Koshka
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Conceiveababy

Unread post by Koshka »

longhairdontcare1006 wrote:
Koshka wrote:I was always curious as to why we didn't really see much proof of the baby. I'm not saying she lied or anything, I just always thought maybe she wanted that to be kept private or something (her ultrasound shots). When she went offline from both YT and IG I just wondered why and began pondering about the thought that she never showed an ultrasound.

I hope she was able to get help and nothing bad happened to her.
She did show ultrasounds on her instagram, I just checked because I was curious as to the last time she updated - 8 weeks ago? I don't understand why she stopped all of a sudden. I felt horrible for her as did everyone else, so many people did great things for her with the gofundme and such, and now she's just MIA?
Oh okay! I just went right now and checked and you're right! I feel silly. I remember in one of her last updates she said it was due to family drama or something. I'm not really sure.

Does anyone know if they actually remodeled her house from that show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Conceiveababy

Unread post by fortwendy »

TaylorKnows wrote: How long has it been since Royce's death? At least 6 months right? Not to sound heartless but she doesn't have children and got her house renovated for free...what else does she need money for? Bills? Is she not working right now either?
I checked her insta and it happened in October it appears, so 5 months ago. I imagine she'd need money for food and car/gas/transportation, dog food, vet bills, etc. I'm just pointing out stuff, not saying you're heartless or anything. Honestly, now she's single and owns a nice house (maybe?). I don't know what her fertility issue was, but now she'll probably need $$ for fertility treatments if/when she re-marries.
Koshka wrote:Does anyone know if they actually remodeled her house from that show?
I don't actually know. I guess if you watch her vlogs (if they're still up) you might notice some changes but I've only seen a handful of her vlogs and she mentioned living in one place and fixing up another so I have NO CLUE. Hopefully someone else here does because I wonder too. Maybe she'll be back in 6-7 months with a life update/house tour/1 year memorial thing.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Re: Conceiveababy Part 1

Unread post by killerqueeen »

Just wondering, whatever happened to her? She seems to of disappeared.
Dreamer9210
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreamer9210 »

She said she had to leave her social networking for like legal reasons or something. I don't remember. Her last video was very thankful and sorry she couldn't do it anymore. I was sad to see her go. I really liked her. My sister and I both have the same fertility problem as her. Nice to relate to someone...
Koshka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Koshka »

Like someone before me said in this thread, I wish we could just get an update from her letting us know how she is doing and what not. She doesn't have to necessarily go into detail but just a little reassurance that she is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

looks like she posted an instagram update a few months ago (@kristysworld), her blind dog also recently died. im happy she finally gave an update and she is doing well.
Hi everyone, I know it has been a long time since I have updated on any of my social media avenues, and I want to thank you for being understanding and patient while I have taken the time to regather myself. I have had so many lovely people asking how I am - so I just wanted to update with this little post to let those people know I am doing great, and also to thank everyone for being so lovely and respecting my privacy whilst I have been redefining who I am and what my life is now. Recently I started working again, which was scary but necessary to move forward in my life. I am still waiting to move back to my home which is being renovated (so grateful!) as there was a lot of paperwork hold ups, but that is all beginning to progress now so I am excited to move back to the place I call home soon. I dropped off social media for a couple of reasons. The first reason involved being threatened with a lawsuit for a few of my videos which appeared on YouTube (I am unable to discuss the details of this). Also, I also felt like the only way I could collect my true thoughts was to not be influenced by everyone's opinions around me so I needed to step back to gather my own thoughts as I had so many people with different ideas/thoughts/beliefs that the line between what I was thinking and what others were thinking was becoming blurred. The other obvious reason for dropping off social media was the need for privacy. My journey which had started out as something to share with a small intimate group of others going through similar ttc problems had become an open forum for everyone, so the dynamic of my support network completely changed and whilst I was grateful for all the extra supportive words and kindness, I became overwhelmed by it all and not sure how to deal with it. I still have really hard days, but life is looking up and there is hope. Tomorrow is 9 months since I lost my husband Royce. He is still very much missed by his family and by me. He died a handsome and wonderful man - so caring and considerate of others. He died forever young! Oneday I will see royce again... And knowing that gives me the strength to continue to embrace this life and all it offers x
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

does anyone know what happened to her and her house? i used to check her instagram occasionally but now it's gone and i'm wondering if she's ok.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder how Kristy is going... Anyone know anything?
velvetfreak
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by velvetfreak »

I found her facebook but it's all private. I really do hope she is doing well.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was scrolling through Tik Tok recently and she popped up on my front page doing some silly dances. It seems like she's gotten married and has a couple of kids now. She seems really happy, which I am glad for.
Ali

Unread post by Ali »

actuallydear wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:15 am I was scrolling through Tik Tok recently and she popped up on my front page doing some silly dances. It seems like she's gotten married and has a couple of kids now. She seems really happy, which I am glad for.
Do you remember what her account name is on Tik Tok? I’ve always wondered what became of her. I hope she has found joy in her life after all the sadness.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ali wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:41 am
actuallydear wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:15 am I was scrolling through Tik Tok recently and she popped up on my front page doing some silly dances. It seems like she's gotten married and has a couple of kids now. She seems really happy, which I am glad for.
Do you remember what her account name is on Tik Tok? I’ve always wondered what became of her. I hope she has found joy in her life after all the sadness.
Not sure what the name of her tik tok was, perhaps she's deleted it... but I've just found her business page which is linked to her youtube channel. It's called Cinched Wear.

Edit: her tik tok account name is when_the_kids_are_asleep

Return to “A-H”