alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Goldynbaby

Unread post by alym0326 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 1abfcf.jpg[/img]

I genuinely think Nate and his gf believe they did nothing wrong... i believe there was emotional cheating - maybe Nate and Kylie never discussed how they felt about each other which was why they consider what they did fine.. sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I keep having to remind myself that they are both so young. I think of who I was at that age and cringe They just need to keep it off social media and that Kylie girl needs to mind her own business. No matter what the timeline was exactly it is very clear that it was an emotional affair before Audra knew anything about it.

Too bad she got stuck with Nate.
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

Something is going on where Nate is saying the YouTube videos are copyrighted and he’s getting the money? He locked down his Twitter. Can anybody fill me in on what he’s saying?
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Nate is becoming more and more of a jerk day by day.
A person posted "Audra better go get her clothes before that bitch wears them" and Nate replied to the comment and said "No Audras clothes are too big".

Audra posted a screenshot picture of a text message he sent her and he said "I'm going to be putting copyright claims on your videos. They are against YouTube terms and conditions. So I will be getting the monetization from them. Thanks"
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TeaFor2 wrote:Nate is becoming more and more of a jerk day by day.
A person posted "Audra better go get her clothes before that bitch wears them" and Nate replied to the comment and said "No Audras clothes are too big".

Audra posted a screenshot picture of a text message he sent her and he said "I'm going to be putting copyright claims on your videos. They are against YouTube terms and conditions. So I will be getting the monetization from them. Thanks"
Man he is pissed that all his dirty laundry is getting aired. But I am glad we are seeing his true colors. I feel terrible for Audra. The whole time they were together must have been horrible for her. He sounds unstable. Not to say she isn't to blame but man.....he is a real asshole
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Yea I feel so bad for her. I wonder if he treated her this bad when they were together. It's like he tries to make her feel like shit. The comment he made about her clothes being too big for his new gf? and how happy Audra was in her new videos about losing weight makes me think he may have tried to make her feel like she was fat or something when they were together. He comes off as very controlling as well. How he is now trying to control Audras youtube channel and videos ugh.
Last edited by teahathspilleth123 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TeaFor2 wrote:Yea I feel so bad for her. I wonder if he treated her this bad when they were together. It's like he tries to make her feel like shit. The commment he made about her clothes being too big for his new gf and how happy Audra was in her new videos about losing weight makes me think he may have made her feel fat or something when they were together.
I think he was a big part of her depression. When I first watched I thought he was such a great guy and that Audra seemed sad all the time and mad. Probably because she was! Because he was hiding who he truly was. We never know what goes on behind closed doors.
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Wow I think he’s a just mad because she filed for child support. I know he’s young but what did he think was going to happen? Can he even copyright the videos?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wtf.ever wrote:Wow I think he’s a just mad because she filed for child support. I know he’s young but what did he think was going to happen? Can he even copyright the videos?
I doubt it. I have no idea how it works but she participated in all videos and now they are essentially removed so she isn't making money on them either.

Her new videos he shouldn't have any rights to because he isn't involved at all. Personally I think he is just trying to scare her and I feel bad bc Audra lets it get to her.

No matter what he does he will not get out of child support. That is certain
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

On Younow Audra said that Nate told her he wasn't going to do anything to the YT channel but she is working with her manager now to make sure her account is protected

Apparently he is trying to get into her accounts
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Ok, I’ve been watching them since Audra’s first video. And I remember so many comments of people saying Audra is so bitchy to Nate. And I agree that she came across that way a LOT. I think that’s what Nate is talking about. Because if he had to edit stuff out, it must have been bad considering she still seemed constantly rude to him even in the edited version. NOT saying or excusing names behavior at all because cheating is never ok and I’m actually siding with Audra on this. But Nate made a tweet about when you meet someone who actually treats you how you deserve to be treated or something which makes me think Audra could have been very hard on him (which again I saw from the beginning in the vlogs) and he met Kylie who treated him nicely or something and realized he didn’t have to put up with it. But obviously didn’t wanna leave Audra in fear of looking like he does now (even worse since he talked to Kylie behind her back) he should have just had the balls to end it when he realized it wasn’t what he wanted anymore. I sort of got what he was saying though cuz I know a guy like that who had a girl that was out of his league and she just walked all over him until he couldn’t take it anymore. He didn’t cheat on her though but of course
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

I feel like there is more to the story. Not condoning what Nate did with the other girl, but they are so young. Nate probably didn't know how to tell her that he wanted out. He did move her away from her family, and she had nothing good to say about her mom before she had to move back in with her. Tis is why you don't have a kid with a guy you just started dating while you're a teenager. He is being a punk right now, personally I get the vibe that he's a spoiled rich kid who has had his daddy bail him out so far but it won't work now. Unless he gets custody of the kid, which he probably doesn't want because he's got a new relationship.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Nate finally posted on his channel. wasn’t much. just him explaining his tattoos really.

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

ckks wrote:Nate finally posted on his channel. wasn’t much. just him explaining his tattoos really.

And he acted like it was some big reveal. Posting saying soon etc etc. Wow.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

I found myself rolling my eyes throughout that entire video, my husband watched it with me and knows very little about the situation, but one of the first things he said is “he looks like a guy who doesn’t give a shit about his kid”

Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

So he got three different tattoos, and none of them for his kid. I can't believe he has the balls to talk about how you can't break a promise? Guaranteed he was making promises to Audra nonstop before. Also, pinky promises? Is Nate a third grade girl? Wow, what a fucking child he is.
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

Lots of petty passive aggressive remarks as well. But he speaks about being over it and it being the past lol.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

They both were/are on live stream at the same time, nate was getting super rattled by the Audra questions hahahaha. I paused Audra’s on YouTube, but apparently people were telling her about Nate’s livestream

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Someone said on Nate’s live stream

“Audra is really pretty” and he read it out loud and goes “ehh.”
And then someone asked (stupid question in the first place) if he thinks Kylie is prettier than Audra and he said “of course she is. She’s my girlfriend. She’s prettier than anybody”
Idk why people ask such petty irrelevant questions. Like obviously he’s not gonna say Audra is prettier when kylie is his girlfriend.

His YT video sucked. Way overhyped.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did anyone else see the video Audra posted of Kylie on her Instagram? A few comments were dissing Kylie and one asking why Audra posted it and then it was gone. It was Kylie’s video from Snapchat saying she’s making her own YouTube channel and she will answer questions and clear the air. I as well do not understand why Audra would have posted that and why she was screen recording it.. odd. She just made that video about cyber bullying and stuff but she’s still taking shots it seems

Return to “A-H”