Carl and Jinger

SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Carl and Jinger

Unread post by SBC1990 »

Decided that since they have started daily vlogging we should have a topic about them. They are formally known as Phamdamily and they are in the process of adopting a baby. They have 3 boys already Kyle, Luke and Gage.

How do everyone view them??

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Carl and Jinger

Unread post by missparzival »

I used to watch them a few years ago before her miscarriage. Stopped watching because jinger annoyed me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I've watched them for years. I do like them and think they are a nice family. I get the vibe that they don't really enjoy YouTube though. It's just something they do to try and bring in money. They stopped vlogging and stuff for ages, and then once they started to go through adoption picked it up because they obviously need as much as they can. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that but the vibe is there.
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

MakeupGirly wrote:I've watched them for years. I do like them and think they are a nice family. I get the vibe that they don't really enjoy YouTube though. It's just something they do to try and bring in money. They stopped vlogging and stuff for ages, and then once they started to go through adoption picked it up because they obviously need as much as they can. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that but the vibe is there.
Yes, they were gone I'd say for a good year or two. Now with the adoption I have to say maybe that's why they changed their channel name and why they are into the YouTube thing more so now. They are more less using us as their money grabbing for their adoption. As a person who was adopted, I'm very happy for them. It's great to give a kid a chance, I just hope this YouTube thing don't mess it up for them.

You Got It Dude 8-)
clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

I really like Carl & Jinger. I've been a subscriber for several years. It's great to see their dedication to their kids (including the fur kid.) I think they like YouTube for the community aspect, but struggle to really get connected since they're not part of a network. It's also cool to see how Carl has really become committed to getting healthy. He's been hitting the gym daily for 6+ months, longer than he's ever lasted (at least since he's been on YT.) I love how adoption has more aged them, they already love this kid.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
koobcam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by koobcam »

Glad there's a topic for them. I have so much to say, could be here a while!

I've been subscribed for a few years now, found them through Shaytards. For the most part, they really annoy me. They seem so fake. They clearly do YouTube because of "fame" and money. They seem so fake, especially Jinger. She clearly tries to be like like Colette. and Carl thinks they're super famous and whenever they hang out with "friends" he always says how they're hanging out with big YouTubers.

And the adoption thing too, clearly only adopting because they can choose to have a girl rather than risk having another boy. I know Carl has had a vasectomy but their first choice was to try the reversal. There's a video where they even talk about it! Yet since then it's all "adoption isn't our last choice, it's out first choice". Em... No it's not. I think adoption is great. But it's their bullshit that annoys me. Now they won't even talk about it in videos anymore because they've been scammed yet they raised money from viewers for the adoption through selling paintings specifically to use the money for the adoption. They also had a money raising page like GoFundMe except it was like a monthly amount you would give I think. It's pretty rude to take people's money for something then be like "nope, not talking about it anymore". Looks a bit suspicious when they're off to New York, Aruba, and buying an iPad to do a giveaway.
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

koobcam wrote:Glad there's a topic for them. I have so much to say, could be here a while!

I've been subscribed for a few years now, found them through Shaytards. For the most part, they really annoy me. They seem so fake. They clearly do YouTube because of "fame" and money. They seem so fake, especially Jinger. She clearly tries to be like like Colette. and Carl thinks they're super famous and whenever they hang out with "friends" he always says how they're hanging out with big YouTubers.

And the adoption thing too, clearly only adopting because they can choose to have a girl rather than risk having another boy. I know Carl has had a vasectomy but their first choice was to try the reversal. There's a video where they even talk about it! Yet since then it's all "adoption isn't our last choice, it's out first choice". Em... No it's not. I think adoption is great. But it's their bullshit that annoys me. Now they won't even talk about it in videos anymore because they've been scammed yet they raised money from viewers for the adoption through selling paintings specifically to use the money for the adoption. They also had a money raising page like GoFundMe except it was like a monthly amount you would give I think. It's pretty rude to take people's money for something then be like "nope, not talking about it anymore". Looks a bit suspicious when they're off to New York, Aruba, and buying an iPad to do a giveaway.
They where gone from YouTube for over a year and all of a sudden BAM back at it again. They had an old ran down house now they have this new one (the one they are currently in). They just started this up again to brag about the adoption in which they never discuss anymore (they could be fibbing about it because they said they where so close to having the baby and it will be soon and do we see any baby, nope). I find Carl he tries to be like Shay too, I had to unsubscribe from them because after a while they where annoying me. They had home schooled the boys and now they are going to public school, they do these weird challenge videos, a podcast. Also not fat shaming but Carl keeps saying he is working on his weight but I don't see a difference (another Shay copy cat thing there but with Shay he did loose the weight). I also dislike how Jingers face is and the way her mouth goes when she talks it goes all to one side. The dance off thing was stupid, they all looked stupid.

