Emma & Ellie

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Emma & Ellie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

marthacarolina wrote:
bbaby18 wrote:
marthacarolina wrote:Heather behaves like white trash. I'm sorry, but it's just true. I could deal with her terrible grammar and her overall stank attitude, but I cannot deal with her lowering herself to discussing her daughter's tumultuous (yet normal) social life on the channel like she is. This is teenage nonsense. It does not deserve the attention she's giving it, and the fact that she's treating it the way she she is shows her lack of social grace and lack of emotional maturity. Kenzie was annoying as f, but how dare Heather personal discuss personal details about her on a very public youtube channel. Any semi-educated, well-adjusted adult would realize that a) giving this the kind of attention she is makes her look, just, kind of pathetic, as if she hasn't yet gained enough perspective to distance herself from a middle-school type engagement with dramatics and b) that she should be dealing with this as an adult. Emma's relationships are personal and we won't be discussing them on the channel. Middle school years are hard but with the perspective of age, you'll see that these issues aren't really issues at all, etc. Kind of like Candi on OFN does.
Aren't Candi and Heather sisters? I really don't understand how they're blood.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yes, they are. They look alike but Candi seems like a much happier and kinder person.
Except Candi is equally happy to exploit her children's relationships for views. Check out all the "Chasha" thumbnails. She acts like they're going to be together forever. And it's not likely.
They're definitely sisters-- the Mountain Dew guzzling and exploiting the kids shows it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marthacarolina
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by marthacarolina »

I agree but I think candi is more clueless than menacing. Heather is just pure nastiness.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

I was mortified for Emma when Heather announced to the world, Emma’s HS issues and using initials was not exactly filling anyone. She inserted herself into something she didn’t need to and made thing made way worse and then doing a follow up discussion did not help. Of course the school called you.
I did agree with her on one part - about the bullying on social media etc but this was not bullying at school, this was HS drama. And Heather making comments about how pretty and famous Emma is was NOT helpful.
So what is Heather’s solution gonna be? Probably pull Emma out of school and do homeschooling.

PS. Love the jet skis that Emma bought. I though Mark had a bad back.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

What did Heather even say about Kenzie? I’m so lost.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

I don’t follow them on Twitter but was on there and checked out Heather’s tweet about being the victim in all of this and having been bullied. She really should have kept her mouth shut and given her daughter a chance at making friends. And for the record Heather cuz you like to read in here, YOU are not the victim!! Your daughter being used for views and then naming her friends or foes in normal teenage Highschool drama may bring up views but does NOT belong on a a YT channel and the school was absolutely right in making you taking it down!!

I hope she/you are super proud of robbing your daughter from being able to form relationships at for fear of what her mother might say about them on the vlog. Too bad because Emma is such a sweet and beautiful kid inside and out. Must be her father’s genes.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WHY does a 6 or 7 year old girl need her hair professionally straightened?
That's right Heather-- you're ugly inside, so teach your girls that outer beauty is the only thing that matters.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Heathers mouth has been annoying me so much more lately. It’s so toad like. Like she is rolling her lips inside her mouth. Oh and then everything that comes out of it.
Wonder if Ellie will move schools next year since Heather has ruined that one for them.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m really glad Emma tried a new school, hopefully they let her go to this school and not home school. She seems to really want to go to an actual school

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

missparzival wrote:I’m really glad Emma tried a new school, hopefully they let her go to this school and not home school. She seems to really want to go to an actual school

Hopefully Heather won’t stalk her and film her from the vehicle during her lunch hour and put it on YT and then spew all off Emma’s normal high school friends’ names for the world to hear and actually create the drama and then try to play victim because of it.
Makes me so sad for Emma that her mom can’t just k to out of it. Makes me wonder. Do you think Heather was the bullied, or the bully in school??

Either way, I was pumped to see another school option.
Fingers crossed.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

NotSusan wrote:
missparzival wrote:I’m really glad Emma tried a new school, hopefully they let her go to this school and not home school. She seems to really want to go to an actual school

Hopefully Heather won’t stalk her and film her from the vehicle during her lunch hour and put it on YT and then spew all off Emma’s normal high school friends’ names for the world to hear and actually create the drama and then try to play victim because of it.
Makes me so sad for Emma that her mom can’t just k to out of it. Makes me wonder. Do you think Heather was the bullied, or the bully in school??

Fingers crossed.
Heather can’t help herself, she will ruin it again. She thinks these things happen because Emma is so pretty and famous. No these things happen because it’s middle school and that’s what teenage girls do.

I think Heather was the bully but played the victim. Just like she does now. No parent on any social media no matter the followers should get involved in school girl drama and blast kids. She thinks it’s only because they have a following but it isnt. It’s the lack of morals behind the actions.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Emma needs a hair trim. Badly.

