Allen Family Vlogs / Mrs Crystal Allen

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allen Family Vlogs / Mrs Crystal Allen

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

I’m surprised her doctor gave her the clear to have another so soon considering she had problems with Addie in the womb.

She said on Twitter she was going to have her membranes swept at 39 weeks, and said how that’s when she went into labor with Addie.
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

hwarner wrote:I wonder if this will put her off having more kids or at least space them out more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the complications were serious enough she may not get the choice.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

I hope she’s okay. I’m worried with a traumatic birth, two kids being so close in age, and with her issues with anxiety she’ll develop something like PPD. No posts yet about the baby or her since her initial update.

I had to stop watching her because she drove me crazy, but I have a soft spot because she gave birth a month before I did and I watched her videos during my recovery after birth.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

She posted pictures of him! He’s cute — looks like he could be another red head. No name yet. It may be a while considering what they went through with Addie’s name. lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:She posted pictures of him! He’s cute — looks like he could be another red head. No name yet. It may be a while considering what they went through with Addie’s name. lol
I think he's gonna be blond! My daughter had that exact hair color when she was born and she's super blonde now :-)
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Baby boy's name is Koehn James , if anyone's interested
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

I like the name just hate the spelling

minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

Me too... Like the name but hate the spelling.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Crystal drives me up a wall (I have a love/hate relationship with her clogs) but I hate she’s struggling with Koehn as they did with Addelyn. I’m glad she’s able to keep breastfeeding and knows it’s just reflux related!

That is how you spell their names right? LOL autocorrect never helps — but it really hated those names!

I misspelled Addelyn’s name in the YT comments once and a commenter said Crystal is OCD and hates it when things are misspelled, so I should fix the spelling or I might give her anxiety or something.

Why. In. The. World. Would you pick ‘unique’ names WITH strange spellings with you (supposedly) have OCD and might be triggered if it’s spelled wrong??? Crystal never acknowledged my comment, and the stench of minions became too strong for me after that. It just went downhill from there.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Crystal drives me up a wall (I have a love/hate relationship with her clogs) but I hate she’s struggling with Koehn as they did with Addelyn. I’m glad she’s able to keep breastfeeding and knows it’s just reflux related!

That is how you spell their names right? LOL autocorrect never helps — but it really hated those names!

I misspelled Addelyn’s name in the YT comments once and a commenter said Crystal is OCD and hates it when things are misspelled, so I should fix the spelling or I might give her anxiety or something.

Why. In. The. World. Would you pick ‘unique’ names WITH strange spellings with you (supposedly) have OCD and might be triggered if it’s spelled wrong??? Crystal never acknowledged my comment, and the stench of minions became too strong for me after that. It just went downhill from there.
That is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time! If her anxiety is that bad she needs some serious help!!

Return to “A-H”