Andrea Mills

oldhagagain
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Andrea Mills

Post by oldhagagain » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:35 pm

I didn't see in which video it was (I assume one of his many live chats) but apparently Tom said he was ready for female attention and got swarmed by "fans". ewww. So tonight he says he's changed his mind. Good. I hope he'll keep his focus on his children.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 80085 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:22 pm

oldhagagain wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:35 pm
I didn't see in which video it was (I assume one of his many live chats) but apparently Tom said he was ready for female attention and got swarmed by "fans". ewww. So tonight he says he's changed his mind. Good. I hope he'll keep his focus on his children.
So how do you know he said it?

I didn't watch the live, there's so many and they're too long but there's one of at least two ways that can be taken IMO. "That" meaning Tom saying he was ready for female attention. He's 1. Actually just still grieving and lonely. Thinks a new woman will fix things but it won't. Life will never be the same. 2. He meant that in an innocent way, in that he feels ready to date again BUT like many people have pointed out, it's possible he just wants the kids to have a mother figure again, so he doesn't have to play both his and Andrea's role anymore.

It's not uncommon at all for women to do that to men of high status (no matter how relatively small that status is). They're just desperate and it's not Tom's fault they acted that way.
oldhagagain
Amateur
Amateur

Post by oldhagagain » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:22 pm

80085 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:22 pm
oldhagagain wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:35 pm
So how do you know he said it?

I didn't watch the live, there's so many and they're too long but there's one of at least two ways that can be taken IMO. "That" meaning Tom saying he was ready for female attention. He's 1. Actually just still grieving and lonely. Thinks a new woman will fix things but it won't. Life will never be the same. 2. He meant that in an innocent way, in that he feels ready to date again BUT like many people have pointed out, it's possible he just wants the kids to have a mother figure again, so he doesn't have to play both his and Andrea's role anymore.

It's not uncommon at all for women to do that to men of high status (no matter how relatively small that status is). They're just desperate and it's not Tom's fault they acted that way.
He stated in the more recent live that he had stated he was ready for female attention in a previous live video. Viewers were commenting that they thought it was gross how women "swarmed him" after he asked for it. He stated it didn't make him feel like a very Christian man, and now he's decided he's not ready. And apologized.

I think women who would swarm a man who they don't know at all except through YouTube aren't all there mentally. I imagine the older kids would think its pretty gross and disrespectful if he had started dating this soon anyway.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by violet-kelsey black » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:03 am

people find Tom attractive? and I know looks aren’t everything but his personality isn’t that great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldhagagain
Amateur
Amateur

Post by oldhagagain » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:53 pm

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:03 am
people find Tom attractive? and I know looks aren’t everything but his personality isn’t that great.

He doesn't seem to have a whole lot going for him looks, personality or money-wise. Women who are "attracted" to him likely were just very fond of Andrea and admired her different lifestyle. Or maybe a woman who wasn't able to have kids.
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Post by geewhiz » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:31 pm

violet-kelsey black wrote:people find Tom attractive? and I know looks aren’t everything but his personality isn’t that great.

I think it’s mostly just a group of desperate hippos who either A.) have a baby fetish and adhere to Andrea’s belief that women climax only when giving birth or B.) don’t want to work outside of the home and see Tom as their meal ticket.

Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Behlert13 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:35 am

geewhiz wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:people find Tom attractive? and I know looks aren’t everything but his personality isn’t that great.

I think it’s mostly just a group of desperate hippos who either A.) have a baby fetish and adhere to Andrea’s belief that women climax only when giving birth or B.) don’t want to work outside of the home and see Tom as their meal ticket.

What? Andrea thought women climax only when birthing? Wtf!

geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Post by geewhiz » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:47 am

Behlert13 wrote: What? Andrea thought women climax only when birthing? Wtf!
Yep! She made a video called “What If Men Had to Climax in the Hospital” where she talked about it. It’s still up. I’m not sure if she actually said that giving birth is the only time women climax, but she definitely referred to it as the ultimate orgasm.

oldhagagain
Amateur
Amateur

Post by oldhagagain » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:59 pm

geewhiz wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:47 am
Behlert13 wrote: What? Andrea thought women climax only when birthing? Wtf!
Yep! She made a video called “What If Men Had to Climax in the Hospital” where she talked about it. It’s still up. I’m not sure if she actually said that giving birth is the only time women climax, but she definitely referred to it as the ultimate orgasm.

Guess not much can be said for Tom's sexual talents, then! They should've have subscribed to Conor and Brittany's videos. ;)
NF0508
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by NF0508 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:36 pm

Eden has lost so much weight since Andrea passed. It’s kind of concerning.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by webby » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:46 am

NF0508 wrote:Eden has lost so much weight since Andrea passed. It’s kind of concerning.
lost weight? in one of the newest videos I noticed she got heavier. I'm not trying to be a dick and comment on a child's weight but it seemed very concerning to me- I never noticed a pot belly on her when Andrea was alive

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

stina317
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by stina317 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:28 pm

webby wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:46 am
NF0508 wrote:Eden has lost so much weight since Andrea passed. It’s kind of concerning.
lost weight? in one of the newest videos I noticed she got heavier. I'm not trying to be a dick and comment on a child's weight but it seemed very concerning to me- I never noticed a pot belly on her when Andrea was alive
I agree, I noticed a few kids looked heavier. Im sure it’s directly related to the processed foods they are eating a lot. I understand they are still grieving and Tom needs easy things to make tho. He should learn to use a crockpot!
NF0508
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NF0508 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:54 pm

webby wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:46 am

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I noticed that she had a rounder face when Andrea was alive. Maybe she is just getting older; I didn’t look at her whole body. Just her face from the live dinner, where she had a glass of milk and played with an empty plate.
dramalurker2019
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dramalurker2019 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:29 pm

maybe she is going through puberty and IIRC, all humans lose their baby fat around 9 or 10 years old- shes probably just going through baby fat losing process.
Just_Jan
Been thanked: 0

Post by Just_Jan » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:55 am

I have been following the Mills since Andrea was pregnant with Hannah. I have concern for all the kids but for reason, I am really concerned for Eden. She is either hitting puberty or will soon. I hope that her aunts or grandma can give her some one on one time to explain the changes that she will go through and to purchase her some preteen bras. I think Eden has changed a lot since Andrea's death which is expected. I remember in the early days after Andrea's death Tom would say how Eden will be able to do this and that. I hope he is not pushing her to that role just yet. I see Tom expecting Eden to take on more responsibility as she gets older.
Asher is the one who is keeping that household running and I think is doing a great job as a 16 year old. I am so glad he is there for Hannah. I don't like how Hannah is put to bed with only a diaper on and a cup then left to cry. I blame all that on Tom he is the father. He needs get his kids off Youtube. I can tell the most of them don't seem comfortable on camera especially Asher and Eden.
bbbella
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bbbella » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:04 am

It is sometimes hard to watch all their lives BUT last night they went to the little store and Tom said he had a grief support group meeting to go to later. That made me so happy. I do think the family seems to be getting along so much better.

Return to “A-H”