What is your channel. Are you constantly commenting on Lucy's IG for attention too? ;)
EllieUp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EllieUp »

Flossy which bit do you think is BS? Haha if I tell you what my channel is I'm sure to get a backlash lol and I don't think you can self promo can you?
FLOSSY77

Correct. No self promoting. It is frowned upon and Jesus doesn't like it either. But go ahead.
EllieUp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EllieUp »

I knew posting would bite me in the backside, maybe YTing and YTMDing shouldn't cross paths? Lol

It's emmaandlucasbailey
EllieUp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EllieUp »

But I really was posting because I like her (admittedly haven't seen much but the bits I have seen she seems perfectly sane and not too self righteous about whether she's a parenting guru
X
FLOSSY77

I have been reading YNHW on GG. Makes me extra suspicious of new posters.
EllieUp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EllieUp »

What's YNWH? I've only ever watching yt mums, (and shaytards) so as that all moved here I don't go on GG. But not many I know watch YT people so I sound like a loser getting excited when blah is having another baby or so and so split x
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

FLOSSY77 wrote:I have been reading YNHW on GG. Makes me extra suspicious of new posters.
I've been reading there, too. That heifer is crazy Jen-wannabe.

Return to “A-H”