• Advertisement

Mckayla Adkins

Re: Mckayla Adkins

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:47 am

Forgot to share this comment from danwell on a video a few days ago lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby monstermonkey » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

This girl is literally incapable of taking her child out in public. She won't take him to Walmart because of germs?? Also, does it bother anyone else how she says "it's Shelly's day?" Maybe it's just me but grandparents don't get days. It's not a custody agreement. Any chance to pawn off the baby though, right?
monstermonkey
Talker

Postby PinkMoscato » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 am

monstermonkey wrote:This girl is literally incapable of taking her child out in public. She won't take him to Walmart because of germs?? Also, does it bother anyone else how she says "it's Shelly's day?" Maybe it's just me but grandparents don't get days. It's not a custody agreement. Any chance to pawn off the baby though, right?

I feel like every adult in her life has signed up for a day because they know that the less time that he spends with her, the better off that baby will be. They’re more likely to properly care for and stimulate him than she is, locking him in a playpen by himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PinkMoscato
Amateur

Postby bryrose521 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:26 am

prettypink-dreamer wrote:There’s is no way Timmy who’s like 9 months Old is wearing a size 18-24 months old clothing. No wonder the poor boy looks like he’s being swallowed alive in his clothes.

Timmy looks very big for his age. He looks very lengthy and he’s a little chunk.

bryrose521
Amateur

Postby monstermonkey » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:45 am

PinkMoscato wrote:
monstermonkey wrote:This girl is literally incapable of taking her child out in public. She won't take him to Walmart because of germs?? Also, does it bother anyone else how she says "it's Shelly's day?" Maybe it's just me but grandparents don't get days. It's not a custody agreement. Any chance to pawn off the baby though, right?

I feel like every adult in her life has signed up for a day because they know that the less time that he spends with her, the better off that baby will be. They’re more likely to properly care for and stimulate him than she is, locking him in a playpen by himself.

Very true!
monstermonkey
Talker

Postby Nikier » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:19 am

Poor Timmy during her Instagram live today was crying for her and she was so irritated. Instead of sitting on insta live talking to strangers and doing your makeup take care of your baby!!!!!!
Nikier
Informer

Postby alyssadt » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:19 pm

So she puts up an Instagram rant on her stories that’s like “ I know he’s cross eyed I think it’s cute as hell I talked to the doctor they can’t do anything for a year you’re all fucking rude stop commenting about it” (paraphrasing)

Then the last story she completely
Changes her tone and is like “thanks for 176k subscribers!

alyssadt
Informer

Postby alyssadt » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:22 pm

So she puts up an Instagram rant on her stories that’s like “ I know he’s cross eyed I think it’s cute as hell I talked to the doctor they can’t do anything for a year you’re all fucking rude stop commenting about it” (paraphrasing)

alyssadt
Informer

Postby PinkMoscato » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:24 pm

alyssadt wrote:So she puts up an Instagram rant on her stories that’s like “ I know he’s cross eyed I think it’s cute as hell I talked to the doctor they can’t do anything for a year you’re all fucking rude stop commenting about it” (paraphrasing)

I bet the comments she was referring to weren’t even rude- people were probably just wondering what was going on with him since she never addressed it.

She is not cut out for life on social media.

PinkMoscato
Amateur

Postby Caisflame » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:37 am

Is that even true though? I've seen youtube babies with crossed eyes who are getting treatment, and they definitely aren't a year older than Timmy. Lots of them are or were around his age. CarlieStylez son Elliot just got glasses to help and he's not much older. Pediatricians only catch these things and then refer you to an eye doctor. She needs to take him to one if she hasn't already.
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby Mamakanga » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:22 pm

I don't know why McKayla thinks that Timmy looks just like her. I think he is Caelan's mini me, or is it just me?
Mamakanga
Amateur

Postby PinkMoscato » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:32 pm

Mamakanga wrote:I don't know why McKayla thinks that Timmy looks just like her. I think he is Caelan's mini me, or is it just me?

