Emma & Ellie

Catalina27
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Ellie

Unread post by Catalina27 »

I’m so glad I found this thread. I can’t STAND Heather. I cringe every time I watch their vlogs. I only watch for Emma, but even some of the things she does makes me cringe. But it’s not her fault that she has no common sense, it’s Heather’s. She’s such a horrible parent.

Emma is literally the only reason anyone watches their channel, she’s essentially the sole provider for their family... But I guarantee she will never see a dime of any of the money she’s made or will make, even from her own channel, until she turns 18 and realizes it’s HER money. That’s if she even realizes. What are you going to do then Heather & Mark? No more trips to Target and Burger King everyday... Oh right, but that’s a “busy day” for you... Shopping and fast-food, HA! They could’ve kept their jobs and set up Emma with a hefty savings account, but instead they quit their jobs to mooch off of her. Heather claims, “well I pay for her cheer” No, EMMA does!!! It’s all her money! She carries two channels, edits everything, and is the only reason they have subscribers.

And I cannot stand how they talk. They have the smallest vocabulary yet can’t even pronounce the simplest words. You’d think Heather would set-up speech lessons for Emma, since she’s in the public eye, but she’s too dumb to even notice she’s pronouncing everything wrong and making up words! A Youtube channel has never pissed me off as much as theirs does. It’s just not fair for Emma... Rant over.

Tldr; Heather and Mark are horrible parents and steal their children's money. Their mooches to the fullest extent and Emma doesn’t realize it. They need speech lessons... All of them.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

YT really needs to crack down on these worthless parents who are living off of the exploitation of their minor children. It’s so gross. There are a lot of other channels that I suspect this is happening with, as well.
Catalina27
Wallflower
Wallflower

Catalina27 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:43 pm I’m so glad I found this thread. I can’t STAND Heather. I cringe every time I watch their vlogs. I only watch for Emma, but even some of the things she does makes me cringe. But it’s not her fault that she has no common sense, it’s Heather’s. She’s such a horrible parent.

Emma is literally the only reason anyone watches their channel, she’s essentially the sole provider for their family... But I guarantee she will never see a dime of any of the money she’s made or will make, even from her own channel, until she turns 18 and realizes it’s HER money. That’s if she even realizes. What are you going to do then Heather & Mark? No more trips to Target and Burger King everyday... Oh right, but that’s a “busy day” for you... Shopping and fast-food, HA! They could’ve kept their jobs and set up Emma with a hefty savings account, but instead they quit their jobs to mooch off of her. Heather claims, “well I pay for her cheer” No, EMMA does!!! It’s all her money! She carries two channels, edits everything, and is the only reason they have subscribers.

And I cannot stand how they talk. They have the smallest vocabulary yet can’t even pronounce the simplest words. You’d think Heather would set-up speech lessons for Emma, since she’s in the public eye, but she’s too dumb to even notice she’s pronouncing everything wrong and making up words! A Youtube channel has never pissed me off as much as theirs does. It’s just not fair for Emma... Rant over.

Tldr; Heather and Mark are horrible parents and steal their children's money. Their mooches to the fullest extent and Emma doesn’t realize it. They need speech lessons... All of them.
Just to add - What’s up with Emma calling Heather, “mommy”?She’s almost 16... I stopped calling my mom, “mommy” at like 7-8. And the fact that she’s going to be driving soon!? The entire state of Florida needs to get off the roads. That’s a terrifying thought. Heather obviously doesn’t have the patience to teach her since she’s the type of person to blow up at every minuscule thing. The lady can’t even fake being happy for a second🤦🏼‍♀️

Btw, the typo in my first post is bothering me because I never do that. So, they’re* lol
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Oh yeah. Heather won't teach her how to drive. She'll just make fun of Emma for everything she's doing wrong. Something will happen and she'll use driving or getting her license as leverage.

I recall Emma saying recently she got a debit card and would now be paying for her cell phone. I'm sure that won't be with money from her channel. I'm sure it'll be chores Heather makes her do to earn the money for it.

I think the majority of people only watch for Emma. Heather knows that. That's why Emma carries the channel. I pointed that out one time in a bitchy comment I made on their channel. No doubt Heather hates me because I tell her like it is.