And they're all dressed up for Playlist, except for Mark, who is wearing a faded red t-shirt and mustard color shorts. They're all walking around complaining because there's nobody "important" there. And Emma has bleeding blisters, so she's walking around barefoot.

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

missparzival wrote:
NotSusan wrote:

Fingers crossed.
Heather can’t help herself, she will ruin it again. She thinks these things happen because Emma is so pretty and famous. No these things happen because it’s middle school and that’s what teenage girls do.

I think Heather was the bully but played the victim. Just like she does now. No parent on any social media no matter the followers should get involved in school girl drama and blast kids. She thinks it’s only because they have a following but it isnt. It’s the lack of morals behind the actions.

Oh you totally hit the nail on the head twice. These things happen because she is in middle school so stay out of it and STOP making it worse!!
And Heather is the bully playing the victim.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:Emma needs a hair trim. Badly.

And they're all dressed up for Playlist, except for Mark, who is wearing a faded red t-shirt and mustard color shorts. They're all walking around complaining because there's nobody "important" there. And Emma has bleeding blisters, so she's walking around barefoot.

Yeah, all I’ve seen them do so far is complain about playlist, just like they did last year. Even the part where they had to take part on meeting their fans and then they wouldn’t engage with other playlisters in the parties afterwards. I feel like I’m watching a repeat. And seriously put on some flip flops or birkenstocks and a smile or go home.
I noticed that they posted a pic on IG it’s the Donnelly’s and Davis kids and mentioned making friendships but don’t bother to tag either families. That’s actually pretty tacky and selfish. Shows how insecure you are really.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Emma & Ellie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Supposedly they are going to hang out with the Donnellys.
That's an odd friendship. The Donnellys are well to do without vlogging, value education, and despite the exploitation inherent in vlogging, are very loving with their kids. Hilarious. These guys are white trash, uneducated, and Heather is a bitch to Emma, and unable to make small talk with the fans. She couldn't ask any questions about where they were from, or what they enjoy about the vlogs, and what they would like to see. No, every kid she saw, she asked "Is this your first meet and greet?"
And she called 13 year old Katie D a "hot mama".
I think she was tipsy at the end of the vlog-- she was slurring her words, and trying to get the kids hanging out below to yell Emma's name, and laughing at stupid things.

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:Supposedly they are going to hang out with the Donnellys.
That's an odd friendship. The Donnellys are well to do without vlogging, value education, and despite the exploitation inherent in vlogging, are very loving with their kids. Hilarious. These guys are white trash, uneducated, and Heather is a bitch to Emma, and unable to make small talk with the fans. She couldn't ask any questions about where they were from, or what they enjoy about the vlogs, and what they would like to see. No, every kid she saw, she asked "Is this your first meet and greet?"
I think she was tipsy at the end of the vlog-- she was slurring her words, and trying to get the kids hanging out below to yell Emma's name, and laughing at stupid things.

It DID seem strange. Strange that the Donnelly’s would last more than an hour with Heather and well
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

NotSusan wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Supposedly they are going to hang out with the Donnellys.

It DID seem strange. Strange that the Donnelly’s would last more than an hour with Heather and well Mark isn’t that bad. Katie and Enma seem like they’d get alone fine but Heather is so trashy compared to Katie’s parents and the values that they are trying to instil in their children. And yes, agreed, Heather is super Trashy.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

So Emma was in soo much pain apparently that she could hardly move her elbow and wentbto the ER and after nothing was visibly wrong, she had to wear a splint. But she came home from cheer practise crying and even said that she couldn’t move it all the way and the big question was “would she make it to summit?” (For views obviously I mean). And then I see on IG, pics of her looking just fine with full range of motion, holding up her teammate, not wearing a splint.
So, either the ER trip was BS or she actually should be wearing it but those views of her daughter half naked tumbling are imperative to views aka Heather’s bankroll; either way, that’s some selfish and weird parenting decisions. Even for Heather. Nahhh never mind. Enjoy those jet skis.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She ignored Ellie for weeks when she said she had a sore foot and it was fractured

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

missparzival wrote:She ignored Ellie for weeks when she said she had a sore foot and it was fractured

Yeah true but If your kid is complaining that much and is crying that much in practice and needs someone else to take notes for her in class because it hurts, then be a parent and put your foot down and make the call that she can’t go to summit. I know she’ll let the team down and you’ll lose your precious views from Emma in her uniform.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

But Heather doesn’t give two shits about Emma so she would never do that. Emma is just a walking ATM. And your right if the creepers don’t see Emma in her uniform the views won’t be as high. We can’t have that.

I can’t believe she is still shading the school when she talks about the new one like it’s a bad school. Bitch if you stayed out of children’s drama it would be fine.
Wonder how many schools they will go through because Heather can’t keep her trap shut.

Return to “A-H”