I think he and Caelan are essentially identical. But I do see some resemblance between her own baby pictures and him around the eyes.

I feel like a lot of the single moms I know cling to the idea that their child looks just like them, and only them, almost so they can pretend that the missing-from-the-picture baby daddy isn’t a factor at all.

This mentality would make sense for McKayla, since I don’t think her relationship will last, and she might sense it too.

PinkMoscato
Amateur

Postby sweetlace » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:57 pm

Their relationship 1000% will not last. And they are not engaged. Caelin bought her a $90 ring from Pandora. If he really wanted to marry her, he would make more of an effort to buy a ring. I would be so embarrassed if I were her. And the fact that she admitted it and where it is from! He doesn't care enough about her to make an effort.
sweetlace
Amateur

Postby purplerain55 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:54 am

sweetlace wrote:Their relationship 1000% will not last. And they are not engaged. Caelin bought her a $90 ring from Pandora. If he really wanted to marry her, he would make more of an effort to buy a ring. I would be so embarrassed if I were her. And the fact that she admitted it and where it is from! He doesn't care enough about her to make an effort.

Let's not forget that he proposed to her on the bottom of an unmade bunk bed!
purplerain55
Talker

Postby monstermonkey » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:16 pm

Why do all these teen moms act like their babies are so advanced? I've noticed that with a lot of them. Functioning as a 1 year old? Idk he seems pretty average to me.
monstermonkey
Talker

Postby Nikier » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:41 pm

That poor kids is always in front of the TV.. is he ever out of some kind of enclosure and able to just crawl around and explore??
Nikier
Informer

Postby Caisflame » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:08 pm

monstermonkey wrote:Why do all these teen moms act like their babies are so advanced? I've noticed that with a lot of them. Functioning as a 1 year old? Idk he seems pretty average to me.

That's my biggest pet peeve with young moms on on social media. All I can think is maybe they haven't been around infants enough to realize their kid is just average? I mean we're all proud of our kids every day. The first time mine did something as simple as looking at me when I called his name for the first time I was ecstatic. But that doesn't mean they're advanced.
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby Brooklynngirl87 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:23 am

Is it weird that i felt very nervous when makayla and her bf first moved in their apt. I don't think she's a good mother at all. She seemed very mature at first when she was still pregnant. I bet she tought it will be a piece of cake having a child. Because she has then changed so much. She's lazy, she doesnt even cook. On one of her vlogs she said she was going to make her bf dinner and later on you see him eating mac and cheese made in the microwave.lmao. poor timmy that sweet baby has a horrible mother.
Brooklynngirl87
Wallflower

Postby monstermonkey » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:17 am

I wonder how long it will be before she's pregnant again.
monstermonkey
Talker

Postby Nikier » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:43 pm

Her nails on insta look HORRIBLE!!!!!!
Nikier
Informer

Postby PurpleOctopus » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:50 pm

I give it less than 6 months she will be pregnant again.

PurpleOctopus
Amateur

Postby sweetlace » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:35 pm

I for one encourage her to go ahead. Have another kid. I like watching this pathetic trashy trainwreck happen.
sweetlace
Amateur

Postby PinkMoscato » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:11 pm

She’s so vocal about not being on birth control too

PinkMoscato
Amateur

Postby PinkMoscato » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:16 pm

She’s so vocal about not being on birth control too

PinkMoscato
Amateur

Postby joesmith69 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:59 pm

PinkMoscato wrote:She’s so vocal about not being on birth control too

Yeah, she wants regular periods so she can shit out a few more kids on Caelan's dime. The little welfare queen has already stamped herself with expensive trashy tattoos and manicures and hair treatments, gotta crap out a litter of loser kids to complete the trashiness circle.

And to whoever said the $90 engagement ring means he isn't trying hard, you know you're supposed to spend 3 months salary on your girl's engagement ring so yeah $90 sounds about right. His future is to get sick of his headcase baby mama and go knock up some other conniving slut. . the dude will be drowning in child support payments by 21.

White trash at its finest!
joesmith69
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to I-P