Harris Family Journey

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Harris Family Journey

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I saw her posts about her Bf too... While I am glad she is happy i agree it seems rushed because not that long ago (months) she was posting about the girls getting meeting their dad and maybe her working things out with him... I am kinda sad she stopped posting on YT.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh I know all about that. She posted screenshots etc o FB awhile ago. What I mean is not long ago she was trying to work it out with their dad and now she is in a very serious relationship with someone else. Just seems fast, which also isnt to say I am not happy for her.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

It looks like she either reads here or knows someone that does. She snapped about not missing YouTube because people judge her relationships

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I actually really like her but if she really did post that she's just been sitting here refreshing this thread for like 7 months??? LOL.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If she actually read our posts she would see that we all actually like her. It is a little strange that she's letting her BF of a few months tuck her girls into bed and she's just lying on the couch. But from her snaps and insta he seems like a good guy, so we can't really complain about it

vidwatcher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vidwatcher »

Is it time for this thread to get moving? Bonnie is pregnant and I'm curious if it's the same guy from however long ago? Does anyone remember the name? She's been quiet on YouTube for so long I'm curious what she has been up to.

She already has one brutal/out-of-line comment on her video though.. hopefully that doesn't make her not want to post!
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

vidwatcher wrote:Is it time for this thread to get moving? Bonnie is pregnant and I'm curious if it's the same guy from however long ago? Does anyone remember the name? She's been quiet on YouTube for so long I'm curious what she has been up to.

She already has one brutal/out-of-line comment on her video though.. hopefully that doesn't make her not want to post!
I don’t think it’s the same guy, I believe when she had her atopic pregnancy she was dating someone with a son.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She seems happy, hopefully this is a more positive experience for her.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

vidwatcher wrote:Is it time for this thread to get moving? Bonnie is pregnant and I'm curious if it's the same guy from however long ago? Does anyone remember the name? She's been quiet on YouTube for so long I'm curious what she has been up to.

Definitely a different guy.

She seems so happy and it sounds like her boyfriend is, too. That right there already sounds like a better experience than I think she had with the twins. Hopefully the out of line comment doesn’t prevent her from wanting to share. I’ve missed her videos a lot. It sounds like she’s in a really good place right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am sp happy for her. I think she dated this guy a long time ago and now they are back together as per what she has posted on IG anyway. Either way,I am happy for her and glad she is back on YT
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

80085 wrote:Her video about her bipolar diagnosis was hard to watch. I'm a little worried that she is somewhat manic and that's why she seems to have so much energy and is so happy. She talked like she had marbles in her mouth and couldn't get her words out, which is even stated is a part of bipolar. If she was manic, I can see how that would be a problem right now. It kind of annoyed me that she said being manic "has it's perks". Maybe for her but she's one of the lucky ones. It's common for people with bipolar in manic episodes to make very poor decisions that effect their life or current life situation (excessive spending, etc). I'm glad she has a handle on hers and is intuitive enough to realise when things are off but she came off ignorant and insensitive. I get that she doesn't know much about the disorder but that was a stupid thing to say.
I totally get what your saying. I don’t think she did a great job at communicating in that video. It seemed super out of her comfort zone to discuss this, but I commend her for telling HER story. I have 2 people really close to me, one with type 1 and one with type 2. While they are the same disorder the two are really different, at least in my experience. My BP1 person, if they go off their meds it’s a crisis. Rapid cycling from depression to mania and manic episodes are super destructive for her. BP2 person, you wouldn’t know unless they tell you, you might pick up on the ‘lows’ if you were close but you’d honestly just think they are going through regular depression. Their ‘mania’ is few and far between and really can just look like they are just kicking ass in life. Killing work deadlines, working out, super productive and focused. Both are serious but BP1 definitely presents much differently.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

The way she talks about the habitat for humanity home comes off a bit spoiled and whiny. She hasn’t finished her hours, they haven’t told her which house she’s getting but she’s pointing out all the stuff she doesn’t like and stuff she’s going to ask them to change? Idk. I always get happy when she posts an update video on the house but her attitude seems a little sour lately. And complaining on the work site about being pregnant and sweeping? Lort. If that’s not already easy duty at 20 weeks idk what is. The workers must be rolling their eyes while they break their backs lol
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Anyone see her recent video of Hannah getting tested for autism?? she was all about wanting her to have that diagnosis so she could get more money. It made me side eye her and see her in a bit of a different light.

Seriouslywtfwhy01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Seriouslywtfwhy01 »

HeyKatie wrote:Anyone see her recent video of Hannah getting tested for autism?? she was all about wanting her to have that diagnosis so she could get more money. It made me side eye her and see her in a bit of a different light.

It took me a second to realize that by "funding" she doesn't necessarily mean funds in her pocket.
Having a diagnosis such as ASD would open Hannah up to a lot more government funding for things like therapies, support at school, respite programs, camp programs, community resources, etc.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Both of the names are awful, I was honestly expecting better since Hannah and Hayley are such nice names.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I expected better too!
I wish she would spell it Jackson, I assume Roy is a family name, but it doesnt flow at all.
Rayna Rose is horrible all the way around. and doesnt go with Hannah and Hayley AT ALL.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hated how she said that she always wanted to name her son after her dad but then caved. She seems resentful of the fact that she didnt pick the girls names but now isnt choosing her sons name either. Jackson John sounds no worse than Raina Rose. I cant remember what her BFs last name is but it sounds like they are setting this kid up for a world of confusing by hyphenating his last name yet using one last name at home and one for school.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I hated how she said that she always wanted to name her son after her dad but then caved. She seems resentful of the fact that she didnt pick the girls names but now isnt choosing her sons name either. Jackson John sounds no worse than Raina Rose. I cant remember what her BFs last name is but it sounds like they are setting this kid up for a world of confusing by hyphenating his last name yet using one last name at home and one for school.
His last name is Merrick so they’d hyphenate it to Harris-Marrick sounds super confusing

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

HeyKatie wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I hated how she said that she always wanted to name her son after her dad but then caved. She seems resentful of the fact that she didnt pick the girls names but now isnt choosing her sons name either. Jackson John sounds no worse than Raina Rose. I cant remember what her BFs last name is but it sounds like they are setting this kid up for a world of confusing by hyphenating his last name yet using one last name at home and one for school.
His last name is Merrick so they’d hyphenate it to Harris-Marrick sounds super confusing

They'd be better off doing Jackson Harris Merrick or Raina Harris Merrick. Jack originated as a nickname for John, so technically Jaxen honors her dad, but that wasn't her intention. I HATE the spelling "Jaxen."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She had Raina on Sun.

Return to “A-H”