Mango Island Momma

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mango Island Momma

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

She needs sunscreen, and so do those kids! Drives me nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

rachelmomma3 wrote:She needs sunscreen, and so do those kids! Drives me nuts!

Same! Especially since they're out all the time
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

There's gotta be some kind of natural sunscreen she can use on herself and the kids. It doesn't matter how dark someone's skin is, everyone can get a sunburn and everyone needs to put sunscreen on if they're going to be spending a lot of time in the sun. Drives me insane how she doesn't see that as an issue
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

dnbunny
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dnbunny »

BornThisWay94 wrote:There's gotta be some kind of natural sunscreen she can use on herself and the kids. It doesn't matter how dark someone's skin is, everyone can get a sunburn and everyone needs to put sunscreen on if they're going to be spending a lot of time in the sun. Drives me insane how she doesn't see that as an issue
Supposedly they're only outside in 30 min increments at the hottest part of the day / take long breaks in the shade / limit sun exposure / never get burned.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

rachelmomma3 wrote:She needs sunscreen, and so do those kids! Drives me nuts!

I know, all of that sun is making her and her husband look old!

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

How old is Elvis? I was watching the home school day video and his handwriting looks horrible for what I estimate to be a 7 year old.
It seems like a nice concept but I'm not agreeing with her homeschooling techniques, it seems to be lacking so much. Plus what she showed is something you can easily do with your kids on a weekend.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Bibu3353 wrote:How old is Elvis? I was watching the home school day video and his handwriting looks horrible for what I estimate to be a 7 year old.
It seems like a nice concept but I'm not agreeing with her homeschooling techniques, it seems to be lacking so much. Plus what she showed is something you can easily do with your kids on a weekend.
He's 5.
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

fossilfinger wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:How old is Elvis? I was watching the home school day video and his handwriting looks horrible for what I estimate to be a 7 year old.
He's 5.
Ah ok. I'll take that back then. He looks and acts older
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Bibu3353 wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
He's 5.
Ah ok. I'll take that back then. He looks and acts older

He's turning 6 next month
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Jeniusm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jeniusm »

This may just be coming from someone who has never been pregnant but Ellen's bump looks huge to me! She must only be about 4 months gone. I know she's had 2 other pregnancies but still. Maybe twins are on the way?
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Jeniusm wrote:This may just be coming from someone who has never been pregnant but Ellen's bump looks huge to me! She must only be about 4 months gone. I know she's had 2 other pregnancies but still. Maybe twins are on the way?

Ellen and I are due within days of each other, I'm also on my third baby and she is a lot bigger than me. Of course every women is different so I don't mean it in a 'there's something wrong with her' kind of way. But most ppl can't even tell I'm pregnant yet. She looks amazing though! Maybe it is twins :)
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jeniusm wrote:This may just be coming from someone who has never been pregnant but Ellen's bump looks huge to me! She must only be about 4 months gone. I know she's had 2 other pregnancies but still. Maybe twins are on the way?
I was thinking that too!!! does she get actual ultrasounds done or just a Doppler every midwife visit?
Jeniusm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jeniusm »

Bananasplit wrote:

Ellen and I are due within days of each other, I'm also on my third baby and she is a lot bigger than me. Of course every women is different so I don't mean it in a 'there's something wrong with her' kind of way. But most ppl can't even tell I'm pregnant yet. She looks amazing though! Maybe it is twins :)
Considering she's so slim I was surprised at how big her bump was. But you're right, she looks incredible - pregnancy definitely suits her!
Also, congratulations :) <3
Jeniusm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jeniusm »

blackroses wrote:
I was thinking that too!!! does she get actual ultrasounds done or just a Doppler every midwife visit?
I'm not sure. I'm fairly certain in her announcement vlog she said she'd seen a midwife and heard the baby's heart beat but considering her stance of medicine and doctors I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't get ultrasounds. Would you be able to tell from a Doppler if there were two heartbeats?

**Edited because despite having an English degree I apparently can't spell**
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's really difficult to find twins with a Doppler and would make sense if she didn't know if she didn't have an u/s
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder why she disabled the comments on her new Christmas video...

rachel337
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rachel337 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:I wonder why she disabled the comments on her new Christmas video...

She showed Sandy fully nude in it so maybe she was getting comments about it idk.. Poor kid.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Kind of weird that their entire Christmas dinner was a soup and a stew.

The boys seem really skinny. Their bellies look like they're sucked in. I'm not sure if that's normal for kids their age.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

rachel337 wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:I wonder why she disabled the comments on her new Christmas video...

She showed Sandy fully nude in it so maybe she was getting comments about it idk.. Poor kid.
Ah yes. Probably. Comments are back on, nothing negative only praise of course.
You would think with YouTube cracking down she would be smart enough to not post her naked kid...

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
rachel337 wrote:

Ah yes. Probably. Comments are back on, nothing negative only praise of course.
You would think with YouTube cracking down she would be smart enough to not post her naked kid...

You guys are acting like she didn’t blur our the 1 second of him being naked in the background lol.

Return to “I-P”