FamilyFunPack

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: FamilyFunPack

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The mom uploaded an insta story of Michael in the pantry with what looks like goldfish all over the floor. He's eating them off the floor. She is just laughing, and says "He was attempting to make his own lunch, which is sooo cute". Not only is it gross that he's eating goldfish off the floor, and his mom is just standing there laughing and filming him, he is growing up with such a warped sense of his own importance. Everything he does is adorable. But it's not. He's a little shit. He makes messes and blames other people, and whines and cries and hits when other people blow out the candles on their own birthday cake. When he gets to school, it's going to be a rude awakening.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They (I think) got sent a "Christmas Party in a Box". They opened it outside, and the kids were all screaming bloody murder. I would hate to be their neighbors. Can you imagine? Those twins have the most obnoxious high pitched scream. We couldn't get through it.

Natxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Natxo »

Why the hell did they get extra Christmas present now? They did the same thing last year didn’t they. It doesn’t matter if they have the money or not, it’s not teaching those kids anything good. How about teach your kids that Christmas only comes once a year and to be grateful for it, instead of giving them a shit ton of presents every week.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bahahaha. They just got the boom lowered by YouTube. Looks like they were demonetized. Boo hoo. No more exploiting their children! Gonna have to get a real job again.

Wonder if Chrysler will still let them keep the Pacifica. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 5cf322.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... be5974.jpg[/img]

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

How do we know they got demonetized? I thought that social blade doesn’t accurately reflect YouTube and the D- rating may be from deleting vlogs.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

yoyo16 wrote:How do we know they got demonetized? I thought that social blade doesn’t accurately reflect YouTube and the D- rating may be from deleting vlogs.
I'm assuming. I probably shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. If you watch, and see if they have an ad before their vlog, you'll know for sure. That plus the ZERO dollars for earnings, when a few days ago, it was a few million a year. Social Blade may be inaccurate, but that's beyond inaccuracy. When people say it's inaccurate, they usually mean it's off the general amounts that it claims vloggers earn.

Sorry for possibly spreading inaccurate information. I just saw that they have SO many views deleted, so I assumed. I mean, it's a lot. Several million. I refuse to give them a view to see if they have an ad play before their vlog.

unionjack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unionjack »

lmmomSD wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:How do we know they got demonetized? I thought that social blade doesn’t accurately reflect YouTube and the D- rating may be from deleting vlogs.
I'm assuming. I probably shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. If you watch, and see if they have an ad before their vlog, you'll know for sure. That plus the ZERO dollars for earnings, when a few days ago, it was a few million a year. Social Blade may be inaccurate, but that's beyond inaccuracy. When people say it's inaccurate, they usually mean it's off the general amounts that it claims vloggers earn.

Sorry for possibly spreading inaccurate information. I just saw that they have SO many views deleted, so I assumed. I mean, it's a lot. Several million. I refuse to give them a view to see if they have an ad play before their vlog.

I was hoping, that they were going to get demonetized, even though it may seem kind of rude to say something like that... :/
They really are one of the worst families on YouTube in my opinion, since most of their viewers are children, which are being preached consumerism and wastefulness... :? Their own kids are most definitely out of control, behave terribly and are incredibly spoiled. :|
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

lmmomSD wrote:

I went to check last night after I read what you wrote.
2 videos had ads before it, the rest did not.
So you may be correct.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Imagine the wonderful Christmas so many children in their area would have if they did what Bonnie did. She kept all the toys she was sent to review for her children, and is giving them to children in need this Christmas. If these people set aside even half of the toys and clothes they're sent in a year, hundreds of children in need would have a good Christmas.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They actually have the kids sizes in their "About" section. "People have been asking us for the kids sizes" and then they're all listed.
Greedy. How about "People have been asking us about the kids sizes. We don't need anything. We are very well able to provide for our children. Thank you so much for thinking of us, but please donate to the local homeless shelter or a family in need." But no. They actually list the kids' sizes. They're disgusting people.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This doesn't look good...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 1e8c70.jpg[/img]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Whoa!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
unionjack
Amateur
Amateur

They have barely been uploading these last few weeks compared to their usual "new videos every day", so I bet something must definitely be going on, and I'm still hoping that it is demonetization (is that how you write it?). ;)

When they were sort of pretending to be "oh so generous and helpful" by donating pillow cases, which her Mum actually ended up making, they could have used that situation in order to give their kids a valuable lesson about giving back to the community, helping others and being generous by donating some of the million toys, which seem to be flying around in their home! But no, these greedy spoiled kids are most likely never going to learn something like that... :?
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Haha I hope that they get demonetised for real. Time for the dad to go back to his job and for them to stop acting like disgusting greedy people. About time to teach the children valuable lessons, no more daily gifts and weekly vacations. God they annoy me so bad.

I remember they had 10 billion views just a few weeks ago and now it’s at 6 billion.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I just checked back and their video called something like ‘baby home alone’, David’s night routine and their most popular 24hr videos are all gone
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I've known about them since their humble beginning with the twins escaping from their cribs. Nbd. But as Michael got older, I've always thought he was annoying! He broke the glass wedding gift, he cries, and then he doesn't even get a timeout! At the least! Whether he did it on purpose or not, they need to tell him he shouldn't touch glass! But they didn't!

I am SO happy there is a blog for this! :lol:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, the mom took the kids to Disneyland. She took a picture of them. "I just took a picture of all six of my kids all by myself. I am so proud!"
Wow. What high standards you set for yourself as a mom. You took a picture. You go, girl.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This is ridiculous. A fan sent them this giant box.

WTF? Are they SO greedy that they can't even see what is wrong with this?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 1dd2c2.jpg[/img]

unionjack
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:This is ridiculous. A fan sent them this giant box.

WTF? Are they SO greedy that they can't even see what is wrong with this?

This is getting out of hand, they definitely need to close their mail box, otherwise they are going to end up drowning in useless, cheap crap... :-o

Furthermore, if they say or write "Isn't Owen the cutest ...?" one more time, I will freak out. Yes, he is a baby, babies tend to be cute, still that does most definitely not mean you have to point out that he is the cutest little baby, whenever you get a chance to do so... :?
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

They bought a ton of things to donate for Christmas, which is very nice of them. It looks like it cost a lot of money so only people with as much money as them could buy this huge amount of stuff, unfortunately not all rich people would do this. Good on them, although it would have been a good idea to also donate some toys/clothes that they already own as they have so much, and it would free up space in their house.

Is it some kind of miracle that they didn’t upload a video of Christmas morning like they do every year, showing off tons of presents that they get lol

Return to “A-H”