BrookeandBaby !

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrookeandBaby !

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She really is out at the bar literally every moment she doesn't have her kid. Like girl. Relax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:She really is out at the bar literally every moment she doesn't have her kid. Like girl. Relax

Yeah what's up with that lol hopefully she's not trying to drink issues away but most likely she's just having fun but she's there way to often IMO. It's like she drives to drop kenlee off with Jason and heads straight to the bar

D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

I always wonder if it arranges parents to have their kids half of the time when they're no longer with their partners. Though they'd probably never admit it. Must be nice to have both kinds of life at the same time.

abeks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abeks »

What is an "aspiring" mother if you already are one

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

abeks wrote:What is an "aspiring" mother if you already are oneImage

Yeah that makes no sense at all hahaha she finally took it off her IG

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Is she even still relevant. Lmao

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Ilovecats wrote:Is she even still relevant. Lmao

Not at all lol
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Apparently she's coming back. So we'll see her in 6 months or not at all lol

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Ilovecats wrote:Apparently she's coming back. So we'll see her in 6 months or not at all lol

I'm hoping she does come back. She seems to be a pretty good mom, and I geninuely like her (minus her dramatic posed selfies, but eh do what you want). I'm also intrested to see how she navigates co-parenting... she said their schedule just shifted so she has Kenlee all week, but and her dad has weekends when they used to do 50/50. So I wonder what made that change.. but I hate that she's not consistent so I hope she changes that. I just don't get why she isn't... like she has a pretty decent sub base, she could make decent money uploading bullshit vlogs/q+a's/hauls or whatever.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

New boyfriend?
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Seems like it

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

amykay wrote:New boyfriend?
I can't even keep up with how many guys have been on her snap. And she's flirty with all of them so I can't tell if she's dating or that's just her personality lol

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

kindasorta wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:Apparently she's coming back. So we'll see her in 6 months or not at all lol

I'm hoping she does come back. She seems to be a pretty good mom, and I geninuely like her (minus her dramatic posed selfies, but eh do what you want). I'm also intrested to see how she navigates co-parenting... she said their schedule just shifted so she has Kenlee all week, but and her dad has weekends when they used to do 50/50. So I wonder what made that change.. but I hate that she's not consistent so I hope she changes that. I just don't get why she isn't... like she has a pretty decent sub base, she could make decent money uploading bullshit vlogs/q+a's/hauls or whatever.

I agree. I like watching her but she is never consistent like she's probably the worst YouTube run terms of actually uploading and doing what they will say they will do. I'm interested to know as well why she now has her daughter more. I'm assuming the dad had a work change since he's military and works a lot more now or something. I wonder if she's back at the tanning salon?

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

I know she’s like 0 percent relevant but omg I just want to say: how in the world is she not like 600 lbs???? On her snapchat she’s always eating takeout! Like a good 60 percent of her snaps are her food/her eating. Maybe I’m just jealous, but if I ate half of what she eats on snapchat I would be both poor and obese
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

kindasorta wrote:I know she’s like 0 percent relevant but omg I just want to say: how in the world is she not like 600 lbs???? On her snapchat she’s always eating takeout! Like a good 60 percent of her snaps are her food/her eating. Maybe I’m just jealous, but if I ate half of what she eats on snapchat I would be both poor and obese

I’m surprised she eats out so much (literally almost daily snaps of shopping and food) but still doesn’t have her own place for her and her daughter. Seems like she could have been saving it.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

So apparently she’s coming back full time in the fall. It would be nice/something new to watch but I don’t believe it for on second. She hasn’t posted in 2 years next month.

And she’s said how many times that she’s coming back. She’ll be lucky if she even gets a decent view count now.

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I wonder what has happened I have so many questions. Yeah I don’t believe she’s coming back for a second. She has said that so many times. She’s so inconsistent. I’m sure she’s actually maintained a job though and not jus relied on YouTube like all these other lazy folks.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:I wonder what has happened I have so many questions. Yeah I don’t believe she’s coming back for a second. She has said that so many times. She’s so inconsistent. I’m sure she’s actually maintained a job though and not jus relied on YouTube like all these other lazy folks.
She works at a luxury car dealership
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Soooo its fall and still no sign. She said she was coming back full time in the fall

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Wobbledewobble wrote:Soooo its fall and still no sign. She said she was coming back full time in the fall Image

Don’t hold your breath. If she was actually coming back, she would’ve done so a longggg time ago. I think she just keeps us around for the Instagram likes hahah

Return to “A-H”