April and Davey

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: April and Davey

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I saw part of the New Year's Eve party with the Leroys and the Tannerites (YAWI?). It looked so boring... A handstand contest! Whoo hoo! Plus, the room they were in was so trashed. It looked like nobody was cleaning up, just putting paper plates and stuff on the floor. Gross.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Does anyone else get the impression that Paola is more liked than Roberta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by flowerchildd29 »

Lolislol26 wrote:Does anyone else get the impression that Paola is more liked than Roberta?

Honestly I always felt that from the beginning. I wonder why?

Kiss my ass XOXO Gossip Girl
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

When they were doing the obstacle course, their youngest was wearing sandals, and one of the boys was wearing flip flops! Hoping for an injury like Hazy Bingham to get views up? Why TF not make them wear appropriate shoes?
And it's _rodents_ of unusual size. Not rats. If you are going to quote a famous movie, get it right.

flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

Kate wrote:
flowerchildd29 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:07 am
Lolislol26 wrote:Does anyone else get the impression that Paola is more liked than Roberta?

Honestly I always felt that from the beginning. I wonder why?

I've noticed this, too.

I think Paola fits their culture better. Roberta was too 'wild' and opinionated for Mormonism. She didn't blend well with Utah culture. Especially now that she's back home. Her Instagram feed would NEVER be acceptable for a Mormon Utah teenager.

I do think that they liked her but their different attitude towards Paola makes me wonder even more so why she really went home early.
I’ve seen Robertas Instagram and I wonder what they think. I personally like Roberta because seems like the type of person who will stick up for what’s right. No shade towards Paola she seems like a sweetheart. But, that’s messed up they would favor one over the other.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Kate wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:44 pm
flowerchildd29 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:39 pm

I've noticed this, too.

I think Paola fits their culture better. Roberta was too 'wild' and opinionated for Mormonism. She didn't blend well with Utah culture. Especially now that she's back home. Her Instagram feed would NEVER be acceptable for a Mormon Utah teenager.

I do think that they liked her but their different attitude towards Paola makes me wonder even more so why she really went home early.
I’ve seen Robertas Instagram and I wonder what they think. I personally like Roberta because seems like the type of person who will stick up for what’s right. No shade towards Paola she seems like a sweetheart. But, that’s messed up they would favor one over the other.

I agree. I really like Roberta! She's a pretty normal teenager in Spain. They shouldn't habe expected her to confirm completely. She does say that she wants to come back and visit A&D so that's nice.

I think Paola is more their type of kid. She blends in better with their family.

I'm not sure what they think of her now, but it reminds me:

Lisell posted a photo of her back on Instagram while she was on the beach and April commented something like, "I can see your bum!"

April and Davey are less rigid Mormons then say, The Griffiths sisters or the Butlers.
[/quote]

I agree... April and Davey seem way less... uptight and more able to let loose? I guess. They even let their girls show their *gasps* shoulders!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Personally i feel like with roberta they had hit it off faster. But that might just seem like it because of her personality. Obviously they were both ok with being on youtube, but roberta actually seemed to be into it pretty much right away.
Anyway, im still curious and wondering why she had to go.
How long did Lisell stay with them? I did a quick search and could only find her in one video. Their beginning seemed to be a bit rough
aburger87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aburger87 »

I wish I could go live with them as an exchange adult or something. They do the most fun stuff.

petey_patches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petey_patches »

So I don’t have much of an opinion about this family other than their intro jingle makes me want to slam my head against the wall.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Don't expose it to the elements"
Couldn't putting your family on the internet for all the world to see for money, be considered "exposing them to the elements"?
He has pictures of his youngest daughter on the toilet on his IG. Pictures of other daughters in their bathing suits. On his public IG. That to me is definitely "exposing them to the elements".
And the video of April and her "friends" dancing to "Pour Some Sugar On Me" was just ridiculous. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... aa1117.jpg[/IMG]

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Q: why do they have a school bus? Does Davey drive the bus for a living or something?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

It seemed like Zade didn't want everyone to know about him being suspended from school. It seems like the normal thing for a parent to do would be to discipline/discuss in private and not share that information with thousands of people. They could have been worse, but they could have been much better about it too- starting with changing their clickbaity thumbnail.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

April is pregnant again, I do wish them the best for a healthy pregnancy.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I have not liked them sinc they started hanging out with the Pages.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I have not liked them sinc they started hanging out with the Pages.
And the Gardners. The Gardners are horrible people.

flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I have not liked them sinc they started hanging out with the Pages.

Sorry I really don’t watch a lot of people on YouTube but who are the gardeners and pages?

LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:24 am

Totally agree. I really got into liking April and Davey because they seem smarter, more educated and more open minded than a lot of the other Utah Mormon vloggers. But I can't get over the fact that they are hanging out with the Gardners. The Gardners are lazy, ignorant, selfish and totally uneducated people and I feel incredibly sorry for their girls. It doesn't make any sense to me why April and Davey would spent time with them.

I'm so happy though that April is pregnant again and I'm really hoping and praying that everything's gonna turn out alright this time.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

flowerchildd29 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Sorry I really don’t watch a lot of people on YouTube but who are the gardeners and pages?

I don't know the Pages. The Gardners (we call them Greedners on their thread) have 4 year old quadruplets that they treat as a unit, and they are constantly leaving them, to go on date nights, trips, etc. They take an entourage with them wherever they go. One of the girls just fell and cut her head at the airport coming home from Creator Days, and they flew home with her head open, and had the doctor come _to their house_ and patch her up. She needed 10 staples. And they didn't take her in for an x-ray because their suckup pediatrician apparently has x-ray vision and could tell her skull was "fine".
And a few hours later, they left their little miracle with her head injury, and went to Greece with April and Davey et al.
There's more-- the dad chats online with 12 year old girls and doesn't see anything wrong.
Lots more wrong with them, but that gives you a start.

flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:
flowerchildd29 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And the Gardners. The Gardners are horrible people.

I don't know the Pages. The Gardners (we call them Greedners on their thread) have 4 year old quadruplets that they treat as a unit, and they are constantly leaving them, to go on date nights, trips, etc. They take an entourage with them wherever they go. One of the girls just fell and cut her head at the airport coming home from Creator Days, and they flew home with her head open, and had the doctor come _to their house_ and patch her up. She needed 10 staples. And they didn't take her in for an x-ray because their suckup pediatrician apparently has x-ray vision and could tell her skull was "fine".
And a few hours later, they left their little miracle with her head injury, and went to Greece with April and Davey et al.
There's more-- the dad chats online with 12 year old girls and doesn't see anything wrong.
Lots more wrong with them, but that gives you a start.

Thank you! Oh wow.. mmm they aren’t good people. I hope that little girl is okay. As for the dad talking to little girls.. that’s very creepy. I’ll look for them on here.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The Pages are Jordan and Bubba.. she had the blog fun cheap or free.. this vacation is about their 5th this year, most not including their 6 kids (one of which is under 1) and they pretend to be "frugal" and try to tell people "all you have to do is eat meat that has been in your freezer since 2012 and you can go on vacations too!" they live in a fugly wasted space million dollar home decorated with the tackiest decor you have ever seen.

Return to “A-H”