FamilyFunPack

Natxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FamilyFunPack

Unread post by Natxo »

I don’t really care that she gets toys, it’s just that her room is literally overflowing with those stuffed animals/toys. She does not have any more space in her room to add more crap. It feels like they didn’t put much thought into her presents, they seem to care more about quantity over quality. I’m sure there’s things out there that she would love, but would be of better quality and have her interested for more than 5 minutes. There’s not much she can get out of 200 stuffed animals.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Natxo wrote:I don’t really care that she gets toys, it’s just that her room is literally overflowing with those stuffed animals/toys. She does not have any more space in her room to add more crap. It feels like they didn’t put much thought into her presents, they seem to care more about quantity over quality. I’m sure there’s things out there that she would love, but would be of better quality and have her interested for more than 5 minutes. There’s not much she can get out of 200 stuffed animals.
It's weird, though. On the one hand, they seem to be trying to keep her a little girl, and on the other, they're really driving an obsession with cosmetics. She gets a TON of makeup. It makes for a really sick combo. I'm sure the pedophiles love screenshotting when she's trying on the bright red lipstick. The lack of foresight in these parents, or the ability to just pretend it's not out there, amazes me.

They really push the gender roles in that family. Those stupid headbands with big flowers that Alyssa wears every day, she almost always wears dresses, and the makeup-- at least they let her play soccer. Those headbands are awful. Are they trying to make her the next JoJo? It won't work. JoJo has charisma, for all the other things wrong with her.

I am glad they are sending Michael to preschool. I hope he does ok. He's not used to having to take turns and be accountable. Or use an inside voice. But I think he will benefit from it immensely. I still can't believe they started a channel for him. Greed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
unionjack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unionjack »

Their social blade estimates a monthly earning of 0$, could it be that they have been completely demonetized? :-o
The only other channel with an income of 0$, which I could find, was "The Tannerites", and they have most definitely been demonetized...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

unionjack wrote:Their social blade estimates a monthly earning of 0$, could it be that they have been completely demonetized? :-o
The only other channel with an income of 0$, which I could find, was "The Tannerites", and they have most definitely been demonetized...
We can only hope. Do they have ads playing before their videos?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The end of the daily home movies???

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Oh my they’re moving once again, possibly to a different state because they want people to guess where they’re moving.They need a new house for every new year don’t they. Maybe it’s to do with them being demonetised.
iseeyou01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iseeyou01 »

The family on social blade has their income showing so what makes people believe they have been sanctioned?
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

They’ve lost millions of views around December and some of their videos are gone. Either they deleted them or YouTube did. But they seem to still be making a lot of money.. unfortunately.
Alyssa is literally making enough money for an average family to live off on her own channel. I just hope that they’re saving it for her future and not using it.
iseeyou01
Amateur
Amateur

The family seem very responsible and clearly have a very good family unit so I can not see them using the children’s money for themselves. They also don’t need to when their main channels is thriving.

The weird thing is the family say they moved a few weeks ago and are settled into their new Home and yet all the videos that have been uploaded are in the old house and definitely no packing went on. So the move makes no sense.
unionjack
Amateur
Amateur

iseeyou01 wrote:The family on social blade has their income showing so what makes people believe they have been sanctioned?
You're correct, one can see their income again, however a few days ago it was somehow gone/shown as being 0$.

Also: They are clearly somehow using their children's money for themselves, if they pretty much only film their kids, even for their main channel.
iseeyou01
Amateur
Amateur

unionjack wrote:
iseeyou01 wrote:The family on social blade has their income showing so what makes people believe they have been sanctioned?
You're correct, one can see their income again, however a few days ago it was somehow gone/shown as being 0$.

Also: They are clearly somehow using their children's money for themselves, if they pretty much only film their kids, even for their main channel.
It is a family blog so of course they film the children. But all the kids seemingly enjoy it and have the best life’s possible while making millions. All the children are openly adored by the parents as well.

So what’s the harm?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

iseeyou01 wrote:
unionjack wrote:

It is a family blog so of course they film the children. But all the kids seemingly enjoy it and have the best life’s possible while making millions. All the children are openly adored by the parents as well.

So what’s the harm?
The harm?
The kids have no privacy. This isn't their choice. Owen and Michael for sure have been on camera since before they were born. It's not a normal way to live. People say that the kids can say if they don't want to be filmed, but I don't think it would occur to them. And being the moneymakers outs a lot of pressure on them. Nobody would watch the adults in this family. They're boring AF. It's the kids people watch for.
They get sent all kinds of crap from adoring fans. They've done nothing to deserve this but exist. They have no particular talent. So they're growing up thinking they're special snowflakes. They've filmed David shirtless. So they're exposing him to pedophiles. Nobody came to David's last birthday party, and I am willing to bet that either kids make fun of him for being in the vlogs, or parents didn't want their kids to be on YouTube. And it seemed that instead of maybe considering why, the mom chose to vlog about it as a sympathy grab. Their diet is horrific, but that doesn't have anything to do with vlogging.
The parents are greedy. They list the kids' sizes in their "About Us" section. They shouldn't be accepting gifts from random strangers. They (as you said) make millions. Definitely more than most of the people sending them stuff. Have they once said "Thank you for the thought, but we have more than enough. Please donate to a shelter or children's charity"? Nope. Just "Here are our sizes! Send us crap!"
"Family vloggers" make me disgusted. It's a whole cottage industry based on showing off your kids for money. And it's not jealousy on my part. I wouldn't want to live that way. The way these people spend, moving every year (which also isn't good for kids) I wonder how much they are putting aside for the future. I really hope there is a trust fund for each of those kids. They're the ones that earned all the money.

