Ilovebeingamommy

Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ilovebeingamommy

Unread post by Tinaki_t »

On her last video, she put a blanket to hold the baby's bottle with the milk and she continued doing the video...wtf??? Just stop and feed the poor baby 5 minutes! I have seen during the years a lot of stupid things she has done with the children.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

I noticed that too. She doesn’t seem super attached to Ember from what she’s shown.

Emma whining about the boys getting a bigger bed, even though they share it. telling her mom that she always falls out of bed and Liz ignores her to TWERK FOR THE CAMERA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:11 am I noticed that too. She doesn’t seem super attached to Ember from what she’s shown.

Emma whining about the boys getting a bigger bed, even though they share it. Image telling her mom that she always falls out of bed and Liz ignores her to TWERK FOR THE CAMERA.

I think the only child she has much of an attachment with is her first girl because she has been able to live out her dreams of treating her like a doll and puppet. The new baby is another girl for her to do that shit to/with, but it’s nowhere near as exciting. She really needs therapy. She acts like she’s fifteen while simultaneously living out her “cool” girl dreams through her five year old.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Lalalilylove wrote:
FueledByIcedCoffee wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:11 am I noticed that too. She doesn’t seem super attached to Ember from what she’s shown.

Emma whining about the boys getting a bigger bed, even though they share it. Image telling her mom that she always falls out of bed and Liz ignores her to TWERK FOR THE CAMERA.

I think the only child she has much of an attachment with is her first girl because she has been able to live out her dreams of treating her like a doll and puppet. The new baby is another girl for her to do that shit to/with, but it’s nowhere near as exciting. She really needs therapy. She acts like she’s fifteen while simultaneously living out her “cool” girl dreams through her five year old.
She seems to have some sort of connection with Ezra, IMO because he looks like her.

Also, has anyone else noticed Ember looks a little... Off? I didn’t watch when Ethan was a baby (I don’t actually know if there’s videos of that) so maybe she looks more like him?
She just doesn’t look much like Ezra or Emma.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

She has a picture of Emma getting her nails done with the mask BELOW her nose. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Completely defeats the purpose.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Ugh. I’m all for parents raising their kids to be confident but she’s raising Emma to be a cocky kid. She’s going to be the mean girl in high school that judges you for wearing last years clothes, and says ‘oh, you don’t have thousands of Instagram followers? We can’t be friends’

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:37 am Ugh. I’m all for parents raising their kids to be confident but she’s raising Emma to be a cocky kid. She’s going to be the mean girl in high school that judges you for wearing last years clothes, and says ‘oh, you don’t have thousands of Instagram followers? We can’t be friends’

Agreed!! She already kind of acts like she is better than everyone. I’m a preschool teacher and have honestly never met a child that young with such pressure to be “popular”. Craziness. Also Liz posted another photo of Emma wearing the mask wrong.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

On her newest video, for Emma’s birthday, she got a fake nail kit (and Liz fake whines asking why she’s growing up so quick as if she doesn’t know) and then shows that she got her an eyeshadow palette because ‘she’s never owned one before’ SHE’S 6. What does she need makeup for?
Every parent and kid is different but I don’t think it’s right to let your kids grow up thinking they need makeup to be pretty. My mom taught us that and it was to the point I wouldn’t leave my bedroom without a full face of makeup, even if it was just to make breakfast.

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Ugh, the newest video is making me loathe Emma even more. Her mom hands her the next present and she rips it from her hand. And then when Liz is holding the baby, Emma jumps and pushes her some.
I know it’s all from their parenting, but she is one of the brattiest kids I’ve ever seen and I would honestly be ashamed.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

My daughter turns 7 in a few days and I got her a fun kids eyeshadow palette with bright colors. I rarely wear makeup so I doubt she will grow up to be superficial - was it like an urban decay palette or something? I got my daughter a mermaid lip smackers palette or something like that (can’t remember the brand name). I got her first play palette for her when she was 5.
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

I feel so bad about Ethan....such a cute and shy boy, who never get love and attention from his mom,because she is to busy ,popping babies for videos and shaking her ass in Tik Tok. She is a toxic mother....
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Few things I have observed with her over time:

1. She is gradually losing the head over her shoulders. I kind of really liked her when she hd only Ethan and Emma. I gave her the benefit of doubt for having come from a disturbing childhood to becoming a young mom and being pretty invested in her family.But as and when she started getting knocked up more and more she is losing shit. Now it is all about buying unnecessary shit, posing for pictures and glamorizing her little kid (which sickens me like hell)
I am thinking she is slowly turning into the kind of woman her mom was. Popping multiple kids close together, with no significant education, zero work experience. I have told this before, if her husband were to leave her she would be on streets. For the mental health of kids she should stop acting.dressing like a whore. Yes. I use that word and don't regret it. Her acting this way makes her girls grow up to be insecure shallow woman. She is over compensating for her crappy childhood and living her dreams through Emma. That little brat annoys the fuck out of me. She is the kind of kid I dread my kids to become. And how the heck do they afford to live like this on a single income with almost half a dozen kids? eg-shopping at Zara
And who else feels Ember looks a little odd? Something looks off with that baby. May be that's why she is not too much into her
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

Agree with all the above...I think the baby girl its just looks like her family, she looks like Liz sister...she has a very weird face too....
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^ Yes, it i safe to say Liz has won the lottery in looks department out of all her siblings.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Man Ezra has a rotten tooth and a mouth infection. That hair should be cut al s o. The infection is something not to play with.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:53 pm Man Ezra has a rotten tooth and a mouth infection. That hair should be cut al s o. The infection is something not to play with.

her kids dental hygiene is very questionable. When Ezra and Emma were little, she would make them lay on carpet and simply smooth the brush in their mouths and would give them a milk bottle to bed. Like they were both above 1 year of age. So not surprised at all.
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

So, she leave her kids away to do stupid tik tok videos and take pictures of the baby and when other adults are concerned and check on her kids ,its "mommy shaming" and she plays the victim role! Wtf???? 🙄also her husband is super stupid that's why he stays with her.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

She is a total narcassist. Dancing around like a fool while her kids are God knows where. Enough already chick.

THC963
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC963 »

There’s this tiktok of her “twerking” while holding her baby and the poor child is all flopping around as she’s shaking her ass.

I used to really like her a lot back when she just had Ethan and Emma and now she’s so narcissist and annoying....

Like her caption says...”poor baby”

1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

I thought her sister was married to a man after Liz had reposted a post of her adopting a child.

Return to “I-P”