Emma & Ellie

anneyt123
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Ellie

Unread post by anneyt123 »

Can’t believe they’re trying to sell the Emma and Ellie bracelets for $25. Absolutely ridiculous. I don’t understand why they even need merch. Heather thinks and acts like they are big Hollywood stars. When she tried forcing Emma to wear her Gucci belt I cringed. I wonder what Emma’s dad thinks of the vlogs and the way Heather treats Emma.
noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noutuber »

She just did an "assumption" video where she states she hasn't seen him in like 3 years?! I don't understand. Did he have his rights taken away or something or did she state in court she didn't want to see him in anymore? I thought when they turn 13, they can decide who to live with, but I didn't know if court papers have to signed. I feel sorry for her dad. If he sees the vlogs, I can't imagine he would be happy. I guess he can't do anything about it.
Chloesweb85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chloesweb85 »

I wonder if her biological dad is similar to Mark. If so I can imagine how Mark would react if they divorced and were fighting over Ellie. I have a feeling Mark would just give up and say whatever and not want to deal with Heather even if that meant not seeing Ellie.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

I don’t think he’s like Mark. I stumbled across his Facebook page a while back and he seems like he really cares about Emma. I remember a while back they wrote or said something about how she would go see him and it would be fun, but they don’t have anything “in common”, which is why she doesn’t see him anymore. Which is weird, and sad. You don’t have to have things in common with a parent to want to spend time with them. I’m sure Heather had something to do with it.
tiathomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiathomas »

So messed up. Heather is a control freak and Emma being with her dad took some of Heather's control away. I haven't had anything in common with my mother since I was probably 10. It doesn't mean I moved away and lived with someone else or stopped seeing her. She's my mother. Emma's dad is her father. It's a lame excuse and a way to avoid acknowledging - even to themselves - the fact that Heather has issues and usues her children to satisfy her whims and needs.

The other day thy put up a video of "bullying"on the soccer field. With arrows pointing to said bullying and dramatic attention seeking. A real parent would talk to coaches if she had legitimate concerns. Not Heather. She takes it to Youtube becasue, drama. Just like with Emma's last school. They took it to Youtube instead of dealing with issues with parents, teachers and administrators.

Heather is a professional victim and she makes it so at every opportunity because without it, she is nothing. It's so damn sad that she is dragging her kids down with her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She is going to make it impossible for her daughters to have friends. Nobody is going to want to be friends with them because any little tiff is going to be played out on YouTube for the world to see.
Which probably plays right into her desires, because I am sure Heather's lazy ass would rather have them homeschool and take classes on the computer than have to get up early and take them to school. Plus, wasn't one of the reasons Emma was homeschooling before because "school interfered with vlogging"?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

Anyone else think they are portraying tanning as a "good" thing in their vlogs?? Only putting sunscreen on Ellie, etc.
tiathomas
Amateur
Amateur

Tanning is a good look - an image. Heathr is selling Emma as a hot commodity, literally. She's a good looking kid and Heather is removing her childhood and adolesence in order to make money. She's selling her kid, period. Never mind school, ecducation, friends, people, choices...it's all about Heather and Mark not having to get off their asses and be adults when they can use their kid(s) to make money.

Emma is screwed when she beomes an adult and Ellie - that kid is already screwed.
tiathomas
Amateur
Amateur

I want to smack Heather & Emma when they fail to say Atlanta. Idiots - it is At-lan-ta NOT UH-lanta.
Education, for everyone but Youtubers, I guess.
anneyt123
Amateur
Amateur

Haven’t watched their videos in a while because of how damn boring they are but decided to watch the most recent vlog. Nothing’s changed. Ellie’s soccer game, Heather and Mark in the car having a dull conversation about random sh*t, Ellie on her laptop playing games, Ellie eating Mac and cheese. I’ve also noticed they’ve made a bunch of new shopping videos in the past few weeks. I’m surprised their vlogs are still getting views with all of the repetitiveness. Makes me angry that they are getting money from making these crappy vlogs.
noutuber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noutuber »

New drama alert: I noticed their video hadn't posted today and then, I looked at their Twitter. Apparently, Youtube removed some ads and disabled comments from their trampoline video and Heather is not happy about it. I personally didn't see anything appealing to pedophiles in that particular video, but I know she probably blow it out of proportion. So, I am expecting a drama-filled rant in the next few videos about it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

noutuber wrote:New drama alert: I noticed their video hadn't posted today and then, I looked at their Twitter. Apparently, Youtube removed some ads and disabled comments from their trampoline video and Heather is not happy about it. I personally didn't see anything appealing to pedophiles in that particular video, but I know she probably blow it out of proportion. So, I am expecting a drama-filled rant in the next few videos about it.
You mean she's going to have to stop collecting shells and actually get a job?

tiathomas
Amateur
Amateur

Heather has been dropping drama boms for several weeks. Soccer "bullies" as a major try and epic fail. Emma doesn't seem to have built any friendships at school - how could she when she's taken out more often than not - so there is no teenage drama at the moment. Not even a little bit she can use to build some whining case. If she takes her crap up with Youtube she'll be biting the hand that feeds her and that would not be a wise move. Then again, none of them will ever win awards for their brains so I wouldn't be surprised.

