I noticed that to

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
msmarbles
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Andrea Mills

Unread post by msmarbles »

Yeah I only watched the first few minutes of the last live dinner (like when they were trying to work out the computer issues), and definitely noticed Andrea's nervous giggling, while Tom snapped at several of the kids and totally ignored Andrea when she asked a question about how the year was going so far. Then he grabbed something out of her hand without a word, or even looking at her. Awkward.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lucky-one »

He seems really arrogant. Andrea is a lot more likable. And he said he regretted going to college...wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Abbeygurl4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abbeygurl4 »

It’s kinda sad that edens parents got her less and more boring stuff than a viewer

brittneypretty6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittneypretty6 »

Abbeygurl4 wrote:It’s kinda sad that edens parents got her less and more boring stuff than a viewer

I know! Eden didn't even seem excited for what they got her. She smiled so much while opening the other presents.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

I was so happy to see Eden spoiled for her birthday by viewers. She is such a sweet girl and I felt so bad for her at Christmas.

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Eden seemed to enjoy the Barbie especially. I didn't see a lot of other "toys".

Poor Andrea is so sensitive for YouTube. She cried again about "the nitpickers" while Tom stared at her with no emotion. She "wants to minister" but I guess she's not interested in also gaining knowledge from her viewers.
sdjp123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sdjp123 »

I wonder if they are having some financial difficulties. They seem to be buying less presents for birthdays/Christmas and have recently lowered their grocery budget.

It was nice to see some kids who are not members of their home church or relatives at Eden's birthday. It was also incredibly nice for that one viewer to buy so much for Eden, although I hope that it doesn't lead to any jealousy from the other kids. I understand why someone would want to go all out for Eden as she is such a sweet child and Andrea doesn't seem to appreciate her as an unique individual but only when she is doing things that Andrea is interested in.

As for Andrea getting upset about the criticism that some viewers have posted-I don't suppose that most people start posting videos on Youtube with the intention of getting advice or criticism, however, it is extremely unrealistic to believe that you won't get such once your viewership extends beyond those who think the same as you do.

Having said that, I hope that Andrea won't stop posting as I believe that it has had some good effects on both Andrea and Tom.
MorningStar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MorningStar »

Abbeygurl4 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:39 am It’s kinda sad that edens parents got her less and more boring stuff than a viewer

I got one gift from my parents on my b'days! It's the norm for many families.

Also, the gifts that were sent in from the woman that did the pink/princess tiara wrapping paper was truly excessive.
I was delighted to see Eden get so many incredible gifts from a viewer, but again, it was truly excessive! :)
MorningStar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MorningStar »

Abbeygurl4 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:39 am It’s kinda sad that edens parents got her less and more boring stuff than a viewer

I got one gift from my parents on my b'days! It's the norm for many large families. My siblings and I turned out great as adults.

Also, the gifts that were sent in from the woman that did the pink/princess tiara wrapping paper was truly excessive.
I was delighted to see Eden get so many incredible gifts from a viewer, but again, it was truly excessive! :)
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Andrea is big. Does she ever go out for walks? I can’t imagine her getting enough steps in that tiny house.

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

I watched a LIVE Dinner of them last night.

What were the white things the kids were eating?

At one point, the wife starts a game about Language Of Love, and she asks her hubby, "what is my love language?" He acts annoyed and says, "I dunno" then pulls out his phone and checks his email... Prick!
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

IHateCilantro wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:22 pm I watched a LIVE Dinner of them last night.

What were the white things the kids were eating?

At one point, the wife starts a game about Language Of Love, and she asks her hubby, "what is my love language?" He acts annoyed and says, "I dunno" then pulls out his phone and checks his email... Prick!
Bread sticks.
Andrea had the 5 categories re: Language of Love on her phone. Maybe he did too and was referring to them...
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Tom has posted on Facebook tonight that Andrea has been unwell. She was taken to surgery to remove her gallbladder but have noticed her liver is inflamed and are flying her to Denver. She is also 13 weeks pregnant

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 80f57d.jpg[/IMG]

Here is what Tom posted. That’s really a shame. I wonder what he means exactly by liver looks funny? I’m guessing it’s more than fatty liver disease. Hopefully she’s okay. All of those children need her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Yes, it doesn’t sound very good at the moment. Hopefully it’s something that can be treated successfully.
The problem is that she seems to have not been a great fan of medical intervention for such a long time now, that it would be difficult to say how long the problem has been ongoing.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Scary

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

Mervellla wrote:Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:09 pm Tom has posted on Facebook tonight that Andrea has been unwell. She was taken to surgery to remove her gallbladder but have noticed her liver is inflamed and are flying her to Denver. She is also 13 weeks pregnant Image

Thanks for letting us know! I hope she gets better soon. It sounds serious.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Anyone know what could have caused the liver problems?

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Anyone know what could have caused the liver problems?

There are a lot of possibilities. It’s hard to say. I don’t believe she has any sort of hepatitis and she doesn’t drink so those are likely not the causes. It could have to do with her gallbladder since the liver sits right above it. Stones could have backed up into the bile duct which may have caused issues. Cancer. Fatty liver disease - which isn’t usually serious at all as far as I know? Unless it’s really far gone. It’s caused by poor diets. Then there’s hemochromatosis. Which is genetic and when your body absorbs an excessive amount of iron which then leads to liver damage, heart disease, etc.

I’m not sure if he meant that they saw scarring and she has cirrhosis of the liver. It must be pretty serious if they’re flying her to Denver, right? I just keep thinking of how scary it must be for everyone involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “A-H”