Jelian Mercado

maullaban
Talker
Talker

Re: Jelian Mercado

Post by maullaban » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:27 pm

I can see how you'd pick up the short temper from him cause Jelian's always shows him getting frustrated/exasperated when she does something or the dog peeing on the bed for example he's like "Oh my God what now?" with her.
Yeah it seems like she moved him in and Mateo started calling him daddy in just a few months. In my opinion, dating someone for a couple months doesn't make them daddy to your child. Jelian is so young so it's to be expected.
And also Jelian mentioned that Tony reached out to her and sent Mateo a box of toys for Christmas which she showed in a vlog. He probably doesn't like that his child's calling someone else dad now.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by staceybrax » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:22 pm

maullaban wrote:I can see how you'd pick up the short temper from him cause Jelian's always shows him getting frustrated/exasperated when she does something or the dog peeing on the bed for example he's like "Oh my God what now?" with her.
Yeah it seems like she moved him in and Mateo started calling him daddy in just a few months. In my opinion, dating someone for a couple months doesn't make them daddy to your child. Jelian is so young so it's to be expected.
And also Jelian mentioned that Tony reached out to her and sent Mateo a box of toys for Christmas which she showed in a vlog. He probably doesn't like that his child's calling someone else dad now.
Yeah it’s all a bit convenient that he has ghosted mateo for like a year but now that there is a new dad figure in mateo’s life he wants to send mateo gifts. Maybe he has kept up with mateo’s life by watching vlogs but that’s not being a father and mateo has no idea who tony is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Post by maullaban » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:48 pm

If he wanted to keep up with Mateo's life he would at the bare minimum FaceTime him and send money. Jelian wasn't stopping Tony from being in Mateo's life. For some reason he didnt want to be in Mateo's life at all. I don't think Tony has any good reason. But hopefully he realizes he's fucked up and comes back in to Mateo's life in some way to be a positive influence to Mateo. The longer he waits, the more strained the relationship will be.
RHOYTMD
Amateur
Amateur

Post by RHOYTMD » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:22 pm

How awkward is it for tony that his ex girlfriend is now in a relationship with her step brother... they both knew each other (Jelian and jean Carlos) while tony & jelian were together. So tony would know that jelian had a thing for him the entire time. I doubt she cheated but it’s very uncomfortable to think about, you break up with the mother of your child and she goes and gets with her family member that was there all along?Also tony is a teenage boy, he probably just doesn’t know what to do so mostly does nothing in regards to his son.

Emysere
Talker
Talker

Post by Emysere » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:03 am

staceybrax wrote:
Emysere wrote:
maullaban wrote:I get sketchy vibes from Jelian's bf. I think Jelian always gives more in her relationships than these fucboi's. He looked so guilty when Jelian thought he was looking at a girls 'nudes' but it was just a meme on facebook. The way he was laughing and turned bright red like "no no NOO!" He prob does talk to girls behind her back.
She's talking about buying a house soon and gonna let this dude live off her. She showed what she bought him for Christmas but didn't say that he got anything for her like da fuck?
Hope my feelings wrong about him but this is just what I sense.
Me too! He seems to have kind of a short temper, I dunno why I get that vibe. And the scene with him looking at nudes was really weird. She definitely moved too fast with him (moving in, encouraging Mateo to call him dad). The dad thing really bothers me though. She claims Mateo started it but that's bs. At the end of the day her little boy will suffer if/when it goes wrong.

Jelian seems really happy so I want to give jean Carlos the benefit of the doubt and up until this last vlog he’s seemed fine but the nudes thing was definitely weird. I had a boyfriend who was having an emotional affair and sexting with someone else and it hurts so I’m always really weary when people are secretive with their phones it’s the biggest red flag to me. I hope it’s really nothing and jelian didn’t seem bothered by it so who knows really?

