Audra Rain/Goldyn Baby | Part 1

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Goldynbaby

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Wtf.ever wrote:Kylies new video shows them moving closer to her family, and in the comments she said he was able to get out of the lease.

That will make Audra happy if he got out legally. She won’t have to worry about owing.

Where does her family live? Is it still in Mo. Nate really needs to be more responsible and quit getting into leases then wanting out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That Kylie girl is something else. She actually insinuated in the comments Nate won’t send Everly any money or stuff until Audra pays him 3k she owes him. That is horrible it’s your kid. She didn’t ask for this. How has he totally just forgot about his kid. Someone even mentioned he can order stuff from target online and Audra can pick it up in the store so he knows it’s getting to his daughter and she doesn’t spend it on herself.

Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

I'd like to know how Nate and Kylie are even moving? it appears that they both work part time, and they couldn't even get to their part tome fair job on time in that one video. Where are they getting money to go to concerts, move, etc. Something is up there. Nate is on a downward spiral, too bad he can't see that.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

chloe6124 wrote:That Kylie girl is something else. She actually insinuated in the comments Nate won’t send Everly any money or stuff until Audra pays him 3k she owes him. That is horrible it’s your kid. She didn’t ask for this. How has he totally just forgot about his kid. Someone even mentioned he can order stuff from target online and Audra can pick it up in the store so he knows it’s getting to his daughter and she doesn’t spend it on herself.

That was me! Now that I said that Nate literally has no excuse to not buy stuff for everly. He’s being a piece of shit and I can’t wait for everly to grow up and find out he chose to drink alcohol and eat out with his new girlfriend than to send her a pack of diapers. He can claim he’s broke all he wants but e v e r y single time they go out to eat, that is money that could have at least bought a $5 pack of diapers. Thankfully Audra said she filed for child support so hopefully it gets dealt with sooner than later. I can’t believe he broke another lease, and just moved even closer to Kylie family. He may not want to live in Arizona, but you do what the fuck you have to do for your kid. You can tell in almost every video Kylie has some serious issues. He’s getting in way too deep.
Before kylies excuse on not living by everly was “he can’t just get out of a 2 year lease” well he just did girl. And he chose you over his own daughter again. Everly is gonna grow up and not like Kylie at all

Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

I think that both nate and Kylie are misinformed about how child support actually works. Once it kicks in, and it for sure will, Audra isn’t going to have to prove to them that she bought xy and z for everly. She can use it any way she sees fit for everlys living expenses. Those two are the type to say oh look Audra paid an electric bill with this, how dare she take Nate’s money for her own bills blah blah blah. Like Audra can’t even go get her nails done because those two TOGETHER lived beyond their means for a few years ? Nate is the worst kind of loser deadbeat, a willing participant in bad decisions but now that it has turned to shit, she made him do it and he’s a victim. Lol okay. Do they really think Audra and Audra’s parents haven’t spent at least 3000 on rent food and utilities, clothes and diapers, that have benefitted everly since they moved back home?
How he sleeps at night knowing that his kid would be homeless right now except for her grandparents kindness is something I don’t get. At the very least he should be having diapers and basic food items sent from amazon or something. Until child support kicks in and he acts like a man and pays for the kid he made.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Goldynbaby

What I find odd is when they were together it sure looked like Nate was a good dad and he was great with his daughter. How you go from that to a dead beat I will not know. Yes your right he chose his new chick over his daughter.

I am glad she filed child support. She wouldn’t of had to do that if he would of just helped with his daughters expenses.

Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Pure speculation, and JMO, but to me Nate seemed to try to be mature and a good dad, but was just way too young and he is completely over it. It wouldn't surprise me if he was doing more than drinking these days. He got a little taste of partying and being carefree, and he likes it a lot. Kylie IMO has major problems and is an alcoholic, this is just my opinion. I see a lot of red flags there. A handful of videos and we have heard about a DUI, seen a shitload of alcohol in the house, something is going on with custody of her kid, that gross birthday binge drinking video. she actually believes that because audra didn't pay for half the bills, and there is debt, she doesn't deserve child support for the kid that Nate hasn't even seen in like six months now. That's a big chunk of Everly's life, the kid is not even three years old yet. To do what? Get drunk with Kylie, act like a spaz in youtube videos, and hang out with Kylie's weirdo brother. It's just crazy to me that he doesn't love Everly enough to see through this. It should be a big red flag that this bitch is so against him actually paying for his kid, nobody WANTS to pay child support but come on. Its his own kid, he should be making sure that she has what she needs. Instead he's focused on Kylie being closer to her kid, and her family, where tf is your kid tho Nate? Is there not one person in his life that is pointing this shit out to him?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I bet Nate learned a lot of this bad behavior from his father. His dad sounds like a tool.

Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

um, what was Kylies last video about exactly? damn, it felt like they went on and on and on forever like two high school girls talking about the class player, but somehow I don't get what that was even really about.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why is Kylie following Audra’s new boyfriends ex on Instagram

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wobbledewobble wrote:Why is Kylie following Audra’s new boyfriends ex on Instagram ImageImage

Lol. That is funny. Probably because she was thinking she could find some dirt on him through his ex. But she actually looks like a pretty young lady. Looks like her and Austin had been together awhile. Like high school sweethearts. I don’t think Kylie is going to find any dirt.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

That’s hilarious. Someone asked her on Instagram what she thought of her ex and Audra talking/exchanging info. She said how immature she thinks it is and blah blah blah. How is that any different from her following Audra’s new bfs ex or her and her ex’s ex sharing information?

Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

wow she is? Why is she so obsessed with Audra, its creepy.
Did y'all see that she has a go fund me now because her ex is trying to get full custody? Maybe she should stop acting like an alcoholic on youtube considering that.
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

Did anybody see that Kylie posted a GFM to get custody of her son? Didn’t she say on YouNow that she turned down a full-time job so she could focus on her “mental health?” What a delusional, entitled brat. She was drinking an open beer on the way to the “family meeting” to talk about her ex taking her to court. If she acts this recklessly on YouTube in the midst of a messy custody battle, I’d hate to see how she acts behind closed doors.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

This is random but Audra if you read here take the paci away from everly. She is getting seriously pacifier mouth... like bad..

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I still can’t get over the fact that Nate chose this woman over his own daughter. It’s not like he doesn’t have family in AZ. His mother is there and I believe some cousins. He really is scum.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did anyone see Kylie’s latest video on a life update. That girl is a mess. Did you see the go fund me where she is trying to raise lawyer fees. If what she says on this go fund me is true Audra should never let Everly in Nate’s care in Missouri. This is a stalking situation if true. Here it is.

https://www.gofundme.com/my-abuser-wants-full-custody

lauren_james07
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lauren_james07 »

It cracks me up that all of you think that you know even an inkling of what goes on behind the scenes in these peoples' lives.

Audra is a 19 year old mom, who isn't my favorite person in the world, but she is doing her best to make things work. I do agree that it's incredibly fucked up that she won't let Nate see their daughter, and she has also done a lot of other questionable things, but that does not make her a bad person and that doesn't give any of you keyboard warriors permission to talk shit on her or anyone else for that matter. Also, why has this page become all about Kylie? She literally has nothing to do with Audra and it's pretty pathetic that all of you would talk shit on someone that is just trying to fight for their child.

On that note, I'd like to see half of you people try to make YouTube videos. Half of you wouldn't even know how to edit or how much work goes into it, and half of you probably look like fat ogres in real life. You are all pathetic and you are so sad about your own lives that you have to talk shit on others.

To everyone that wants to talk shit about any of these people that put their time and effort into making these videos because they enjoy it. FUCK YOU. Most of you probably sit on your fat asses while your husbands are out making money (if you can even get a husband), so until you can make content of your own... shut up and grow up.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lauren_james07 wrote:It cracks me up that all of you think that you know even an inkling of what goes on behind the scenes in these peoples' lives.

Audra is a 19 year old mom, who isn't my favorite person in the world, but she is doing her best to make things work. I do agree that it's incredibly fucked up that she won't let Nate see their daughter, and she has also done a lot of other questionable things, but that does not make her a bad person and that doesn't give any of you keyboard warriors permission to talk shit on her or anyone else for that matter. Also, why has this page become all about Kylie? She literally has nothing to do with Audra and it's pretty pathetic that all of you would talk shit on someone that is just trying to fight for their child.

On that note, I'd like to see half of you people try to make YouTube videos. Half of you wouldn't even know how to edit or how much work goes into it, and half of you probably look like fat ogres in real life. You are all pathetic and you are so sad about your own lives that you have to talk shit on others.

To everyone that wants to talk shit about any of these people that put their time and effort into making these videos because they enjoy it. FUCK YOU. Most of you probably sit on your fat asses while your husbands are out making money (if you can even get a husband), so until you can make content of your own... shut up and grow up.
WTF are you talking about. Everyone is hating on Nate and is horrible girlfriend. Everyone here has been pretty sympathetic to Audra lately and been on her side. Nate has made zero effort to see his kid. His girlfriend has a physho ex stalking her. You can bet if I was Audra I would not let him see her unless he comes to AZ.

lauren_james07
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lauren_james07 »

chloe6124 wrote:
lauren_james07 wrote:It cracks me up that all of you think that you know even an inkling of what goes on behind the scenes in these peoples' lives.

WTF are you talking about. Everyone is hating on Nate and is horrible girlfriend. Everyone here has been pretty sympathetic to Audra lately and been on her side. Nate has made zero effort to see his kid. His girlfriend has a physho ex stalking her. You can bet if I was Audra I would not let him see her unless he comes to AZ.

Chloe, you're a cunt

Return to “A-H”