unionjack
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:The harm?
The kids have no privacy. This isn't their choice. Owen and Michael for sure have been on camera since before they were born. It's not a normal way to live. People say that the kids can say if they don't want to be filmed, but I don't think it would occur to them. And being the moneymakers outs a lot of pressure on them. Nobody would watch the adults in this family. They're boring AF. It's the kids people watch for.
They get sent all kinds of crap from adoring fans. They've done nothing to deserve this but exist. They have no particular talent. So they're growing up thinking they're special snowflakes. They've filmed David shirtless. So they're exposing him to pedophiles. Nobody came to David's last birthday party, and I am willing to bet that either kids make fun of him for being in the vlogs, or parents didn't want their kids to be on YouTube. And it seemed that instead of maybe considering why, the mom chose to vlog about it as a sympathy grab. Their diet is horrific, but that doesn't have anything to do with vlogging.
The parents are greedy. They list the kids' sizes in their "About Us" section. They shouldn't be accepting gifts from random strangers. They (as you said) make millions. Definitely more than most of the people sending them stuff. Have they once said "Thank you for the thought, but we have more than enough. Please donate to a shelter or children's charity"? Nope. Just "Here are our sizes! Send us crap!"
"Family vloggers" make me disgusted. It's a whole cottage industry based on showing off your kids for money. And it's not jealousy on my part. I wouldn't want to live that way. The way these people spend, moving every year (which also isn't good for kids) I wonder how much they are putting aside for the future. I really hope there is a trust fund for each of those kids. They're the ones that earned all the money.

That pretty much says it all...

I truly hope for the sake of these kids that they at least have a trust fund, they are probably going to need it in order to pay for a psychologist once their "YouTube career" is over... :|

Imagine going to college and all people have to do in order to pretty much know everything about your family is go on YouTube and watch your home videos, imagine applying for a job and the person interviewing you is able to find out when you were potty trained with just one simple click... :?

No, thank you, that is not a life I would want to live!
iseeyou01
Amateur
Amateur

The kids and family have privacy when they don’t film as nobody knows any info on them apart from they are from California.

The family are completely harmless and children can watch them and you don’t have to worry they are doing something inappropriate.

I am amazed at the criticism on here as they are totally harmless as a family. Also fans send the children gifts and kept asking them what sizes the kids were so of course to save time and stop answering the same question over and over they put up the sizes.

All the kids come across as very sincere and delighted hted when they open fan mail and always say thank you.

The only spoiled one seems to be Michel and that’s only because he was the baby for 4 years and everybody doted on him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

No, they don't _have to_ put their sizes up. They don't need anything. They have MORE than enough. Look at all the clutter in that house. They can say, in the same place they put the sizes, exactly what I said before: "Thank you for the thought. But we have more than enough. If you like, donate to a children's charity in our name" Or something along those lines.

Obviously, we disagree. You and I definitely have a very different idea of what "privacy" is. Sure, nobody knows where they live, but they know lots of other intimate details of their lives. I say again, it's not a normal way to live.
When you go to apply for a job, would you want your prospective boss to be able to Google you and find videos of you in diapers, or screaming like a banshee over a doughnut? They've exploited their kids' injuries _for money_. That's the reason they got demonetized. They purposely posted videos of their kids hurt, crying and in embarrassing positions. For money. I'll bet "Tragic Eye Injury" or whatever it was called, is one of the ones that got deleted. It was a bummer, for sure. But it wasn't "tragic". Clickbait, using a child's injury.

Anyway, I don't want to argue with you. You obviously like them, and don't see anything wrong with how they make their living. I personally think that staying home and posting videos of your children for other people's entertainment is a shitty way to make a living. Those kids don't have a choice. There are no laws to protect them, unlike child actors, and YouTube is only now starting to crack down on the exploitation. So we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Out of curiosity, if you like them so much, why are you participating in a gossip forum?

iseeyou01
Amateur
Amateur

Because I don’t agree with everything they do but overall I find them pretty tame compared to some families who do this.

Like the video at Christmas giving presents to poor people outside what looked like a $1 dollar store was weird. Giving to charity to is always great but why on earth would you film you doing it and put the poor families on your YouTube as well.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

iseeyou01 wrote:Because I don’t agree with everything they do but overall I find them pretty tame compared to some families who do this.

Like the video at Christmas giving presents to poor people outside what looked like a $1 dollar store was weird. Giving to charity to is always great but why on earth would you film you doing it and put the poor families on your YouTube as well.
That's fine. I didn't mean to imply that you aren't welcome here. I was just curious. Thanks for answering, and for being respectful. Some people come in these forums and name call and get rude defending the vloggers they like. So forgive me for being a little paranoid.

iseeyou01
Amateur
Amateur

So the family have moved to Hawaii, this was one hell of a quick move unless this is a gimmick and they are planning a long vacation or something.

And not a very good start if they have permanently moved to be caught up in the hoax missile scare over the weekend.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Wonder if the aunt moved with them? She’s lived with them this whole time hasn’t she
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

lmmomSD wrote:Michael has his own channel. Michael.

I am speechless.

I experienced pain while watching the channel trailer

Return to “A-H”