J house vlogs

lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Re: J house vlogs

Post by lestalk215 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:06 am

I personally feel they made the wrong decision to move to PR of all places, not that PR is a bad place, I just feel it's not the place they should have moved to. It's such a different feel in the blogs and I'm not enjoying them as much.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thenightowl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:03 am

lestalk215 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:05 am
Soooo I'm a little late on this but the decided to send their kids to summer school that's basically school every day for a month. I haven't watched the video on why they made the decision but I'm betting it's because there isnt too much to do or something along those lines

I think they said that they might be sending the kids to a public or some type of school like that instead of homeschooling so they want to see how summer school would go. Their vlogs are getting boring, there is only so much swimming/hiking video's that I can stand to watch (even though I adore this family) This is probably why they are only vlogging Sat and Sun. I hope they move back and into a larger house, I think that is when I will be interested again.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:36 pm

thenightowl wrote:
lestalk215 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:05 am
Soooo I'm a little late on this but the decided to send their kids to summer school that's basically school every day for a month. I haven't watched the video on why they made the decision but I'm betting it's because there isnt too much to do or something along those lines

I think they said that they might be sending the kids to a public or some type of school like that instead of homeschooling so they want to see how summer school would go. Their vlogs are getting boring, there is only so much swimming/hiking video's that I can stand to watch (even though I adore this family) This is probably why they are only vlogging Sat and Sun. I hope they move back and into a larger house, I think that is when I will be interested again.
Look who her mom is. She had no chance of being a "normal mom".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”