What exactly does Mark do? Buy parts for his jeep and chauffeur them around? They're in for a rude awakening when Emma goes to College unless of course Heather only allows her to go to a Community College so she'll still be in the vlogs. Sad!!
noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noutuber »

I doubt Heather is teaching her to drive b/c she doesn't teach any viable life skills. Sure every once in a while she half-ass teaches the girls laundry or something for views. But when it comes to dealing with "drama" or teaching her self esteem, where's Heather's ass?! Did anyone catch Emma's video where she talks about her insecurities. There's not much the poor girl likes about herself. Couple that with no support from home and the fact that she may be starting to date, I can see guys/boys using that to their advantage. In addition, I seriously wonder how bad the dad was. I think Heather started a new relationship with Mark and decided that the dad didn't fit into the picture anymore. So, she made up things about him to everyone, including Emma to get him out of the picture. I agree, YT def needs to have some sort labor law in place to where kids can't film more than a certain number of hours a week. They also need to have it verified that parents put the kids money into an account or YT could set up the accounts themselves. Then, maybe, some of the lazy parents would finally get jobs and assume the provider role.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Catalina27 wrote:
Catalina27 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:43 pm I’m so glad I found this thread. I can’t STAND Heather. I cringe every time I watch their vlogs. I only watch for Emma, but even some of the things she does makes me cringe. But it’s not her fault that she has no common sense, it’s Heather’s. She’s such a horrible parent.

Just to add - What’s up with Emma calling Heather, “mommy”?She’s almost 16... I stopped calling my mom, “mommy” at like 7-8. And the fact that she’s going to be driving soon!? The entire state of Florida needs to get off the roads. That’s a terrifying thought. Heather obviously doesn’t have the patience to teach her since she’s the type of person to blow up at every minuscule thing. The lady can’t even fake being happy for a secondImage

Btw, the typo in my first post is bothering me because I never do that. So, they’re* lol
That seems to be a YouTuber thing. Branson on the Tannerites calls his mom "mommy" and he's 21. So does Annie from Bratayley, and one of the kids from Kitty's Mama who is a senior in high school started a sentence with "mom" and corrected himself "I mean mommy"
With all these parents living off their kids, maybe it's a way to infantalize them so they don't get too independent and realize that they're bringing in the money and maybe they should keep it? Just speculating. But I have noticed it too. It's weird.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

let me just say
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by let me just say »

I agree with the mommy thing, I've been watching them for 2.5 years everyday and she's been saying it the whole time. Even though Emma's 15.6 yrs. old I think she's mentally around 12-13, no insult intended. She's got to be one of the most naive girls (for her age) I've ever come across on the internet or in real life. The first time I saw these folks I was so confused, I saw Emma and said ok she looks normal and attractive, then came Heather into the picture, wow who's this? she doesn't look anything like Emma, Then Mark came onto the screen, I said must be the mom's biker boyfriend with the huge tattoo and the hat and sunglasses, When I looked at both of them together I said "no way is Emma a product of their loins" lol. Then I saw Ellie and new she was. Emma seems not to know much about the real world because she's been sheltered all her life. The girl is dying to have someone to relate too, her mother has caught her 4 separate times talking to a strange guy on her phone thru Snapchat, telling her to do terrible things like "kill herself" and "he'll do the same and they will be together forever" or "run away from home and be with him", crazy shit like that and even after telling her mom it wouldn't happen again, it did 4 times. Now that's a call for help if I ever heard it, oh and Heather's response.......she can't have Snapchat anymore. Ahhhh... How about "get your kid some therapy?" before it's too late!

Emma doesn't get the love or attention at home that she deserves, from what I see most of it goes to Ellie. Quite honestly, within the first 10 minutes of watching the family dynamics of this group, I swore I was watching a modern day Cinderella story where Emma is the beautiful Cinderella and Heather is the horrid stepmother and Mark and Ellie are the unkind sister's. For me........ That story basically sums it up nicely for this family! Have a nice day!
Haylay23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haylay23 »

I just discovered heather has a tiktok account it's very very cringey. I cant stand her and mark, they are both lazy and just use Emma for money. Without Emma they would have absolutely nothing. I hope the poor girl gets out of there asap. There is no doubt in my mind that heather sabotaged the relationship between Emma and her father.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Have you ever noticed they make fun of Emma for being pretty or the one everyone watches for? Hence the reason Emma is so insecure. Instead of building her up all they do it tear her down. No wonder the poor girl barely has any friends and has so much anxiety. It's so crazy to me that Heather and Candi are sisters. Their vibes are completely different. As are their relationships with their kids. I prefer Candi and her relationship with her kids way over Heather and her sour negative nelly attitude all the time.

