Conceiveababy Part 1

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Conceiveababy Part 1

Unread post by blackbetty »

Am I the only one who watches her? I love her!!! Her name is Kristy and she's Australian. She's super bubbly and full of personality lol. Maybe a bit much for some people but I just love her! I don't normally watch TTC-ers but I stumbled across her one day and love love love her. She and her husband have been TTC for 7 years next month and they are about to do their very first IVF cycle that they've been saving up for by working away from home 3 wks a month for about 2 years. She's also a huge animal lover and has a little older dachschund named Charney who recently had to have surgery to remove an eye I believe. She and her husband also recently rescued an abused older male dachschund named Denzel and this couple is one of the few I've ever seen who take appropriate care of their pets. They are just doted on by her!

I really really love her! Her husband is a tad shy I think, he always seems quiet and a bit shy on camera but you can tell he really loves her. I am so hopeful this IVF is successful though. She had a video recently where she
was spending time with a niece's baby and you could just see and feel the joy that baby made her feel. She's going to be such a wonderful mother hopefully very soon! She has a vlog channel too which I haven't watched a whole lot of since I've been busy but I thought I would share a little more about her. If you're tired of the train wrecks, give her some views! It's so refreshing to watch them. Sending her tons of baby dust, she wants this so bad and deserves it so much!
#FreeBen
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Conceiveababy

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

This is why people like Allyshia piss me off. :|

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Me too! I really really hope this IVF is successful!!! She has several vlogs where she's so upset and about to cry. Her TTC vlogs will be so cool to show her kid one day and they will have absolutely no doubt that they were very much wanted and loved and that their parents never gave up hope.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can't figure out how to link her channel from mobile but here is her most recent video.

#FreeBen
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I subscribed. She's so great.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She really is! It makes me sad that such an awesome lady like Kristy has had so much trouble having just one baby but the people who really should stop poppin em out just keep on going. I really hope she gets a nice sticky baby out of this IVF. She is going to be one awesome mom.
#FreeBen
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

I can't find her channel. Would love to watch another Aussie babe must be from over eastern Australia, she had an accent. Not that is a bad thing of course LOL.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I believe she lives in Brisbane tho I have no idea what part of Australia that is lol there's a link up there to her newest video and you should be able to get to her channel from that.
#FreeBen
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

That's eastern Australia! I would have guessed Melbourne. I'll have to watch more to hear her bogan accent lol not that I can talk ... I've heard myself before and though good grief i sound bogan too lol. I just laugh at the way they say school and pool type words haha.

No sorry it just took me straight to the video rather than her channel ? Tried looking up her name and it came up with a bunch of TTC documentaries
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

People from Melbourne talk so weird, it seems like all's you have to do is go and change everything from e/ee -> i and idk it's weird to my American ears. :?

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

VolcomCherry wrote:That's eastern Australia! I would have guessed Melbourne. I'll have to watch more to hear her bogan accent lol not that I can talk ... I've heard myself before and though good grief i sound bogan too lol. I just laugh at the way they say school and pool type words haha.

No sorry it just took me straight to the video rather than her channel ? Tried looking up her name and it came up with a bunch of TTC documentaries
You should be able to click her channel from the video by the subscribe button
#FreeBen
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

As soon as I get my daughter down for bed I'm gonna go check her out. The only moms that I watch that are talked about here are Jess and Britney.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's sad really, she is one of the few people on here who ought to be responsible for children and she doesn't yet have any. It is the perfect time to start watching her though because she's getting closer! I have been watching her for a month or two. She's so genuine! I will probably cry when she gets her BFP lol
#FreeBen
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Link to her channel for those asking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpvAi- ... ijaIhZXLWw
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thanks Jenna!
#FreeBen
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nah it's not there ? Like at all the video plays straight away. Straight.
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thanks so much Jenna. Out at the moment but will check it out.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I still haven't had time to sit and watch anything but I was scrolling through the videos. It os so crazy how every woman is different when it comes to conceiving and carrying a child.
You never think it could be you. I bet growing up she dreamed of children. When she first got married they dreamed of children. Her mom probably dreamed of her children. People who are popping out babies and accidently getting pregnant need to be thankful they have it so easy. (Myself included)
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I don't know....I grew up dreaming of being a mum but somehow I just knew that it wasn't going to be an easy path for me. I can't explain it but it was just a feeling that all was not quite right and that I wouldn't be able to have kids straight away. I was right.
Shameless
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shameless »

Haha I like her. So funny watching someone on YT with an Australian accent.

I can't talk, because I probably sound just like that, but it's still so weird to hear it come out of your computer.

Like the US, we definitely have regional accents in Australia. ConceiveABaby's is definitely more on the country side, or as the American's call it - redneck.
Some Aussie's have really posh accents that almost sound British - this is mostly seen in those over the age of 40 who come from 'money' aka not white trash. (Think Prue and Trude from Kath and Kim if you've ever seen it LOL)
Then you get the stupid teenager accent - could be compared to the American Valley Girl.
Then you've got your neutral accent - think Natalie Tran from CommunityChannel

"Hey" - Haay
"Time" - Toime

etc etc

Hahahaah

Return to “A-H”