Bolanos Bunch

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bolanos Bunch

Unread post by liz749 »

These guys are family vloggers with 4 kids. They have a bit under 10,000 subs and it's looks like they've been vlogging for over a year now (I've only watched a handful of videos so I can't be sure). There videos are always popping up in my suggestions so I've watched a few and gotten kind of weird vibes. It seems like they are tying SO HARD to become big YTers by using lots of clickbaity titles. I was surprised to realized their subs and view counts were so low because their videos are always popping no up for me and they act like they're big time youtubers. They've also had some "issues" I guess you could call it that they've vlogged about. One being their neighbor accusing them of child abuse and the other just recently being that their kid went missing (she was found asleep on her school bus). I also just noticed that their intro to their birth vlog is exactly copied from Ellie and Jareds birth vlog with Calvin, even the name of the video is that same. Idk, something about them just runs me the wrong way..maybe because I've only watched the "negative" type vlogs that keep showing up in my feed. I was wondering if anyone has watched and had any opinions??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mildlycurious
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Bolanos Bunch

Unread post by mildlycurious »

They show up in my recommended fairly often too but I've honestly been hesitant to click on their videos because the titles are so clickbait-y.
NatalieP
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NatalieP »

I had never heard of them until I was watching vlogs from the most recent playlist. They were acting like big shots. I watched a couple of their vlogs with misleading titles. Their girls are absolute dolls. They are apparently Mormon. They aren't interesting enough for me to watch the mom is kind of annoying.
alygator
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alygator »

Similar to all of you, they have popped up in my recommendations and I fell for the click bait and watched a couple videos. They mentioned they live in South Florida, and as do I. They went to a local Pep Boys and it looked just like the one I live by. Also on the daughter is missing vlog they showed the police cars outside of the school which said Broward Sheriffs Office so I knew they lived close to me. I recognized some places they were at, and they tried to cover up the daughters teachers name in one of the vlogs but you can see it starts with a V and that's not too common, so I did some searching and now know where the daughter goes to school because of the teachers name and plus with the picture of the cop cars at the school, it matches with what the school looks like online.

It's honestly scary that with a few Google searches, anybody can find out anything if you're not careful enough. I agree with what everyone says, they are trying so hard to be big shots and definitely copying other Youtubers.
SoCalSunny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoCalSunny »

Does anyone know what the husband does for work? I'm curious as to how they support their large family and live in the nice area that they do. I watched them when they were barely starting out and just recently got back into watching them and they definitely are trying to become big shot vloggers with the clickbaity titles and going to conventions and stuff like that. Kind of a shame.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

mildlycurious wrote:They show up in my recommended fairly often too but I've honestly been hesitant to click on their videos because the titles are so clickbait-y.
Funny you should mention that, nearly all of their titles are clickbait. Drama central. I don't think their bad at all but I don't like how the titles seem to be wanting you to click on them. All of the videos that have been suggested to me are ALL Clickbait. Oh and one of them even has the subtitle "not clickbait" kind of funny but I do feel bad about what has happened sounds like the neighbor is crazy. How can you see through a fence and a thick hedge (which can be seen in their video)
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I know this thread is inactive but I just came across them for the second time, haven't visted the channel in a year. Is it weird to anyone else that they have over 36,100 subscribers but barely average 300 views? Some older videos are barely reaching 900, videos within the past month aren't going over 300. Bought subscribers?
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Definitely bought subscribers! I remember them popping up in my feed all the time a while back, and they had some seriously questionable videos, but were never interesting. I totally forgot about them! Those numbers just don't add up....

They were the ones that completely copied Ellie and Jared's birth vlog with Calvin, which was just so strange!!
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I don't know if I'm subscribed to them or not but I did see a few of their videos. That was enough for me each one was clickbait taken to the extreme.

Return to “A-H”