HouseOfMeis

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HouseOfMeis

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Anybody watch this channel? I couldn't find a topic on her. So her husband recently cheated on her a few months back. Videos explaining are still up. She ended up taking him back and I just always feel so awkward and sorry for her when I watch the videos.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: HouseOfMeis

Nobody else watches her come on ladies somebody must I see people viewing this topic!!

What gossip site is she referring to because I am the only one to have ever commented when I made this topic so far back. So she can't be talking about this site because literally nothing has really even been said.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Lalam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalam »

I know this thread hasn't been active in forever but does anyone else watch her? Just watched her cleaning video and man her house is always disgusting. Yes I get you have kids (so do I) but that is not an excuse to be just downright messy like that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes! She wouldn’t have to work so hard to clean everything up if she didn’t let it get so out of control in the first place. She has made master bedroom cleaning videos and I don’t even know how she could sleep in such filth and clutter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”