Bramty Juliette

Iloveben1009
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bramty Juliette

Unread post by Iloveben1009 »

Does anyone watch this channel and what are your thoughts? I personally think this chick is a control freak and her husband is her puppet she seems very bossy to me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
messygemini

Re: Bramty Juliette

Unread post by messygemini »

i've watched this chick several times and i will say i just don't like her at all. she comes off as rude and controlling, she has this wanna be kylie jenner thing going on and basically uses her daughter as an accessory. i honestly think she puts a front up when in one of her vlogs she says she bought her own home and that they don't live on base. being in the military myself i know that we don't make a lot of money.. so to own a home at 19 near your base is probably untrue (i could be wrong). i feel when i watch her vlogs i can't relate or just watch them because she comes off as not herself and she's just not relatable at all. I'm sorry not a fan at all
breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

[quote="messygemini"]i've watched this chick several times and i will say i just don't like her at all. she comes off as rude and controlling, she has this wanna be kylie jenner thing going on and basically uses her daughter as an accessory. i honestly think she puts a front up when in one of her vlogs she says she bought her own home and that they don't live on base. being in the military myself i know that we don't make a lot of money.. so to own a home at 19 near your base is probably untrue (i could be wrong). i feel when i watch her vlogs i can't relate or just watch them because she comes off as not herself and she's just not relatable at all. I'm sorry not a fan at all

- lol she just featured you in her latest video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Haha I saw that! I really do not like her at all, either. I wonder where she gets all this money for her big hauls.

:love2:
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I actually quite like her jealous yes but that's not her fault

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

still really surprised not to see more about her or elle and babies

nicelydone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicelydone »

Is this girls name actually "Bramty"? She seems cool but the first video I watched of her had her putting dog shit at her neighbor's door so I'm not really sure about her lol
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

up I love this girl, she's gorgeous,keeps a beautiful house,does activities with her child,does other stuff besides bitching about how hard it is to be her.
And the captions she does for pen elope are hilarious

nicelydone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicelydone »

So, second video I've ever watched of her and she's shocked that she got called a bitch for telling off a woman that she hit with her stroller. Lmao I'm done why does nobody discuss her videos
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

And the fact that she is bitching about Chick Fil A not sponsoring her, and how she's boycotting them?! I doubt they care. She isn't a big YTer.

:love2:
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Emcee wrote:And the fact that she is bitching about Chick Fil A not sponsoring her, and how she's boycotting them?! I doubt they care. She isn't a big YTer.

lol right? I doubt they would even want to sponsor her. They are a very Christian company meanwhile she has a kid out of wedlock and curses in all her videos. I'm not judging by any means, because I have a child and I'm not married. It's just Chick-fil-A probably doesn't want to be represented by that image.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think she's joking if you watch all her vids she ( like all YouTube mums)eats there often and calls it the bomb dot com, which I hate with a passion.
she has the same manager as tana mogeu and has grown Incredably quickly .looking forward to the move to Japan

ohveeohxoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohveeohxoh »

I love Bramty! her story times can be a bit much though
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I used to think she was kind of annoying but not anymore. Her lastest 3 vlogs where she shows her true personality are seriously killing me this chick is funny. I love it.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I watch her in small doses, shes not the worst.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've always enjoyed her, the house is as clean as BritneySpears but she doesn't go on about it.
She keeps herself looking fantastic,exercises .
Penelope is gorgeous and her captions are hilarious.
she has more subs than 2011 teenage mum,Emily wowk and a lot of more established mom's her channel is going to grow and she hasn't pigeoned herself into just being a mummy clogged. Fashion, Beauty, Travel and culture of Japan will be cool.
She is teaching her child to be bilingual, she is proud of her heratige. coming off as a minion but feel like she's a breath of fresh air who handles the stuff that I winge about other mums for okay ill shut up now

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

I feel like she has the most personality out of the YouTube moms I have seen. I also respect her for clearly taking care of herself despite being a mom. I feel like seeing how "worn down" the other moms look makes me feel worn down. It's a night and day comparison honestly. I think she's hilarious and refreshing. Not to mention, Penelope is very cute. I love when she gets her to do her outfit of the day.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I just started watching her and she cracks me up. She is kind of a dumb ass but seems to be a good mom and the relationship she and Luis have is funny. Like ha ha funny.
For right now I like watching.
marina
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by marina »

Okay so this has been bothering me. Does she say "hey guys, today is a BRAM new day?" Or is she saying brand and just can't speak properly.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

marina wrote:Okay so this has been bothering me. Does she say "hey guys, today is a BRAM new day?" Or is she saying brand and just can't speak properly.
She's saying BRAM- new day.

Return to “A-H”