And, the United States will become a unified, undivided country before Heather gets a job.
anneyt123
Amateur
Amateur

I saw a comment on the new vlog about how it’s crazy how much school Emma is missing. I have to agree. Emma hasn’t even been at her new school for very long and she has already missed so many days. It’s ridiculous. Heather does not take her children’s education seriously. If she cared about their education enough she wouldn’t have started all that drama that got her kids kicked out of school and got her husband fired from his job, and she wouldn’t be taking the girls out of school to go to Mexico. Emma must be so sick of having to catch up on school work and tests. The only things Heather seems to care about is her YouTube channel and shells. And starting unnecessary drama.
tiathomas
Amateur
Amateur

anneyt123 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:03 pm I saw a comment on the new vlog about how it’s crazy how much school Emma is missing. I have to agree. Emma hasn’t even been at her new school for very long and she has already missed so many days. It’s ridiculous. Heather does not take her children’s education seriously. If she cared about their education enough she wouldn’t have started all that drama that got her kids kicked out of school and got her husband fired from his job, and she wouldn’t be taking the girls out of school to go to Mexico. Emma must be so sick of having to catch up on school work and tests. The only things Heather seems to care about is her YouTube channel and shells. And starting unnecessary drama.
Heather has never valued education. Look at her as evidence. When it comes to Emma, if she were to focus all on school like most 15 year olds are expected to do, she wouldn't be able to make money for to support her lazy parents.

Off for cheer. Then a week in Mexico. Then 2 days for cheer again. Now, Playlist, 3 days after coming back? No responsible parent who isn't using their child as a paycheck would even consider that an option much less an acceptable one.

When Emma is an adult and unable to take care of herself, she'll either crash and burn or live in her room at mom's house (actually, her house; since she is the one paying for it) and continue to support her lazy parents and ditzy spoiled sister. No friends. No education. No outside interests. No life of her own.

The other day she said something about coming in 5th for a cheer comepetion once and she didn't think that meant top 3. What freaking 15 year old says something like that? What 5 year old doesn't know 5th is not top 3? They don't care and won't, as long as they keep getting views.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It makes me so angry the way so many vloggers don't value their children's education. Usually those children are providing them with a lifestyle that _they_ have neither the skills nor education to provide themselves. Some of them seem to think "I made it with no college, why do my kids need an education?" Meanwhile, they're spending money like it grows on trees, and not providing their children with the necessary skills to get by. Emma's kind of ditzy, but she probably could do ok if she applied herself. But Heather's too selfish, and Mark is quite obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed. It's so unfair to the kids. They can't consent, and their lives are on the internet for everyone to see because their parents are too lazy and ignorant to get jobs and support them. So they're going to grow up just as ignorant as their parents, with no privacy to boot.

TLDR: lazy-ass parents who exploit their kids and deprive them of a good education for vlog footage really piss me off.
Rant over.

anneyt123
Amateur
Amateur

So apparently they are having a meet and greet at playlist live. Who in their right mind would pay money to meet these people. Blows my mind. The only reason Heather would have a meet and greet would be for the attention and money. I can’t see her actually caring for her subscribers. She will probably have all of her crappy overpriced merch on display hoping that people will actually buy it. They are such a strange family.
tiathomas
Amateur
Amateur

I just watched about 30 seconds of their latest video from Playlist, fastforwarding and skipping, just to see if something seemed interesting.

They walked through a ton of crowds and just kept barreling though - didn't stop or socialize with anyone. Isn't networking and socializing the point of these kinds of events? Poor Emma and Ellie. Not only are they their mother's financial source, she keeps such tight leashes on them they have no interaction with anyone unless Heather manages it. Ellie has her little friends at home, but Emma - she has absolutely nothing because her mother is a freaking tornado and blows through everyone and everything.

I just thought it was typical of them, if weird, that Mark hangs in the back never talking just watching, Heather being a plow, and Emma & Ellie tailing after her.
Myoungs13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Myoungs13 »

Did anyone else watch the playlist vlog when Heather is filming at the pool and she edits part where the DJ is playing a super explicit song? After all this drama surrounding YouTube and demonetizing family channels and she decides to add that in? The she adds in a comment asking viewers not to quote the song or time stamp it.

Also does Florida not have rules to how many dates you can miss before you automatically fail your classes? I lived in a state where you could only have 10 unexcused (basically the only thing excused was illness w/doctors notes) absences before you failed. I wasn’t sure if Florida followed the same/similar rules.

Finally I cannot stand Mark and Heather as parents. They’re pushing there little money maker (Emma) to keep pumping out the content instead of focusing on school. It drives me insane. I find the double standard sad, that Ellie isn’t pushed as hard as Emma. I’m sure that will change once Ellie hits her preteen years and Heather will want to bring up some drama surrounding her and her friends. I feel bad for these girls, especially Emma.
anneyt123
Amateur
Amateur

I’m glad Heather is actually trying to do something about Emma and Ellie’s technology addiction. Not sure if it will help with their schooling like she’s saying in the new vlog though. Maybe if Heather was taking school seriously the girls would too. Emma shouldn’t need Heather constantly on her case and using the monitoring app to make sure she’s completed everything. I think Emma is old enough to understand what will happen to her grades if she keeps procrastinating and not doing her homework. I wonder if Mark is helping Heather will all of these schooling and technology issues. I don’t think I’ve ever heard him speak about any of it.

Return to “A-H”