Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FamilyFunPack

Unread post by iseeyou01 »

lmmomSD wrote:
iseeyou01 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I don't think they moved to Hawaii. They just posted a vlog of the twins' birthday at Universal Studios.

Shay's sister Carlie just vacationed in Hawaii and is all hot to move there now. But she won't. She said she wanted to move to Texas after a few days in Dallas. People who up and move somewhere because they enjoyed a vacation there are pretty dumb in my book. Of course you like a place when you're there on vacation! But living there isn't vacation. And everything you don't like about yourself at home is still going to be there for you to deal with.

Back to these people-- I don't understand why they move so much! The place they were in seemed really nice. And maybe that's why nobody came to David's birthday party-- he was still a new kid. Kids need stability, not a new house every year!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The twins birthday were the middle of December they are uploading old videos they shot. They are 100% in Hawaii as they are posting Instagram videos of them and they are also now receiving mail there so it does look like they have moved.

But considering they move every year it won’t be a long move as they seem to get bored very easily.
Ok, thanks! Appreciate the clarification!

And agree that they won't be there long, since they seem to like to move every year. I can't even imagine moving that often with that many kids. And they had work done on the last house, so it took them a while to get settled in.
I know they're making lots of money, but they sure spend a lot too. I hope they're putting aside a healthy chunk for the kids. The kids are the reason they have any money. Nobody would watch the parents by themselves. They don't have a say in their roles as breadwinners, so they ought to get a good share of the money at least.

It’s odd as it’s almost like they are running from something. Why go to all the trouble of putting Michael into pre-school and finding the perfect fit for him to then up and move 3 weeks later. All the signs point to this being a very sudden move.

Maybe when you are rich you do things like this all the time but I find it really strange.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And saying that they aren't uploading vlogs because they "want privacy to settle in" and then uploading TONS of instastories is pretty disingenuous. They have never ever cared about privacy before. And in some of the instastories, the boys are shirtless, which they got flak for on YouTube.
They uploaded a video of Chris and Zack's birthday party. There was nothing nutritious to be had. There was SO MUCH candy! When my kids had birthday parties, I always had fruit. Some junk too, of course, but I at least offered fruit. And it got eaten, too. And then Michael was literally bouncing off the walls of the bouncy houses. Gee, I wonder why? The really weird thing was that the guests were mostly girls Alyssa's age. There were 3 boys there that weren't family. They seem to have a hard time finding friends for the boys. I guess they learned their lesson with David's birthday party, and invited a bunch of Alyssa's friends/classmates to make it look like a whole lot of kids came. That's sad. Maybe if they didn't move every five minutes, the kids could make some friends.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They went to Target and bought food, then sat down on the floor at Target to eat it.
Who does that? It's gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The gluttony in this family is just beyond. They went and got SEVEN HUGE milkshakes to celebrate 7 million subscribers, and even gave some to Owen. Then mom posts a picture of one of the twins eating a fudgesicle, while holding two more popsicles in his other hand. Why does any child need a fudgesicle AND two popsicles? The only thing keeping those kids from being morbidly obese is that they actually are active. But all that sugar still can't be good for them. Everything is always over the top and bigger than any child can eat by themselves.
Those kids won't be young and able to consume endless calories forever. If mom and her sister are any indication, their only hope is to take after their father. They're setting them up with horrific habits.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And once again. Alyssa's birthday. Pizza, of course, and a million things coated in sugar and sprinkles. Churros, ice cream, cupcakes... Every celebration in this family revolves around HUGE amounts of sugar-- every subscriber milestone has been celebrated by doughnuts or milkshakes or cake. If those kids weren't so active, they would all be obese. I don't doubt that they're still going to have health problems.
We're big eaters in my family. I won't deny it. But at say, our last family reunion, the feast was fish and this incredible roast that my aunt made with salad and roasted veggies. Yeah, there was dessert, but it wasn't the focus.
And Alyssa and her mom went to Beauty Con again, and absolutely loaded up on stuff that they are only going to be throwing away. I just don't understand the gluttony and waste. Especially BS like having the kids' sizes in the "about us" section of the channel. They make more in a month than most of the fans make in a year, and they encourage people to send them things?
Ugh.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The clickbait is just awful. "Owen's Scary Rash! Super Sick!"
No. The rash may have been scary, but that child is NOT "super sick". Super sick kids don't giggle and eat and try to get out of their strollers. And she took him out with the rash? I get taking him to the doctor, but they had him out and about with a rash that they didn't know if it was contagious or not. And if they were SO worried, and he was SO sick, why didn't they go to the ER?
Because he wasn't "super sick". He didn't even have a fever.
I wish I could erase this channel from my daughter's brain...

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I think it’s been about a year since I’ve checked into the channel, and wow are the kids getting big! I only watched the braces video for Zac and Chris, but their videos still seem awful (not surprised)

I’m surprised that I can actually understand Zac and Chris though. But does David have a lisp? Has he always had it?

I won’t watch anymore videos, and if anyone has, is Michael still terribly behaved? He used to be so bad with no punishment :roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:I think it’s been about a year since I’ve checked into the channel, and wow are the kids getting big! I only watched the braces video for Zac and Chris, but their videos still seem awful (not surprised)

I’m surprised that I can actually understand Zac and Chris though. But does David have a lisp? Has he always had it?