Mateo very well could have started calling him dad, that’s pretty normal for a kid his age to associate male figure with “dad” but it’s not something I would encourage. But his dad isn’t involved in his life and it seems like jean Carlos has stepped into that role for mateo which is good for mateo if their relationship lasts. It’s definitely too soon for me though, I think it should be something that comes up years from now when mateo is old enough to really make that decision for himself.

I agree, it's definitely something that should have come up when he was a little older and they'd been together a while longer. But Jelian said recently that Tony has got back in touch. Maybe because he sees Mateo calling her bf dad but who knows. I still find it hard to believe a two year old would automatically call someone dad without any encouragement. Where would he even hear the word or know the association? I hope for their sake it works out but he gave me weird vibes from long before the nude pics thing.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Post by maullaban » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 am

RHOYTMD wrote:How awkward is it for tony that his ex girlfriend is now in a relationship with her step brother... they both knew each other (Jelian and jean Carlos) while tony & jelian were together. So tony would know that jelian had a thing for him the entire time. I doubt she cheated but it’s very uncomfortable to think about, you break up with the mother of your child and she goes and gets with her family member that was there all along?Also tony is a teenage boy, he probably just doesn’t know what to do so mostly does nothing in regards to his son.

Maybe she thought step bro was cute but he was probably in a relationship with his baby mama at the time (Jean Carlos has a daughter Mateo's age) so she was most likely just platonic with him.
That's the difference between Jelian and Tony. They had a baby when they were teenagers and Jelian grew up and took responsibility. Tony didn't grow up he still acts like a teenager, however, he's not anymore so there's no excuses. It's just shady how he at least tried somewhat in the first year of Mateo's life then just gave up and ghosted his son.
Emysere
Talker
Talker

Post by Emysere » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:24 am

maullaban wrote:
RHOYTMD wrote:How awkward is it for tony that his ex girlfriend is now in a relationship with her step brother... they both knew each other (Jelian and jean Carlos) while tony & jelian were together. So tony would know that jelian had a thing for him the entire time. I doubt she cheated but it’s very uncomfortable to think about, you break up with the mother of your child and she goes and gets with her family member that was there all along?Also tony is a teenage boy, he probably just doesn’t know what to do so mostly does nothing in regards to his son.

Maybe she thought step bro was cute but he was probably in a relationship with his baby mama at the time (Jean Carlos has a daughter Mateo's age) so she was most likely just platonic with him.
That's the difference between Jelian and Tony. They had a baby when they were teenagers and Jelian grew up and took responsibility. Tony didn't grow up he still acts like a teenager, however, he's not anymore so there's no excuses. It's just shady how he at least tried somewhat in the first year of Mateo's life then just gave up and ghosted his son.
I don't even think she had any feelings for him when she was with Tony, even now there doesn't seem to be much chemistry. She probably got closer to him emotionally because she had no-one in Orlando when Tony left. Plus he had just broken up with his child's mother.
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Post by ifucsam » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:04 pm

What do you think her drama is for why she hasn’t been around. It doesn’t look like she and JC broke up.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by staceybrax » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:28 pm

ifucsam wrote:What do you think her drama is for why she hasn’t been around. It doesn’t look like she and JC broke up.

My first thought was that her and JC broke up but by the end of her last video i moved on from that idea.
I’m not sure, maybe someone in her family is really sick or something? I know she has mental health issues but usually when she’s going through a bad time with her mental health she talks about it at least a little bit.

maullaban
Talker
Talker

Post by maullaban » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:12 pm

Just an excuse for her laziness/lack of motivation tbh. Good thing she doesn't go to school or work where there's actual consequences if you constantly go missing for weeks on end.
Then she pulls that attention seeking crap and makes a title that makes it seem like she'll explain why she does that but really it's just her talking about how it's no one's business and she doesn't owe anyone an explanation because it's her personal life and she gives her subscribers 'free videos'.
No bitch they're not free because people pay for internet service and spend their time watching your videos and ads and comment and subscribe which gets you paid.
Also she said some shit about how her fans that think she makes videos just for the memories and not to make money are 'delusional' and she has to post videos so she can eat. Girl you don't even post videos and everyone knows when you do its just to make money. And whoever she thinks believes otherwise are probably naive children that watch her so nice of her to call them delusional.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by staceybrax » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:19 pm

