sponsoredmommy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BabyBellyKrazi: #SendMeFreeStuff Part 2

Unread post by sponsoredmommy »

Not sure if I'm doing screenshot right.

TL;DR: I hope my haters have kids because they don't understand the pain of having Wyatt as a child. I have 3 kids. Mom. Decade. Sale!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434670059.170183.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Icedcoffeeaddict
Talker
Talker

Re: BabyBellyKrazi: #SendMeFreeStuff Part 2

Unread post by Icedcoffeeaddict »

I noticed the significant lack of Kya posts since she moved in with her parents. Wonder why.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Ok first: best thread name EVER

Second: In her new wannabe yogi video she literally in a matter of words says that she buys expensive excersize clothes because if she doesnt spend a million dollars on clothes she won't successfully excersize.

No Kelli, you soend a million dollars on clothes and excersize accessories because you are a shopaholic and want to look cute. You have been doing yoga for all of 5 min and all of a sudden you are a #yogi. You have been running for 2 weeks and already own 4 different running outfits and spent 200 dollars on some headphones so that you can hastag beatsbydre. So fucking pathetic.

I srriously CANT with this girl.

I run in an old t shirt and some shorts I've owned for 6 years...and i manage. Her justifying every rediculous exessive over the top and unnecessary purchase is getting on my las nerve. She seriously needs to go to shopaholics annonymous and a shrink. I think the worst of it is that she literally believes her own bullshit. *barf*

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

"I dont care about how i look just about how I feel " and then in the same breath "they make my butt and legs look so good and i look so cute in them" shes a WALKING CONTRADICTION I swear. Ok rant over. Really needed to get that out. She is such a fucking fake hypocrite.

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

She needs expensive yoga clothes FOR HER PRACTICE?!?!?!?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHAH! How can she even say that with a straight face?! #LOL #idiot #fake #STFU

PS - Kelli, please hashtag someone for a free shirt with long sleeves! Your arms are no bueno. #nomoretanktops
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm sorry I just can't handle the shit that comes out her mouth! She's a fucking joke.
Icedcoffeeaddict
Talker
Talker

Clothes looked a bit tight.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

PinkTuTu wrote:She needs expensive yoga clothes FOR HER PRACTICE?!?!?!?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHAH! How can she even say that with a straight face?! #LOL #idiot #fake #STFU

PS - Kelli, please hashtag someone for a free shirt with long sleeves! Your arms are no bueno. #nomoretanktops
Lmao! Thought the same thing! Not to mention her mosquito bite boobs. Put a real bra on , Krazi, you look like a chubby 10 yr old. I love how she said she has a new "yoga lifestyle"...sure Krazi...someone sends you some free sporty shit and make it define your life. Pathetic, typical Kelli. What will it be next week? Somrone sends her some free cupcakes and shes a #baker? Or some free shoes & shes a #shoeguru. I cant take the shit that comes out of this girls mouth either. Her followers see right thru her, notice her views are low & less ppl are commenting because she makes ppl uncomfortable since shes so flipping fake.

gotchababe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gotchababe »

90 bucks for some plain ass yoga pants?!?! I'm sorry but I don't get it, that much for workout clothes is ridiculous. I mean you can look cute and feel good in clothes of any price, and why the hell do you need your workout clothes to motivate you to actually workout. You know what motivates me to workout, wanting to live a long healthy life and to be around for my kids. My kids and husband are my motivation not some dumb ass clothes. I feel pretty confidant in my workout gear from old navy and Kohls.
Icedcoffeeaddict
Talker
Talker

I really doubt they approached her. But i guess it sounds better than "I spent four hundred dollars on some yoga clothes"
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why did she feel the need to trash "cheap" workout clothes from Target? What a snob! She is an ungrateful spoiled brat.
sponsoredmommy
Talker
Talker

The yoga pants are so ugly. That wide unlined bra, holy wow, looks so unflattering. I feel she should have sized up. Or just not purchased any of them. I'm laughing right there with you all about her "lifestyle investment."

Speaking of investing, how is your $29 protein shaker bottle doing in the cabinet? #uknowitstrue

She's so comfortable she puts on a full face of makeup to run around the block.
musicmomma15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by musicmomma15 »

sponsoredmommy wrote:The yoga pants are so ugly. That wide unlined bra, holy wow, looks so unflattering. I feel she should have sized up. Or just not purchased any of them. I'm laughing right there with you all about her "lifestyle investment."

Speaking of investing, how is your $29 protein shaker bottle doing in the cabinet? #uknowitstrue

Haha I thought the same thing. I saw her instagram post with her all sweaty and she had winged eyeliner. Really??!!
musicmomma15
Talker
Talker

sponsoredmommy wrote:The yoga pants are so ugly. That wide unlined bra, holy wow, looks so unflattering. I feel she should have sized up. Or just not purchased any of them. I'm laughing right there with you all about her "lifestyle investment."

Haha I thought the same thing. I saw her instagram post with her all sweaty and she had winged eyeliner. Really??!!
musicmomma15
Talker
Talker

PinkTuTu wrote:Why did she feel the need to trash "cheap" workout clothes from Target? What a snob! She is an ungrateful spoiled brat.
I felt the same way. I love Target! Kelli used to as well. ....
gotchababe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gotchababe »

She really needs to cut some length off of her hair. In her most recent IG it looks ratty as hell. If I remember correctly, didn't she say she used to donate it every year but stopped cutting it because John wanted her to have long hair?
sponsoredmommy
Talker
Talker

musicmomma15 wrote:
PinkTuTu wrote:Why did she feel the need to trash "cheap" workout clothes from Target? What a snob! She is an ungrateful spoiled brat.
I felt the same way. I love Target! Kelli used to as well. ....
Most of my favorite jackets came from target!
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Yeah shes so ridiculous. Its one thing to try to be positive in order to make the company feel good about your review but to totally bash target and cheaper clothing in the process? Shes ridiculous. She used to dress head to toe target a year ago and now she cant walk outside without her coach purse and 3 different 50 dollar highlighters slapped all over her face. Disgusting.

banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

She had to add that her Jack Daniels drink had organic agave nectar in it. Big pet peeve of mine when people say "I'm having an organic apple" or whatever. It's a low rent way to make something sound fancier.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's hanging out with a friend? In Ohio? It must be an imaginary friend because she said she doesn't get along with women. And it looks like she snapped her too small/tight/ugly #OOTD at....Target?!?!?! GASP! I thought she was too good for Target?! She must have felt embarrassed shopping at target with all the poor people. :(

Return to “A-H”