J house vlogs

lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Re: J house vlogs

Post by lestalk215 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:06 am

I personally feel they made the wrong decision to move to PR of all places, not that PR is a bad place, I just feel it's not the place they should have moved to. It's such a different feel in the blogs and I'm not enjoying them as much.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thenightowl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:03 am

lestalk215 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:05 am
Soooo I'm a little late on this but the decided to send their kids to summer school that's basically school every day for a month. I haven't watched the video on why they made the decision but I'm betting it's because there isnt too much to do or something along those lines

I think they said that they might be sending the kids to a public or some type of school like that instead of homeschooling so they want to see how summer school would go. Their vlogs are getting boring, there is only so much swimming/hiking video's that I can stand to watch (even though I adore this family) This is probably why they are only vlogging Sat and Sun. I hope they move back and into a larger house, I think that is when I will be interested again.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:36 pm

thenightowl wrote:
lestalk215 wrote:
Soooo I'm a little late on this but the decided to send their kids to summer school that's basically school every day for a month. I haven't watched the video on why they made the decision but I'm betting it's because there isnt too much to do or something along those lines

I think they said that they might be sending the kids to a public or some type of school like that instead of homeschooling so they want to see how summer school would go. Their vlogs are getting boring, there is only so much swimming/hiking video's that I can stand to watch (even though I adore this family) This is probably why they are only vlogging Sat and Sun. I hope they move back and into a larger house, I think that is when I will be interested again.
Look who her mom is. She had no chance of being a "normal mom".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

schnapperin
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by schnapperin » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:43 am

In the last vlog kendra mention that she wanted to wait until they were back in Kansas City to visit her dentist there. So are they heading back during the hurricane season for a visit (since they didn't left Puerto Rico since they moved) or are they planning to move back in time for school season, if they want to go ahead to enroll them in public / private school?

Have to admit that I like the last vlogs a bit more, but still a bit on the boring side
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:42 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
thenightowl wrote:
lestalk215 wrote:

Look who her mom is. She had no chance of being a "normal mom".

Quoting myself. I think I posted in the wrong thread! Oops! I know nothing about Kendra's mom.
I think I meant this for the Julie Deru thread. Sorry!

schnapperin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by schnapperin » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:12 am

They are putting they things in Storage in PR and moving back to Puerto Rico for the summer before coming back later for a longer time.

I wonder if that means public / private school for the kids is ruled out since I can't see them packing all up for just a few weeks in Kansas city and school starts back mid August?

And they need to find a new house (hopefully with a toddler bed), maybe sitting out september / october with hurricanes. I do like the plan to spend winter / fall /spring in PR and summer in PR - but that will only work if they homeschool the kids
purplepandas
Amateur
Amateur

Post by purplepandas » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:03 am

Are they moving to Puerto Rico permanently? I was honestly hoping they'd move back to KC.
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Post by sweetlace » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:24 pm

Why do they love living in Puerto Rico so much more than the US?? I really don’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Post by lestalk215 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:54 am

So they seem more lively and have better content since being back in Kansas city in my opinion

zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by zipadeedodah » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:57 pm

My 9 year old watched them recently and said they moved back here. Is that true?
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:33 pm

sweetlace wrote:Why do they love living in Puerto Rico so much more than the US?? I really don’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think they do. Dad just didn't want to pay taxes.
And Puerto Rico's part of the USA.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thenightowl » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:38 pm

zipadeedodah wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:57 pm
My 9 year old watched them recently and said they moved back here. Is that true?
Yeah, I am not 100% sure what they are doing but I think they are splitting their time 50/50 between KC and PR. I like their Kansas City vlogs much better, they do seem more lively, I just wish they would move so Janae could be out of the pack and play (she is 2, definitely old enough for a big girl bed and a room out of the closet)
rosie_dalia
Talker
Talker

Post by rosie_dalia » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:19 am

I get the vibe they aren't going back to PR. They all seem a lot happier in KC.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thenightowl » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:55 am

rosie_dalia wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:19 am
I read on Instagram that Kendra replied to a comment saying something about them being in KC during the summer and then they were going to go back to PR in the fall.
rosie_dalia
Talker
Talker

Post by rosie_dalia » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:45 am

thenightowl wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:55 am
rosie_dalia wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:19 am
I read on Instagram that Kendra replied to a comment saying something about them being in KC during the summer and then they were going to go back to PR in the fall.
That's too bad. I think the videos are better in KC and the kids seem SO much happier there. Hurricane season doesn't end until the end of November, so I'm not sure why they'd go back until after Thanksgiving. I honestly don't know why they'd go back at all! I don't think Kendra and the kids like it there. Jeremy seems to be the only one who does.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:57 pm

That's what I was wondering. Why on earth would they go back before the end of hurricane season? Especially because now with climate change, hurricanes seem worse?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Falliscoming

Post by Falliscoming » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:28 am

Their “Kansas City” house was listed for sale this morning.
purplepandas
Amateur
Amateur

Post by purplepandas » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:13 pm

Have they ever mentioned their plans regarding going back to Peurto Rico in a video?
schnapperin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by schnapperin » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:36 am

THey did mention that they would be returning later in the packing blog when they left PR.

Finally they are selling the house, market should still be good and we know they paid it off since they vlogged about it. Its just to small for them - will be interesting to see if they are buying somewhere or are more renting houses the next few years
rosie_dalia
Talker
Talker

Post by rosie_dalia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:51 pm

schnapperin wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:36 am
THey did mention that they would be returning later in the packing blog when they left PR.

Finally they are selling the house, market should still be good and we know they paid it off since they vlogged about it. Its just to small for them - will be interesting to see if they are buying somewhere or are more renting houses the next few years
The best time to sell a "family" house is summer when school is out, so this is not the ideal selling season.

They obviously don't need the money from that house sale to buy another house, but I do wonder if they have decided to stay in KC and just get a bigger house.

I really can't see them going back to PR. Does anyone know how long Jeremy's mom and stepdad are in PR for their mission??

Return to “I-P”