Bramty Juliette

wildwild94
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bramty Juliette

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Emysere wrote:She has zero class flaunting her money in the last few vlogs. What's worse is she's teaching Penelope the same values the way she gets her involved in her sprees.
I can’t even watch those types of videos, I don’t understand what’s appealing about them personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

wildwild94 wrote:
Emysere wrote:She has zero class flaunting her money in the last few vlogs. What's worse is she's teaching Penelope the same values the way she gets her involved in her sprees.
I can’t even watch those types of videos, I don’t understand what’s appealing about them personally.

Same! I hadn't watched her in ages because she's just become too full of herself. I checked back in when she had the twins but could only bring myself to watch one of the birth vlogs. Making two was too hungry for my liking. And after a week they're back to their normal money flaunting ways.
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

What do you guys think about naming the kids with the intentions of them getting famous and having unique names?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Mieke wrote:What do you guys think about naming the kids with the intentions of them getting famous and having unique names?

is that her reasoning behind those names? Ummm mate you aren’t Kim kardashian no one going to know who you are in a few years let alone your kids

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Islandbaby14 wrote:
Mieke wrote:What do you guys think about naming the kids with the intentions of them getting famous and having unique names?

is that her reasoning behind those names? Ummm mate you aren’t Kim kardashian no one going to know who you are in a few years let alone your kids

They say it in their latest video, the Q and A

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

Wobbledewobble wrote:
staceyla wrote:
Wobbledewobble wrote:Omg the names... levy larr and balcom blye... what the fuck...

Woooow... When you try to be creative but you just come out with sounds Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

seriously. What kind of name is balcom? I swear parents don’t think about the fact that now their will be a grown man one day named balcom blye lol

I actually think those are the worst names I’ve ever heard. I didn’t think that was possible with uncreative names like apple and blanket. But levy lard and belcome bye lol what in the actual giving fucks?????

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

Mieke wrote:
Islandbaby14 wrote:

They say it in their latest video, the Q and A

Wtf, ew. What happened to wanting your kids to be good people who have positive impacts on the world. I hope they end up as a doctor and a nun
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

I just watched the video and came here to see if anyone mentioned it. How sad is that? The only aspiration they have for their kids is for them to be famous with brandable, Hollywood names. The egos are real with those two. No thought to them being doctors or lawyers??
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Emysere wrote:

I just watched the video and came here to see if anyone mentioned it. How sad is that? The only aspiration they have for their kids is for them to be famous with brandable, Hollywood names. The egos are real with those two. No thought to them being doctors or lawyers??
I couldn’t believe that either, I think it says a lot about someone though. I would be looking for a name that would fit them throughout their life, not necessarily a “Hollywood Star” name but to each their own! So not my taste though. And tbh I don’t think those names fit any stage of life

Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

How selfish of them. What if they don't wanna be stars?
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Anyone else annoyed with how they used the twins for views and now they’re never in the vlogs because bramty always leaves them with her mom while she’s always out with Penelope and traveling
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

They have more drama than anyone I’ve ever seen.

When will they piece together that maybe they are the problem? There’s a reason most people don’t have drama like that

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

She mustn't have got enough views on her reveal of Penelope's "dance studio" she had to change the name of the video to $20,000 surprise... Yeah they're so humble...
Karlamendozav21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karlamendozav21 »

I have the maturity of a middle school boy and I just had a blast roasting their names my favorite is lardy levy balcomy (balcony) or falcom talcum it also sounds like a puking sound “blahlcom”

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

Bramty and Luis has changed soooo much I used to love her back in VA but my god she’s twrrible now she just had two babies and she’s constantly away from them having her mother watch them she used them as picture props I mean like how do you have time to do all these hauls and shit with 3 kids two being infant twins!!!
Electriccheetah

Unread post by Electriccheetah »

I’m surprised not enough people are talking about this girl. There’s so much wrong with her, her life, the drama and I feel like we NEED to have a conversation. Did anyone notice bramty and kyra from okbaby follow each other on Twitter? hahaha let’s start with that
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Bramty has changed so much. Who cares what her kids eye color is. She’s so superficial now. She only cares about looks and Penelope has turned into a spoiled little girl. Sucks, I thought they would be better than that[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 3b40cb.jpg[/IMG]

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Electriccheetah wrote:I’m surprised not enough people are talking about this girl. There’s so much wrong with her, her life, the drama and I feel like we NEED to have a conversation. Did anyone notice bramty and kyra from okbaby follow each other on Twitter? hahaha let’s start with that
Yeah they had a conversation a while ago on twitter, maybe they further talked about the drama thru dm or something. But they follow each other now.

wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Delrey__ wrote:Bramty has changed so much. Who cares what her kids eye color is. She’s so superficial now. She only cares about looks and Penelope has turned into a spoiled little girl. Sucks, I thought they would be better than that[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 3b40cb.jpg[/IMG]

What the hell? What a weird statement to make about your kid. If I were her son I’d feel a certain type of way about that comment..

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

Delrey__ wrote:
Electriccheetah wrote:I’m surprised not enough people are talking about this girl. There’s so much wrong with her, her life, the drama and I feel like we NEED to have a conversation. Did anyone notice bramty and kyra from okbaby follow each other on Twitter? hahaha let’s start with that
Yeah they had a conversation a while ago on twitter, maybe they further talked about the drama thru dm or something. But they follow each other now.

What drama happened between them?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”