I do wonder how she makes the money to pay her bills sometimes, she posted like on video last month. She is very inconsistent with her uploads but she seems to always be shopping. I wonder if she edits for other youtubers because she is always talking about how shes been editing all day but she uploads once a week, if that, so it couldn’t possibly be taking her that long to edit one vlog.

maullaban
Talker
Talker

Post by maullaban » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:26 pm

I really can't imagine her working for someone else apart from her sponsorships. She is unreliable af! If someone gave her footage to edit, they wouldn't get it back for two months after numerous mental breakdowns, target runs, and impromptu disney world trips.

Maybe her boyfriend helps with some of the bills now since he lives with her? Doubt it though. She seems like the kind of girl to support her bf's because she makes more money.
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Post by ifucsam » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:45 pm

Her new bag costs $2500. Where is all her money coming from? Old videos?

Emysere
Talker
Talker

Post by Emysere » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:39 am

ifucsam wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:45 pm

Yeah I barely watch her anymore but happened to click on that video. I clicked out once she started unpacking the bag and talking about how she deserved this and didn't feel the need to defend herself for that...she comes across as so entitled now. I would understand (kind of) if money got to her head from making it big on YT. But she never uploads and when she does, half the video is a "woe is me" explanation about not vlogging for three weeks but not wanting to explain why exactly. She's annoying.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Post by maullaban » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:37 pm

Emysere wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:39 am
ifucsam wrote:

Yeah I barely watch her anymore but happened to click on that video. I clicked out once she started unpacking the bag and talking about how she deserved this and didn't feel the need to defend herself for that...she comes across as so entitled now. I would understand (kind of) if money got to her head from making it big on YT. But she never uploads and when she does, half the video is a "woe is me" explanation about not vlogging for three weeks but not wanting to explain why exactly. She's annoying.
You are so right. If she is so worried about backlash, why does she even need to show it then?
She is so defensive over her lifestyle and tries to lie to her viewers to make them feel bad for her.
I don't care what she buys, but her defensive and entitled attitude are what's bothersome.
Don't try to sit there and justify your purchase by telling us you deserve it because you work so hard.
She does not know what hard work is. Spending what I would guess is less than 10 hours of vlogging/editing a month and not ever having to leave your child to go to a real job is not hard.
She seems manipulative and narcissistic the more that I watch her.
Emysere
Talker
Talker

Post by Emysere » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:56 am

maullaban wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:37 pm
Emysere wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:39 am
ifucsam wrote:

You are so right. If she is so worried about backlash, why does she even need to show it then?
She is so defensive over her lifestyle and tries to lie to her viewers to make them feel bad for her.
I don't care what she buys, but her defensive and entitled attitude are what's bothersome.
Don't try to sit there and justify your purchase by telling us you deserve it because you work so hard.
She does not know what hard work is. Spending what I would guess is less than 10 hours of vlogging/editing a month and not ever having to leave your child to go to a real job is not hard.
She seems manipulative and narcissistic the more that I watch her.
The biggest eyeroll for me was when she was defending herself for not vlogging for a few days because she was busy "editing". Editing what? She hadn't uploaded in a month. I don't get how she still has viewers tbh with her shitty schedule and closed off attitude. Then to see her first video in a month basically being an unboxing of a LV bag??? It's obnoxious in general, even moreso when you gloat about how much you deserve it with no shame or ... work ethic.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Post by maullaban » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:15 pm

