Emma & Ellie

wrnparis
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Ellie

Unread post by wrnparis »

athyker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:54 am YES! I wanted to say that about the smoking but hit submit too soon. That entire car situation is ridiculous. The light turns green, Emma stop talking meanwhile two seconds later they start talking. We all know Emma won't ever get her license. Look how hard it is for them to take her driving to practice. I guarantee IF she ever gets her license within the first month she'll lose driving privileges over something stupid. Of course that's Emma's fault. They should really sell that car and let Emma buy something else. I could see her in a VW bug. It's not like she doesn't make the money every month to buy a nice newer car that won't have so many problems.

I love Karli's car. Much nicer than that old problematic BMW. BTW BMWs are expensive to fix or replace any part on. So smart of Heather to buy one as her first car. *eye roll
You're right. Never buy a german car.
In France we have the best wine, the best parfumes, the best food and the best cars. That's the car she needs to enjoy lifestyle in Florida:
tn37185mp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tn37185mp »

athyker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:54 am YES! I wanted to say that about the smoking but hit submit too soon. That entire car situation is ridiculous. The light turns green, Emma stop talking meanwhile two seconds later they start talking. We all know Emma won't ever get her license. Look how hard it is for them to take her driving to practice. I guarantee IF she ever gets her license within the first month she'll lose driving privileges over something stupid. Of course that's Emma's fault. They should really sell that car and let Emma buy something else. I could see her in a VW bug. It's not like she doesn't make the money every month to buy a nice newer car that won't have so many problems.

I love Karli's car. Much nicer than that old problematic BMW. BTW BMWs are expensive to fix or replace any part on. So smart of Heather to buy one as her first car. *eye roll
Exactly. I had a Beemer about 5 years ago. It was a nice car but it was about 3 years old when I bought it. I had problem after problem and it was super expensive to get repaired. Literally, no one relatively near me could even service it to change the oil. I had to drive 2 hrs to the dealership and it was close to $300 to get the oil changed.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

The smoking thing she has a bunch of stuff on FB and she stated ‘smoke free’ home.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

well yeah. They don't smoke IN the house.
tn37185mp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tn37185mp »

athyker wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:10 pm well yeah. They don't smoke IN the house.
Yep, they smoke outside on the patio. At the house before last that had the pool in several videos, Heather and Mark would be outside vlogging and I could see smoke floating. In a cheer video a few years ago, they were walking in their hotel parking lot and Mark was holding a cigarette. Then also in that video you get a glimpse of Heather exhaling smoke. I know Emma has mentioned Mark running to the gas station in the morning, probably to buy smokes and a Monster.
Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hallie Derosa »

noutuber wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:17 am I realize that there's a rift between Heather and Candi, but is Heather not close to the rest of the family (besides her mom)? Candi seems really upset about the problems with her dad and grandma. Meanwhile, Heather barely mentions it and when she does, it's just like any other day to her.
are Heather and Candi related ? I have never watched Emma and Elle but I watch our family nest.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Hallie Derosa wrote:
noutuber wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:17 am I realize that there's a rift between Heather and Candi, but is Heather not close to the rest of the family (besides her mom)? Candi seems really upset about the problems with her dad and grandma. Meanwhile, Heather barely mentions it and when she does, it's just like any other day to her.
are Heather and Candi related ? I have never watched Emma and Elle but I watch our family nest.
They're sisters. Can you believe it? I don't think Candi is perfect, but she obviously adores her kids, and wants them to have a good education.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hallie Derosa »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:08 am
Hallie Derosa wrote:
They're sisters. Can you believe it? I don't think Candi is perfect, but she obviously adores her kids, and wants them to have a good education.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Wow i didnt know that
I like wactching our family nest- Karli does have attitude but she is getting better. I would have ever known they were related from what everyone says about Emma she would be better off living with Ken and Candi mabeye she would get some love Karli seems like her aunt from my point of veiw i may have to watch some vlogs later on today
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

I love Kandi's relationship with her kids, their friends, and their girlfriends. She's a parent but also a friend. Karli does have an attitude at times as done any teenager but she has a very good head on her shoulders. It's interesting, Candi and KK joke and laugh with their kids but it's such a different tone than Heather and Marks joking.

