Emma & Ellie

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Emma & Ellie

Unread post by athyker »

Yeah, they've been on for a few days. I left a nasty comment on the one where Emma is driving because they were so rude to her.
let me just say
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by let me just say »

It seems YT is Bi-Poler, Today the comments were up for the morning and afternoon, but now at 6 pm they're disabled again, go figure huh?
let me just say
Amateur
Amateur

Just the last few days, I went back a couple of weeks and they're still up.
noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noutuber »

Anyone else tired of all of the stupid challenge videos? It's not only E&E, but almost every family channel. It's overkill, but maybe that's just YouTube.
Haylay23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haylay23 »

noutuber wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:51 am Anyone else tired of all of the stupid challenge videos? It's not only E&E, but almost every family channel. It's overkill, but maybe that's just YouTube.
These fake challenges with hundereds or thousands as a "prize"? Yeah, I think these family channels that are 100% dependent on YouTube are seeing their growth slow WAY down so they try to use these elaborate challenge videos to draw viewers. Lame for sure.
noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

Haylay23 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:57 am
noutuber wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:51 am Anyone else tired of all of the stupid challenge videos? It's not only E&E, but almost every family channel. It's overkill, but maybe that's just YouTube.
These fake challenges with hundereds or thousands as a "prize"? Yeah, I think these family channels that are 100% dependent on YouTube are seeing their growth slow WAY down so they try to use these elaborate challenge videos to draw viewers. Lame for sure.

Wouldn't be so bad if the challenges were original. But no, they take one aspect (like a wheel or blindfolds) and they just beat the concept to death. What's next, "Stitch picks our Back to School Outfit by Peeing on the one he likes best"?! lol
Queen900
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Queen900 »

noutuber wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:46 pm

Wouldn't be so bad if the challenges were original. But no, they take one aspect (like a wheel or blindfolds) and they just beat the concept to death. What's next, "Stitch picks our Back to School Outfit by Peeing on the one he likes best"?! lol
I remember about a week ago they tweeted something (in a tweet that now has been deleted) about how vlogs get no views and everybody watched challenges so that’s why they have been doing so many
Haylay23
Amateur
Amateur

Queen900 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:41 am
noutuber wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:46 pm

I remember about a week ago they tweeted something (in a tweet that now has been deleted) about how vlogs get no views and everybody watched challenges so that’s why they have been doing so many
I get that adults aren't family vloggers target audience but I cant imagine anyone over that age of 10 enjoys these stupid challenges.
let me just say
Amateur
Amateur

WOW! Looks like "Emma and Ellies Family" channel is sinking fast, yesterday's video only got 32,000 views in 24 hrs. Emma's own personal channel got 155,000 in 24hrs. I guess we know who the STAR of their YT channels is, don't we. Emma is the "STAR" and the rest of them are nothing but supporting casts for her, now.... they should treat her like the STAR she is and stop dumping on her and they should cater to all her needs and wants.........................like I would! Emma's the best.............and all the rest are less! Have a great day everyone!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Except I wonder how many of those views are from creeps who like looking at Emma. It's disturbing.
She's being pimped out by her parents. They're disgusting people.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone else wish that Emma could switch households with Karli?
Haylay23
Amateur
Amateur

noutuber wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:21 pm Anyone else wish that Emma could switch households with Karli?
Karli would put Heather in her place hahaha I feel bad for Emma. She probably does wish that Candi was her mom. Heather treats her so poorly even though Emma is the only reason they have any money at all. I know its said on here a lot but Heather and Mark are terrible terrible parents. Their channel is tanking HARD but I'm sure they aren't worried because Emma's channel is still getting views. I'm sure Emma doesn't see a dime of that money! Heather wouldn't even buy her new cheer shoes last year even though hers were filthy, she made emma scrub them and they weren't any better.
Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmakins »

Did they prank Emma and tell her the mini cooper was hers? I read the description and that what it looks like. That is so wrong imo if they did. I don’t understand how that could be funny to anyone but that’s just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
let me just say
Amateur
Amateur

They did the exact same thing when they said they were joking about getting a divorce, Emma knew it was a joke, but they kept it up so long that she got a little upset about it and when I mentioned on their Twitter account that Emma is a "really sensitive person and they shouldn't joke about something like that to some people......Heather blocked me! I really don't care what that Hag Heather has to say, I'm only concerned about Emma's feelings about what goes on in her life. They love messing with her feelings as a joke, I don't get it? If I can find the one about the divorce I will post the location of the video here. Take care all!
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

let me just say wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:47 pm They did the exact same thing when they said they were joking about getting a divorce, Emma knew it was a joke, but they kept it up so long that she got a little upset about it and when I mentioned on their Twitter account that Emma is a "really sensitive person and they shouldn't joke about something like that to some people......Heather blocked me! I really don't care what that Hag Heather has to say, I'm only concerned about Emma's feelings about what goes on in her life. They love messing with her feelings as a joke, I don't get it? If I can find the one about the divorce I will post the location of the video here. Take care all!
Yeah was a bit mean
Myoungs13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Myoungs13 »

my heart absolutely broke for Emma in the most recent video they posted. I hope that her parents put down the camera and actually help her instead of forcing her to broadcast her feelings. I think that the best thing for her would be to stop the videos all together, for a little bit. The girl has never gotten a break to actually be a teen. I couldn’t imagine being 15 and juggling school full time, two active YouTube channels, friendships, and cheer. the poor girl is probably worn out. i just honestly feel so bad for Emma, considering she is her family’s meal ticket.
noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

Myoungs13 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:14 pm my heart absolutely broke for Emma in the most recent video they posted. I hope that her parents put down the camera and actually help her instead of forcing her to broadcast her feelings. I think that the best thing for her would be to stop the videos all together, for a little bit. The girl has never gotten a break to actually be a teen. I couldn’t imagine being 15 and juggling school full time, two active YouTube channels, friendships, and cheer. the poor girl is probably worn out. i just honestly feel so bad for Emma, considering she is her family’s meal ticket.
That would be great for them to be actual parents, but there's no way they would take a break for something serious.The only reason they did it before was to try and get more views. The best poor Emma will get is that she's needs to learn to manager her time, they'll take her phone away (that's probably why she said she wanted to give it up), and then, she'll get a new planner and that will be it. I'm glad she has Elizabeth that she can talk to.
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

Did Emma say how cool it was that the car had a gear stick thingy - meaning it was a manual?
let me just say
Amateur
Amateur

Well, A lot of cars with auto transmissions have a "stick shift" gear selector too for(Park,Reverse,Neutral,Drive1,Drive2, etc.) placed between the seats on todays cars. If you want to be sure if it's a manual, You should look on the driver's side floor and instead of 2 pedels (gas and brake) there should be a third pedal (which would be the clutch pedal). All manual transmissions have a clutch.........auto trans. don't. Hope that helps clear it up.
Trip804
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trip804 »

Return to “A-H”