This bitch is talking about kicking her dogs ass and her dogs about to "catch these hands", saying who told her to get a dog. NO ONE, LITERALLY NO ONE TOLD YOUR LAZY ASS TO GET A DOG. She knows she's a lazy bitch yet still got a dog so that's her own damn fault. If she is that angry over her dog shitting in her apartment, she should give it to someone responsible enough to take care of the dog and that's not borderline abusive.
This bitch is always posting stupid shit on Twitter that makes me dislike her more.
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Jelian Mercado

Post by ifucsam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:25 pm

If her dog is acting out like that there’s a behavioral problem she isn’t addressing. It is possible she’s sick as well but it happens, especially in puppies. We have a 9 year old who still sometimes poops inside and while it’s annoying, it’s just part of having a dog. It’s very rare she does it but again, it happens.

ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Post by ifucsam » Tue May 21, 2019 9:51 am

It drives me nuts that’s she’s always running late.

maullaban
Talker
Talker

Post by maullaban » Tue May 21, 2019 2:24 pm

someone else probably really needed to use that huge bathroom she was using at the airport for a half hour just to put on makeup.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by staceybrax » Wed May 22, 2019 2:24 pm

ifucsam wrote:It drives me nuts that’s she’s always running late.

Same, it doesn’t make sense to me. Set your time to leave for 10 minutes before you actually need to leave and you’ll never be late. And it’s just her and one kid to get ready, it’s not that hard.

Does anyone else think she broke up with her boyfriend? She never talks about him or posts him on IG or YT anymore.

maullaban
Talker
Talker

Post by maullaban » Wed May 22, 2019 3:47 pm

That would require planning ahead or being considerate of other people's time, both which I'm guessing she has zero experience in.
No they're still together he was in the last vlog very briefly.
She is very private with all aspects of her personal life which why even be a vlogger then? Oh right, that's the only way she can make money.
Makes for very boring vlogs.
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Jelian Mercado

Post by ifucsam » Wed May 22, 2019 3:54 pm

I think he was only around for a while in vlogs because he broke his hand or whatever it was so he wasn’t working.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by staceybrax » Wed May 22, 2019 4:44 pm

maullaban wrote:That would require planning ahead or being considerate of other people's time, both which I'm guessing she has zero experience in.
She is very private with all aspects of her personal life which why even be a vlogger then? Oh right, that's the only way she can make money.
I haven’t watched her latest vlog because they’re boring Image you’re right though, you can’t be a vlogger and keep your private life private because vlogs are literally videos about your life. If she wants to be private than get off YouTube. It blows my mind how she seems to have this endless stream of money when she doesn’t upload often, doesn’t have any consistency and she disappears for weeks at a time. 2-3 vlogs a month surely can not bring in enough money to afford her lifestyle

maullaban
Talker
Talker

Post by maullaban » Wed May 22, 2019 5:19 pm

staceybrax wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:44 pm
maullaban wrote:That would require planning ahead or being considerate of other people's time, both which I'm guessing she has zero experience in.
I haven’t watched her latest vlog because they’re boring Image you’re right though, you can’t be a vlogger and keep your private life private because vlogs are literally videos about your life. If she wants to be private than get off YouTube. It blows my mind how she seems to have this endless stream of money when she doesn’t upload often, doesn’t have any consistency and she disappears for weeks at a time. 2-3 vlogs a month surely can not bring in enough money to afford her lifestyle

She just got lucky. I think around the time she got big was the sweet spot for mommy vloggers and her day in the life of a teen mom video went viral bc of that. That's actually when I found her. Now her vlogs have really low views for having almost a million subscribers. Like less than 200k on most videos is pretty bad when you have that many subscribers.

She makes a good living by barely putting any effort in. Just picks up the camera at 5pm to start the vlog, says she's gonna do something then disappears for hours and comes back saying she didn't do said thing but is going to target at 10pm with a toddler that should be asleep and ends the vlog abruptly because she doesn't plan anything out.

Return to “I-P”