Bratayley

Jessi31
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley

Unread post by Jessi31 »

I am a fan of Shane Dawson and think that, that was a pretty low act to be passing judgement on the Bratayley's. I bet he never knew that they weren't making a profit off the broadcast or bothered to watch it to know that not everything was shown or the reasoning they decided to show some of the memorial. It wasn't that long ago that Shane came out as Bisexual and split from his long term girlfriend (who also is a youtuber). From what I saw, the youtube community was very accepting and supportive of this and his video he posted about this. I know it's not the same thing as Caleb's death, but you would think the youtube community would be more supportive of each other. Shane has no right to judge the family and their way of grieving and coping with the loss of their child.
luvmyfamily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by luvmyfamily »

Some scammer posted a comment 4 hours ago on the tribute video. That is so digusting.... They created a fake Bratayley account same pic and all. They first just say a general thanks then later on in the replies they give a link stating they have free " gifts" to give out. Smh..
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

That's so messed up how could someone even consider doing something like that on an account who just lost their child. They don't have the time to go through and delete comments. That poor family
calilife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by calilife »

On their IG page a lot of people are begging for videos. I find that very rude. Let the family grieve!! They need privacy, people have no sympathy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

calilife wrote:On their IG page a lot of people are begging for videos. I find that very rude. Let the family grieve!! They need privacy, people have no sympathy.

I agree the asking for new videos needs to stop, but most their viewers are children who probably don't have any idea about the grief process.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

calilife wrote:On their IG page a lot of people are begging for videos. I find that very rude. Let the family grieve!! They need privacy, people have no sympathy.

You have to remember their core audience is probably 8-10 yr olds and they have no sense of grieving. They only know what they see on TV..
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does anyone know of another youtuber who has passed away in the past 2 or 3 weeks? I saw a link on gurugossip to a tumlr where they are trying to suggest these 2 deaths have been apparent suicides and how shady the circumstances are. We all know calebs wasn't but that's what the idiot is insinuating. Just wondering who the other person could be
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

One of the guys from a channel called Cyndago recently committed suicide
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Allie Speed's cousin just passed away in his sleep a few days ago
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Alli * oops ;)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There's a new vlog up. They have a lot of family and friends supporting them, which is cool. There's a lot of little sad touches, like Annie wearing Caleb's shirt, and mom wearing his ring from Cooperstown. It's nice to see the girls laughing though.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I'm glad they put up a new video. I did not watch him that often before. It was hard watching it, imagining how sad they were and everything. I'm glad they were still smiling though.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

How does this family have nearly 2 million subscribers, but very little views on their videos?
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kennedee74 »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:How does this family have nearly 2 million subscribers, but very little views on their videos?
They only had just over a million before Caleb died but then when he did pass and it grabbed attention people started to subscribe to them for multiple reasons like never heard of them before, wanted to follow them to see how they were coping etc. same way youtubers gain subscribers quickly when they have babies or a video goes viral same sort of concept. People forget they subscribed when the focus on them quiets down so they don't watch.
Sorry if that sounds harsh it's not meant to be! Couldn't figure out how to word it better. But it's a normal thing that happens on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

kennedee74 wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:How does this family have nearly 2 million subscribers, but very little views on their videos?
They only had just over a million before Caleb died but then when he did pass and it grabbed attention people started to subscribe to them for multiple reasons like never heard of them before, wanted to follow them to see how they were coping etc. same way youtubers gain subscribers quickly when they have babies or a video goes viral same sort of concept. People forget they subscribed when the focus on them quiets down so they don't watch.
Sorry if that sounds harsh it's not meant to be! Couldn't figure out how to word it better. But it's a normal thing that happens on YouTube.

No worries! I don't think it is harsh! Sounds about right. I've watched a few videos, but it's kind of hard to get into. It seems like the youngest one tries too hard to act funny in front of the camera.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Watching the Kardashians and across the screen it says it has finally been 100% confirmed that Caleb did die from an undetected heart condition , I hope it gives the family & viewers closure
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Does anyone know what went down between Bratayley and (I think) one of Annie friends. I don't follow them closely but have seen various comments on social media, and I am nosey.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Basically her old friend was lying about some details about Caleb's funeral and possibly some other stuff based on what was posted by Billy and on the Bratayley instagram. The whole situation is a mess.

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?p ... 3#p2282743

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

It isn't the first time Liv has caused drama at their expense either. She needs more parental supervision online

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cam someone screenshots the guru gossip comments please. It won't let me log in over there to read it for some reason

Return to “A-H”