Glad to see you commented on this. I created the thread for them.

You Got It Dude 8-)
koobcam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by koobcam »

The whole house move thing was ridiculous and such a waste of money. They already own that older house and rather than stay there to save money to buy a bigger house, the rent the house they have now, even though they have no plans to stay there long term.

Before they where gone for the year, Jinger seemed a lot more normal and didn't do all the weird crazy facial expressions! Then they came back and seems as if they're putting on an act. There's no way they're how they are on camera when the camera is off. Jinger's annoying facials are ridiculous. I don't know why she does that. I mean I get that she can't help her face shape and how she looks, but the strange movements are annoying and the fake laugh.

Yeah Carl's dieting is a joke. He said he's lost loads of weight yet doesn't look any different. He doesn't even look slimmer in the face or anything.

I don't think they where scammed with the adoption thing. I think they just got over excited at a possible match and then it fell through for whatever reason.

So much secondhand embarrassment watching the dance off haha

They'd probably be ok if they where more them selves rather than try to be the Shaytards, or try to make a challenge video go viral. Speaking of which, Carl totally knew there was hot sauce in the wet head challenge. Just another attempt to go viral.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Whoa, this family has really changed! I stopped watching them a long time ago because they just seemed like another basic family vlog trying to be ShayTards, but they weren't very interesting and the husband seems LAZY! I just saw they are now getting tons of views - some in the millions! They've totally turned into a kids' channel, but still shocking. I guess they finally found a gimmick to bring in the $$$.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

So do they own this house or is it a rental?? When did they become millionaires?

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=qLawhW6PLn8

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

That house is crazy.
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

Is that a rental ?! What kind of house comes with all the furniture and such ?

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

kirsti13 wrote:Is that a rental ?! What kind of house comes with all the furniture and such ?

It's gotta be a rental, right? I don't understand. I watch Ellie and Jared and someone mentioned this family and the house so I went and watched their video where they move in and it's so confusing. They definitely moved everything out of their home but once they got to the mansion they backed the UHaul up to the garage (guest house) and said they were putting all their stuff in there "more about that later" so now I guess I've got to keep up with them to see what the hell the deal is with this house. In their most recent video Carl describes it as "the house we're staying at", but they certainly seem to be there more long term than just a weekly rental.
koobcam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by koobcam »

I'm about 99% certain they're renting it. It's an air bnb that they've stayed at before. They mentioned at the time talking to the owner about possibly renting it for 6 months or something.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

koobcam wrote:I'm about 99% certain they're renting it. It's an air bnb that they've stayed at before. They mentioned at the time talking to the owner about possibly renting it for 6 months or something.
Why would they pack up all their stuff from their old house if it was an air b and b. That makes no sense what so ever. They made it like it's their house in the video.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Strawberry26 wrote:
koobcam wrote:I'm about 99% certain they're renting it. It's an air bnb that they've stayed at before. They mentioned at the time talking to the owner about possibly renting it for 6 months or something.
Why would they pack up all their stuff from their old house if it was an air b and b. That makes no sense what so ever. They made it like it's their house in the video.

It could be in hopes of buying it in the future or finding a place in that area.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The boys hadn't even seen it when they moved so I don't think they had stayed there before.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Strawberry26 wrote:

They have packed up and moved to New York once also. In 7 years they have lived in at least 6 or 7 houses.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

foreversoulmates wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:

They have packed up and moved to New York once also. In 7 years they have lived in at least 6 or 7 houses.
That's nuts, why the so many moves. They own a house too I think. No wonder the kids do "home school" their parents can't sit still.

koobcam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by koobcam »

nutbagmcgee wrote:The boys hadn't even seen it when they moved so I don't think they had stayed there before.
Carl and Jinger have stayed there before without the boys.

They're looking to buy/build somewhere and they're not sure where they want to settle. So I think the idea behind it is to see what area they like by renting first.

Return to “A-H”