Lily Petals World

ecf997

Lily Petals World

Unread post by ecf997 »

Does anyone watch this family? I think they're pretty sweet, I've only watched a couple of their vlogs but I really enjoy them so far. I'm surprised they don't have a thread here, they've got around 75k subscribers.

They're an interracial couple (mother is Korean, father is Kenyan) with two little girls. Their vlogs are mostly in Korean but have subtitles. Both parents are fluent in English, and their daughters (One is 4, the other is 2... I think) are in the process of learning as they attend an American school.

Their vlogs are pretty interesting, they talk a lot about being interracial and what it's like for them and their kids, and just cute family stuff. I recommend checking them out, they post every Tuesday and Friday.
ohnogurl
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lily Petals World

Unread post by ohnogurl »

I only watch their vlogs every once in a while and to be honest, Lily kind of annoys me with her parenting. I feel like she is one of those moms who doesn't care how rampant their child acts in public. But that being said, I love the fact that she makes videos about being an interracial couple and both of their cultures.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MandyJ »

Just found her. Her car seat safety is abysmal. First her 2 year old in a booster seat not a 5 pt harness? Then their seat belts way loose on the airplane. And when the girls were kissing each other on the plane it was sooo creepy. Why the hell wouldn't she edit that out??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pattys
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pattys »

I found them and having been watching their vlogs. What is she addressing in this latest vlog? Her and James had an argument on one of the vlogs? He didn't appear on video in today's vlog
JustADream
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustADream »

Anybody seen that they're divorced now šŸ‘€
JustADream
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustADream »

Any thoughts about the drama that her and James got going on now?

Return to ā€œI-Pā€