Bramty Juliette

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bramty Juliette

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Junebug8+ wrote:I thought they were joking when they said the twins names. I guess levy is ok, but balcom is awful.
balcom sounds like a nick name for vomit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

Does she actually think that Levy “rhymes” with Bramty and Penelope? Girl what?

I’ve heard Balcombe (spelled like this) as a last name and a city in England. Someone said it means evil lol. Not cute at all but Bramty is still the ugliest name I’ve ever heard and I guess people got used to it.
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

sssabrina wrote:Does she actually think that Levy “rhymes” with Bramty and Penelope? Girl what?

I’ve heard Balcombe (spelled like this) as a last name and a city in England. Someone said it means evil lol. Not cute at all but Bramty is still the ugliest name I’ve ever heard and I guess people got used to it.
lol yeah Bramty’s name is weird and ugly especially for a Hispanic.. she’s the first Hispanic I’ve ever heard with that name. Seeing how Hispanic her mom is I can’t believe she named her that. Makes me believe Bramty isn’t her real name honestly.

mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

Levy isn’t too bad but I don’t like Balcolm or Larr AT ALL.

Levy & Blye as first names would have been different but better imo.
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

mparadise wrote:Levy isn’t too bad but I don’t like Balcolm or Larr AT ALL.

Levy & Blye as first names would have been different but better imo.
I agree. I doubt they will change the babies names especially the boy since they had his name for a while.

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

These are the ugliest names I have ever heard for babies. Balcom??? When you look it up, it says it means evil or calamity. Such idiots. And yeah, with a name like Bramty, I am going to say their choices in names in that family is sorely lacking. I personally also feel like Bramty is not her real name... Although her mom does not seem very bright and probably made it up to sound more American, but failed miserably. Levy as a name is not too terrible I guess... But Balcom is just ugly.... There are other B names for boys. Brodey, Bodhi, heck - even if they named him Balsam it would be better than Balcom.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

The worst names I’ve ever heard in my life. Horrendous!
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

Levy is kinda cute, I think it would be better as a nickname for Levin/Levon or something ... but Balcom is just??? What the heck. Lol. I guess it does go well with her own name.
BTW, don't make fun of me but at first when I heard about her I thought her name was just Juliette and that ''Bramty'' was an adjective I had never heard - english isn't my first language, okay!!! LMAO.
Anyway, the babies' middle names are just dumb. Larr?? Blye?? What.. And the way they seem to be so proud of themselves for making up these names..it's both funny and sad.. the poor kids!
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Lol I know, they looked so proud of themselves. They seem very low intelligence to me, though.

And I am sorry but Bramty to me is incredibly homely. Their child is adorable but wow... I don't get the appeal with her.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Bramty Haynes is her real name. Her mothers name is Thelma haynes, and luis’ name is Luis Nestor Espina Lopez.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ya know, I just did a simple google search of bramty Haynes and so much info comes up.
She even trademarked her name (bramty Juliette) last December and used her HOME address as the company address. Yet they wonder how someone knew where they lived if the break in was by someone who knew them. It shows they were paying almost 7 thousand a month for that house in California (the first one)

The best part of searching bramtys name is that her old photobucket pops up as the first thing and all of the pictures are public ImageImage

aubrielle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aubrielle »

Wobbledewobble wrote:Ya know, I just did a simple google search of bramty Haynes and so much info comes up.
She even trademarked her name (bramty Juliette) last December and used her HOME address as the company address. Yet they wonder how someone knew where they lived if the break in was by someone who knew them. It shows they were paying almost 7 thousand a month for that house in California (the first one)

The best part of searching bramtys name is that her old photobucket pops up as the first thing and all of the pictures are public ImageImage

Why the hell would she trademark her name... who the hell else is gonna use Bramty! I've literally never heard of it until her

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ya know, I just did a simple google search of bramty Haynes and so much info comes up.

aubrielle
Amateur
Amateur

Y'all notice ever since Richard said money and fame went to her head she never speaks of him anymore.. him and his wife haven't even met the twins or even talk About them. Plus she never gives updates on Milo. I know it's her dog but she literally is making money because of viewers & she intro him to the viewers and then the dog just disappear and that's it off to her "family" sure.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

aubrielle wrote:Y'all notice ever since Richard said money and fame went to her head she never speaks of him anymore.. him and his wife haven't even met the twins or even talk About them. Plus she never gives updates on Milo. I know it's her dog but she literally is making money because of viewers & she intro him to the viewers and then the dog just disappear and that's it off to her "family" sure.

i think they are ok again richard posted an old pic of bramty him his mom penelope and i think luis like a few weeks ago on his insta story and said i miss my family or something like that my guess is he is just busy working and can’t go home yet
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

Coco_ wrote:
aubrielle wrote:Y'all notice ever since Richard said money and fame went to her head she never speaks of him anymore.. him and his wife haven't even met the twins or even talk About them. Plus she never gives updates on Milo. I know it's her dog but she literally is making money because of viewers & she intro him to the viewers and then the dog just disappear and that's it off to her "family" sure.

i think they are ok again richard posted an old pic of bramty him his mom penelope and i think luis like a few weeks ago on his insta story and said i miss my family or something like that my guess is he is just busy working and can’t go home yet
What's his insta?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

staceyla wrote:
Coco_ wrote:

What's his insta?

richiedaplug but it was on his story so it’s gone now
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Milo isn’t their dog anymore. They gave him away because he was clearly too much work for them. I don’t know why she can’t just admit that and move on instead of being silent about it. I guess she doesn’t want to hear about people saying “why get a dog and let it get attached to you guys just for you to give it up to a stranger because you couldn’t handle it”.

aubrielle
Amateur
Amateur

Coco_ wrote:
staceyla wrote:
Coco_ wrote: i think they are ok again richard posted an old pic of bramty him his mom penelope and i think luis like a few weeks ago on his insta story and said i miss my family or something like that my guess is he is just busy working and can’t go home yet
What's his insta?

I saw his story too but that doesn't mean shes cool with him. He hasnt been that busy. Him & his wife is always going out. We know bramty holds grudges. She's probably still mad he outed her

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

aubrielle wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
staceyla wrote:What's his insta?

I saw his story too but that doesn't mean shes cool with him. He hasnt been that busy. Him & his wife is always going out. We know bramty holds grudges. She's probably still mad he outed her

Outed her how?

Return to “A-H”