I won’t watch anymore videos, and if anyone has, is Michael still terribly behaved? He used to be so bad with no punishment :roll:
Either he is behaving better, or they film it less. Not sure. Owen seems to be the moneymaker now. Almost all the videos are focused on Owen being "cute". Zac and Chris definitely speak more clearly, but when they get excited it's still hard for me to understand them. They went to Medieval Times for the twins' birthday, and I had to really focus. They have wicked overbites, so maybe the braces will help. Sometimes it seems like their teeth are way too big for their mouths and that messes up their speech-- does that make sense?
Mom really needs to get rid of the baby blue eye shadow. She doesn't wear any makeup, which is fine. But then she goes and slathers on this baby blue eye shadow. Nothing else. So weird.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:I think it’s been about a year since I’ve checked into the channel, and wow are the kids getting big! I only watched the braces video for Zac and Chris, but their videos still seem awful (not surprised)

Either he is behaving better, or they film it less. Not sure. Owen seems to be the moneymaker now. Almost all the videos are focused on Owen being "cute". Zac and Chris definitely speak more clearly, but when they get excited it's still hard for me to understand them. They went to Medieval Times for the twins' birthday, and I had to really focus. They have wicked overbites, so maybe the braces will help. Sometimes it seems like their teeth are way too big for their mouths and that messes up their speech-- does that make sense?
Mom really needs to get rid of the baby blue eye shadow. She doesn't wear any makeup, which is fine. But then she goes and slathers on this baby blue eye shadow. Nothing else. So weird.

Alyssa also needs to ditch the headbands...she's what, 13? They're trying to really avoid that she's growing up instead of grabbing the attention of their audience who is growing up with them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

twomommies wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Alyssa also needs to ditch the headbands...she's what, 13? They're trying to really avoid that she's growing up instead of grabbing the attention of their audience who is growing up with them.

Yeah, I feel bad for her. The boys are mostly ok looking, but she seems to have the worst features of both her parents. I am going to burn in hell. It's not her fault. And she seems like a sweet kid. But those bows and headbands just don't help. Her hair is fine. Maybe a shorter cut with some layering would help? And I just can't with all the waste when they go to those beauty conventions. Neither one of them wears makeup, and they come out with bags and bags of crap.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry for the double post-- but how many birthday vlogs are these people putting up? They had a celebration with family. Then they went to Medieval Times. Now it's every vlogger in Southern California. (Almost-- Bratayley and Daily Bumps weren't there)

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Yes Alyssa needs to let go of those big flower headbands. I feel like bald babies are the only ones who will get away with wearing big flower headbands. Not saying she should grow up now and just stop wearing headbands forever but the flower ones are starting to look ridiculous.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Yes Alyssa needs to let go of those big flower headbands. I feel like bald babies are the only ones who will get away with wearing big flower headbands. Not saying she should grow up now and just stop wearing headbands forever but the flower ones are starting to look ridiculous.
Maybe switch to something age appropriate? I feel like they keep up with her and those headbands because she's the only girl, heaven forbid she grow up

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

David tests positive for strep, gets one dose of antibiotics, and they take him along to the Scout pot luck dinner. So not only is he out in public with strep, he is dishing himself food and then the next person in line is using the same serving spoon.
You are not supposed to go out with strep until you have been on antibiotics for at least 24 hours. He isn't even wearing a mask. Meanwhile, Alyssa is saying she doesn't feel well, and is running a low grade fever, but they just give her some Tylenol and let her go to the Scout pot luck too!
If my kids got strep after being at that dinner, I would be so pissed off.

red99

Unread post by red99 »

Yes the family never stay home when the kids are sick it’s really weird. They literally get dragged everywhere when they should be at home resting.

Michael was ill last week and had a temperature of 104 and he got injured by slipping on the counter top and went to the hospital and that’s when the mum found out Michael was running a super high temp, she even admitted she had no idea up until that point he was sick.

How terrible is that?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't even look. Did someone actually get ECT, or are they making an incredibly insensitive joke?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I really, really wish they would cut Owen's hair. It's not even cute baby curls. They don't comb it, and it looks like a balding man with a desperate mullet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HOW are they plugging along without getting moved to the YT Kids app? Their videos are totally kid-directed.
And they "moved" to Hawaii again. Must be rough having a big brood that your sister helps care for, and that you can make millions of dollars off of.
Dance, monkeys, dance!

Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hallie Derosa »

I don't watch them much but every time i do i think who is the little girl than realize its thier son owen. The boys David, Zac, Chris and Micheal are okay I find Alyssa annoying she needs to loose the head bands she is what 13 or 14? I know people have comented on that before. The mom annoys me they are always filming the youngest kid cut his hair already the curls are not cute he looks like a girl not a boy -When did they Move to Hawaii haven't watched sense Christmas
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Hallie Derosa wrote:I don't watch them much but every time i do i think who is the little girl than realize its thier son owen. The boys David, Zac, Chris and Micheal are okay I find Alyssa annoying she needs to loose the head bands she is what 13 or 14? I know people have comented on that before. The mom annoys me they are always filming the youngest kid cut his hair already the curls are not cute he looks like a girl not a boy -When did they Move to Hawaii haven't watched sense Christmas
It isn't even so much that he looks like a girl to me. Lots of little boys have long hair that looks nice. But his is so scraggly and never combed. And it's not grown in on top so it looks like a bad mullet, or Michael Bolton, lol.

Return to “A-H”