Ellie's epic room tour? Really? What's so epic about it?? Looks jumbled and thrown together to me.
Haylay23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haylay23 »

athyker wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:08 pm Have you ever noticed they make fun of Emma for being pretty or the one everyone watches for? Hence the reason Emma is so insecure. Instead of building her up all they do it tear her down. No wonder the poor girl barely has any friends and has so much anxiety. It's so crazy to me that Heather and Candi are sisters. Their vibes are completely different. As are their relationships with their kids. I prefer Candi and her relationship with her kids way over Heather and her sour negative nelly attitude all the time.

Ellie's epic room tour? Really? What's so epic about it?? Looks jumbled and thrown together to me.
I respect that OFN still has a working parents, and I think Ken makes decent money. Heather and Candi clearly have no relationship and I think its because Heather is an awful person. I've read on here that Emma father has posted about her online and I noticed that Ken and Candi from OFN are friends with Emma's father and his wife on facebook but they aren't friends with trashy heather and useless mark. I thought that was kind of interesting.

As far as Ellies "epic" room tour I like how they tried to flex with a pile of fake designer purses and say "when know where this stuff is from", as far as I could tell the only real designer shit in that pile was one Gucci belt and a pair of gucci slides that I thought were Emma's that she bought when heather dragged her to LA to do some dote girl shit even though she kept saying in vlogs how behind she was in school.
missbelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missbelle »

Heather's "ideas" for videos are awful.. watch us pretend to waste money shopping and then put it all away at the end. I wish someone from their target could see their video of following a girl around, not blocking out her face, making her uncomfortable, and then showing their viewers her pregnancy test and groceries. Im sure they just leave their cart full of crap in the aisle and go home. its so lazy and disrespectful.
Catalina27
Wallflower
Wallflower

let me just say wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:56 am I agree with the mommy thing, I've been watching them for 2.5 years everyday and she's been saying it the whole time. Even though Emma's 15.6 yrs. old I think she's mentally around 12-13, no insult intended. She's got to be one of the most naive girls (for her age) I've ever come across on the internet or in real life. The first time I saw these folks I was so confused, I saw Emma and said ok she looks normal and attractive, then came Heather into the picture, wow who's this? she doesn't look anything like Emma, Then Mark came onto the screen, I said must be the mom's biker boyfriend with the huge tattoo and the hat and sunglasses, When I looked at both of them together I said "no way is Emma a product of their loins" lol. Then I saw Ellie and new she was. Emma seems not to know much about the real world because she's been sheltered all her life. The girl is dying to have someone to relate too, her mother has caught her 4 separate times talking to a strange guy on her phone thru Snapchat, telling her to do terrible things like "kill herself" and "he'll do the same and they will be together forever" or "run away from home and be with him", crazy shit like that and even after telling her mom it wouldn't happen again, it did 4 times. Now that's a call for help if I ever heard it, oh and Heather's response.......she can't have Snapchat anymore. Ahhhh... How about "get your kid some therapy?" before it's too late!

Emma doesn't get the love or attention at home that she deserves, from what I see most of it goes to Ellie. Quite honestly, within the first 10 minutes of watching the family dynamics of this group, I swore I was watching a modern day Cinderella story where Emma is the beautiful Cinderella and Heather is the horrid stepmother and Mark and Ellie are the unkind sister's. For me........ That story basically sums it up nicely for this family! Have a nice day!
Wait when did that happen with the guy from Snapchat? Was it in a video? That’s crazy!!
let me just say
Amateur
Amateur

