• Advertisement

Bramty Juliette

Re: Bramty Juliette

Postby spilledtea » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:37 am

Bramty is officially gone off the deep end with obsessing about getting those "views" and "that content" for her vlogs when she wont even give her subscribers an update on milo after getting hit. Like what the fuck.. after this i think im finally done with her, its sick af to clickbait something so sick! new low for this bitch..

And did anyone catch cameron her trans friend on IG live? A subscriber tweeted her a screen recording of it and she basically said in the live that bramty is fake and thinks her shit dont stink which we all could agree on but to me its more confirmation that elle was being 100% honest in that video response to bramty's diss video to the YT Mom community.
spilledtea
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Wobbledewobble » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:43 am

spilledtea wrote:Bramty is officially gone off the deep end with obsessing about getting those "views" and "that content" for her vlogs when she wont even give her subscribers an update on milo after getting hit. Like what the fuck.. after this i think im finally done with her, its sick af to clickbait something so sick! new low for this bitch..

And did anyone catch cameron her trans friend on IG live? A subscriber tweeted her a screen recording of it and she basically said in the live that bramty is fake and thinks her shit dont stink which we all could agree on but to me its more confirmation that elle was being 100% honest in that video response to bramty's diss video to the YT Mom community.

What is Cameron’s IG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wobbledewobble
Talker

Postby spilledtea » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:46 am

i don't know off the top of my head but where i was the live was on twitter.
heres the link of the tweet with the live: https://twitter.com/Kesco_/status/943028076719439872
spilledtea
Amateur

Postby Wobbledewobble » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:45 am

spilledtea wrote:i don't know off the top of my head but where i was the live was on twitter.
heres the link of the tweet with the live: https://twitter.com/Kesco_/status/943028076719439872

Wow so she just randomly blocked cam like that out of nowhere? It seems like nobody who actually knows her likes her lol

Wobbledewobble
Talker

Postby Lillouiepooie » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:40 am

Isn't it strange how anyone that hangs out with bramty ends up not liking her or they end up not being friends anymore. This has happened multiple times while she's been on YouTube. Goes to shows us that bramty is the problem and not the other people.

Lillouiepooie
Informer

Postby gigi83 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:45 pm

That’s so true. In her vlog with that other couple who’s boyfriend is a singer, she said “as long as you don’t have that envy in you, we can be friends.” But I doubt every other Youtube family was jealous of her. The only reason she’s still “friends” with the ACE family is because she wants to be associated with them for their subscribers. She’s so fake and thinks everyone is jealous of her muppet looking ass
gigi83
Wallflower

Postby spilledtea » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:36 pm

gigi83 wrote:That’s so true. In her vlog with that other couple who’s boyfriend is a singer, she said “as long as you don’t have that envy in you, we can be friends.” But I doubt every other Youtube family was jealous of her. The only reason she’s still “friends” with the ACE family is because she wants to be associated with them for their subscribers. She’s so fake and thinks everyone is jealous of her muppet looking ass

yes! and in that one blog where they take milo to dog obedience school her and luis were like "if we're not allowed to vlog here then we're not doing the classes" uh what...? i use to love bramty but after her expose videos i slow started not liking her and now after this shit she's pulling with her dog takes it so so sick of her. luis' ego is getting big too as well as bramtys mom! look up cringe in the dictionary and you see a picture of this lady.. :?
spilledtea
Amateur

Postby bribri2299 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:52 pm

I seriously cannot believe she posted the video of her puppy getting hit by a car!!! I hope that shit gets taken down ASAP! It’s disgusting to think they will be profiting from neglecting milo

bribri2299
Amateur

Postby _MichelleP_ » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:40 am

bribri2299 wrote:I seriously cannot believe she posted the video of her puppy getting hit by a car!!! I hope that shit gets taken down ASAP! It’s disgusting to think they will be profiting from neglecting milo

I can't actually believe someone would post something as heartbreaking as that. I have reported the video and so should many others. There are TONS of videos of hers that under their new rules she should be demonetized..
_MichelleP_

Postby spilledtea » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:09 am

_MichelleP_ wrote:
bribri2299 wrote:I seriously cannot believe she posted the video of her puppy getting hit by a car!!! I hope that shit gets taken down ASAP! It’s disgusting to think they will be profiting from neglecting milo

I can't actually believe someone would post something as heartbreaking as that. I have reported the video and so should many others. There are TONS of videos of hers that under their new rules she should be demonetized..

I've reported it to and all the die hard bramfam attacking people with actual sense. I can't believe after all that too they didn't even take him to the vet!
spilledtea
Amateur

Postby bribri2299 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:18 am

spilledtea wrote:
_MichelleP_ wrote:

I've reported it to and all the die hard bramfam attacking people with actual sense. I can't believe after all that too they didn't even take him to the vet!