I'm really curious why neither will mention the other. I know there are other siblings that do youtube and most will talk about or even show them in videos. I have no doubt it has something to do with Heather. I don't really need to say why. Everyone on here knows how I feel about that horribly, controlling, negative, debbie downer person.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Heather said a while ago in a video she doesn’t talk to some family because they ‘took’ Emma away. What I got from that though was Heather was probably not looking after Emma properly cause she had just met Mark and was busy on his dick so Candi has Emma. And then got pissed off when Candi was hesitant to return her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

missparzival wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:58 pm Heather said a while ago in a video she doesn’t talk to some family because they ‘took’ Emma away. What I got from that though was Heather was probably not looking after Emma properly cause she had just met Mark and was busy on his dick so Candi has Emma. And then got pissed off when Candi was hesitant to return her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG I am dying over your response. Like officially dead laughing. YES!!!!!!! I have zero doubt you're spitting straight facts. Heather is ALL about herself and still is to this day.
cindyluvv
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cindyluvv »

"What can I say about Mark’s Jeep? Well he worked four long days for about 10 hours a day trying to get his modifications don’t that he has been waiting on for months. After many back and fourths he finally decided to do this modification. He added some Smitty Built products because he says they are the top pf the line and his motto is if your going to do it do it right the first time LOL! He wants to add a color to accent the Jeep he is thinking Green! What do you think he should use a color? You can leave your comment below and who knows maybe it will be your suggestion he uses. He was thinking green for a long time but just ins’t sure if he will like the look. Mark added fenders and inner fenders and brand new rock slides to step up into the Jeep. Ellie has had some major issues trying to get in and out of the Jeep. We are working on trying to teach her an easier way to get in the Jeep. The other day she slid out of the Jeep for dinner and scrapped her leg. Poor girl! So Mark is very happy with the way it has turned out and can’t wait to put so more modifications on the Jeep. He is already planning on what’s to come! Stay tuned for that."

I can't stand the way Heather spells and uses grammar.
Is Mark always adding things to his jeep? I found this on their old blog from two years ago.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

cindyluvv wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:10 pm "What can I say about Mark’s Jeep? Well he worked four long days for about 10 hours a day trying to get his modifications don’t that he has been waiting on for months. After many back and fourths he finally decided to do this modification. He added some Smitty Built products because he says they are the top pf the line and his motto is if your going to do it do it right the first time LOL! He wants to add a color to accent the Jeep he is thinking Green! What do you think he should use a color? You can leave your comment below and who knows maybe it will be your suggestion he uses. He was thinking green for a long time but just ins’t sure if he will like the look. Mark added fenders and inner fenders and brand new rock slides to step up into the Jeep. Ellie has had some major issues trying to get in and out of the Jeep. We are working on trying to teach her an easier way to get in the Jeep. The other day she slid out of the Jeep for dinner and scrapped her leg. Poor girl! So Mark is very happy with the way it has turned out and can’t wait to put so more modifications on the Jeep. He is already planning on what’s to come! Stay tuned for that."

I can't stand the way Heather spells and uses grammar.
Is Mark always adding things to his jeep? I found this on their old blog from two years ago.

That's all Mark does. Work on his jeep. Occasionally he'll hang things for Heather. Once in a blue blue blue moon he vacuums. Other than that he chauffers Mrs. Control Freak around and complains or makes fun of Emma. What a winner of a man he is!!!!
Annoyed22

Unread post by Annoyed22 »

Tbh, I can’t stand Emma. I honestly don’t see why everyone praises her. She’s honestly bratty & I absolutely can not stand her “quirky” dance moves that pop up every two seconds. Ugh. I can’t explain how frustrated she makes me. I stopped watching because of her. She needs to grow up. She’s 16..yet she acts 12.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Annoyed22 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:27 am Tbh, I can’t stand Emma. I honestly don’t see why everyone praises her. She’s honestly bratty & I absolutely can not stand her “quirky” dance moves that pop up every two seconds. Ugh. I can’t explain how frustrated she makes me. I stopped watching because of her. She needs to grow up. She’s 16..yet she acts 12.
I'm so glad you created your account just to say that. Perhaps because you are the twelve year old. *eye roll
wrnparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wrnparis »

Annoyed22 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:27 am Tbh, I can’t stand Emma. I honestly don’t see why everyone praises her. She’s honestly bratty & I absolutely can not stand her “quirky” dance moves that pop up every two seconds. Ugh. I can’t explain how frustrated she makes me. I stopped watching because of her. She needs to grow up. She’s 16..yet she acts 12.
I detect a little amount of jealousy, no ?
She's kind and sweet. I will not say she's "more intelligent" than average other girls of this age, I don't know how to explain, she feels not in the same frame of mind. (in a good way)

But you know, we can't say who's right because we don't know them in reality.
cindyluvv
Amateur
Amateur

Emma is just perfect. If I can't stand anyone it's probably Heather or Mark. Also, sorry I don't speak annoyed 12-year-old jealous freak. Get outta here.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

Emma’s eye is probably is irritated because of allergies. Ellie gets away with not eating the same as everyone else. I couldn’t stand the screaming in yesterday’s video from Ellie.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

cindyluvv wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:01 pm
Emma is just perfect. If I can't stand anyone it's probably Heather or Mark. Also, sorry I don't speak annoyed 12-year-old jealous freak. Get outta here.
Your profile pic is the best!! LOL
cindyluvv
Amateur
Amateur

athyker wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:40 am
cindyluvv wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:01 pm
Your profile pic is the best!! LOL
Lmfaooo thank you!

Return to “A-H”