Catalina27 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:32 am
let me just say wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:56 am I agree with the mommy thing, I've been watching them for 2.5 years everyday and she's been saying it the whole time. Even though Emma's 15.6 yrs. old I think she's mentally around 12-13, no insult intended. She's got to be one of the most naive girls (for her age) I've ever come across on the internet or in real life. The first time I saw these folks I was so confused, I saw Emma and said ok she looks normal and attractive, then came Heather into the picture, wow who's this? she doesn't look anything like Emma, Then Mark came onto the screen, I said must be the mom's biker boyfriend with the huge tattoo and the hat and sunglasses, When I looked at both of them together I said "no way is Emma a product of their loins" lol. Then I saw Ellie and new she was. Emma seems not to know much about the real world because she's been sheltered all her life. The girl is dying to have someone to relate too, her mother has caught her 4 separate times talking to a strange guy on her phone thru Snapchat, telling her to do terrible things like "kill herself" and "he'll do the same and they will be together forever" or "run away from home and be with him", crazy shit like that and even after telling her mom it wouldn't happen again, it did 4 times. Now that's a call for help if I ever heard it, oh and Heather's response.......she can't have Snapchat anymore. Ahhhh... How about "get your kid some therapy?" before it's too late!

Wait when did that happen with the guy from Snapchat? Was it in a video? That’s crazy!!
Ikr! It happened like last summer sometime, I'll find the titles and post them here, Heather talks about not understanding Emma and also took her phone away for a couple of weeks because of it. I'll find them soon enough!
let me just say
Amateur
Amateur

The video I was referring too is 1 year old and is called real-life family problems, the time point is 11 minutes into it, with Heather talking about it!
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

So I follow Emma on Instagram and noticed she was away at cheer camp. First off that shocked me that Heather would let her go have any fun. Second I wanted to see what the vlog would look like without Emma. It's just a little over ten minutes long. Ellie is mentioned but not seen. Mark is sitting watching tv. When Heather gets stuff to redo her bedroom you see him help her with the duvet. That's it! Oh There's clips of Emma sprinkled in.

Proof to me that when Emma goes off to college in a couple of years their channel will die out. In the title it says Important UPDATES.
Not too sure what they were other than Heather got some new stuff for her room and she redid a chair in Ellies room with a pink blanket that now matches. I guess that's important?! LOL

Literally a snooze fest. I have no idea what Mark does all day. He certainly doesn't vlog. I never see him clean. Sometimes he works on his jeep. What a life! LOL

They better start working or something, there's no way Ellie will carry the vlogs. I don't even see that happening when she gets older. But I've said it before, I bet Heather makes Emma go to a communit college close to home so that she's around longer and they can use her to vlog. After all she is their paycheck!
let me just say
Amateur
Amateur

Your right......Emma alone with her channel every weekend does better in views than their family channel does every day! Without Emma, there is no channel! Ya, and Emma's future isn't as important as keeping her around for their boring channel, sending her to Community college sounds just about right for Heather to do. I got a bit upset with Heather the other day, In the opening scenes where Emma is vlogging in the car alone with her mom, she tries to tell her mom how nervous she is about going away alone to Cheer camp for 4 days, she's never done that before without her family around, So Emma askes her how do you feel about me going away for 4 days, Something was said by Heather, I don't know what but Heather slapped a scrolling "thank you" to the closet people for sending them that closet organizer.......... when it cut back to them in the car again NO answer was given to Emma's question about how her mom felt about her going away! It was so obvious that she "Heather" edited it out, but I can't figure out why or what she said other then I suspect it was a cold and a useless answer and that she realized it later on, so she edited it out. But that's Heather(the ice queen) for you.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

I bet Heather in her negative nancy way say "I'm happy you won't be around" or something along those lines. There's absolutely no way Heather sad "Oh Emma, I'm so sad I"ll miss you" blah blah blah. We know if she had she'd have left that in the video! Wait until Emma gets back. She knows what she can and can't say about her having fun. Of course, the family will tell Emma they didn't miss her. They say it jokingly but we all know the undertone will be awful.
noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noutuber »

Back to school vids have been hella lackluster this year.
anneyt123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anneyt123 »

So Emma met up with a guy she likes when they were in LA. Any guesses to how long it will be before Heather over exploits their relationship and ruins it?
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ I bet it will be as you say.

Probably the same and even more so with Heathers sister Candi. Her daughter Karli will have a hard time when she starts a teen romance, as her mother will be all over it, with her camera, her titles and her thumbnails. Ack.

Return to “A-H”