YES! Taking milo to the vet should have been the first thing that they did! The poor thing had tire marks on him and was bleeding! But no, instead they stayed home and just watched him all night. They should have at least gotten up the next morning and taken him to the vet but they went to an “important meeting” instead? You cannot just take care of your dog when it’s convenient for you, you made a commitment to take care of this dog! He is not an accessory!
What’s the point of bramty’s mom and brother visiting their home besides for content? There were four adults in the house, four people capable of taking the dog to the vet. God forbid milo has a concussion or internal bleeding. But I guess that would make for great content.

bribri2299
Amateur

Postby sparklylover » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:10 am

Her manager must be doing something because everyone’s channels are being demonitized. Idk if that is what management does but that’s my theory

sparklylover
Amateur

Postby nebula » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:44 am

Wow I really liked her at first. Now I can't stand her.
All those dramatic thumbnails and titles.. at first there was a ghost!!! Then they "pranked" each other and no one had a clue about it! I mean come on, everything is staged!!
Also I can't stand her mother, does she have some kind of problem?? Why is she screaming and looking for a husband or boyfriend and wants to get fucked all the time? What kind of a person is she??? She is disgusting and ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper

Postby Emysere » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:06 am

What the hell is up with Bramty literally flashing the cash in the last couple of vlogs? Who gives their kid $60 for playing in the garden? It means nothing to her, a dollar would have been the same to Penelope.
Emysere
Talker

Postby spilledtea » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:37 pm

Emysere wrote:What the hell is up with Bramty literally flashing the cash in the last couple of vlogs? Who gives their kid $60 for playing in the garden? It means nothing to her, a dollar would have been the same to Penelope.

forreall! she isn't humble anymore way to show your kid how to be spoiled as fuck and materialistic.
spilledtea
Amateur

Postby kindasorta » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:22 pm

Is any one buying all this ghost stuff? Idk, I barely follow her family/channel (mostly just on Twitter for the drama she occassionally starts) but she’s posting about it now and I’m sort of rolling my eyes. Of course the first thing you do if you suspect there’s a ghost in your house is hop on instagram live....
kindasorta
Talker

Postby bribri2299 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:54 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180122/cb91e8ca492dfc514dc25cfee11bb282.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180122/739cd7236742850f77b4fdda5694199c.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180122/2b80d3d181f87da8b28ba1ca88e5c84d.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180122/8d04762253a69a5504886797d4fc5fbc.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180122/244708f0dd3b200cf56abf494b8ce1bf.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180122/68ad7468f14b80697c6169ed39b455b5.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180122/b69e59a41641366a1ab1e526f8211803.jpg[/img]

bribri2299
Amateur

Postby Emysere » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:30 am

So Bramty got an assistant to organise her closet?? Wtf? Yt has really gone to her head. Gonna stop watching her. She's become really unlikeable since she started flashing her newfound wealth.
Emysere
Talker

Postby Lillouiepooie » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:56 pm

Emysere wrote:So Bramty got an assistant to organise her closet?? Wtf? Yt has really gone to her head. Gonna stop watching her. She's become really unlikeable since she started flashing her newfound wealth.
yeah, I use to really like her videos. She was very relatable and a great young mom who also took care of herself, but ever since the money started rolling in and all the fake vlogs I unsubscribed and stopped watching. I just can't seem to relate anymore with all the vlogs being set up and nothing seems genuine anymore.

Lillouiepooie
Informer

Postby spilledtea » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:30 pm

Lillouiepooie wrote:
Emysere wrote:So Bramty got an assistant to organise her closet?? Wtf? Yt has really gone to her head. Gonna stop watching her. She's become really unlikeable since she started flashing her newfound wealth.
yeah, I use to really like her videos. She was very relatable and a great young mom who also took care of herself, but ever since the money started rolling in and all the fake vlogs I unsubscribed and stopped watching. I just can't seem to relate anymore with all the vlogs being set up and nothing seems genuine anymore.

I agree she's just to much now which is sad because she was one of the few vloggers i enjoyed to watch and now shes over the top and all about money and fishing for views/subs with this ghost crap.

spilledtea
Amateur

Postby NichollAracenaxo » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:16 pm

I really don’t get how these YouTubers say they’re so busy all the time? Like what do you do? You post videos & get paid for it what’s so busy about that. There’s something YouTubers don’t tell us about that makes them so busy, I don’t get why Bramty got that little girl being her bitch she’s not an “assistant” that’s her bitch! Bramty is a SAHM. She can most definitely clean her damn house especially now that her kid is in school. She’s such a lazy bitch!

NichollAracenaxo
Amateur

Postby Idkhihello » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:28 am

I don’t understand why bramty’s thread is so small. There are so many things about her, her family, channel and parenting that are problematic lol.

Idkhihello
Informer

Postby Lillouiepooie » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:45 am

Idkhihello wrote:I don’t understand why bramty’s thread is so small. There are so many things about her, her family, channel and parenting that are problematic lol.

I've said this before and everyone jumped on me saying she's a great mom and a great person blah blah blah, but I still see so many things wrong with their vlogs. Not denying she's a good mom, but she's changed a lot!

Lillouiepooie
Informer

Postby anr92 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Not so long ago I commented saying that I enjoy her videos, but dam I can’t stand Penelope! I know she’s a little girl but omg she’s such a bratty ass cry baby! And bramty gives in & lets her have her way all the dam time! Ugh this little girl is just going to get worse.
And an assistant? For what? These yt moms think they’e so busy when they literally don’t do shit besides stay home. I’m surprised she hasn’t popped out another baby for the views.

anr92
Talker

Postby pleasecleanyourhouse » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:51 pm

I don't watch these people, but the video about a 2yo getting a tattoo popped up in my feed and literally what is wrong with them??? who does this kind of stuff to a 2 yo??
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to A-H