Ilovebeingamommy

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Ilovebeingamommy

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Y'all I played her black Friday video and not one of her ads played. Not a smart moving buying so much expensive gifts liz. That yt money is going to start dwindling. She must be freaking out.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk
Aww she's pregnant again here we go again

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

elvisandrocky49 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Y'all I played her black Friday video and not one of her ads played. Not a smart moving buying so much expensive gifts liz. That yt money is going to start dwindling. She must be freaking out.

Aww she's pregnant again here we go again

Poor Ethan and Ezra :( I hope it’s another boy. She doesn’t need another little girl to exploit. Also this explains the nice gift for Ethan this year - to keep him out of her hair while she focuses on the other two and being pregnant. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

I’m torn - if this kid looks like Eric, she’ll treat it the same as Ethan. But if it looks like her, she’s going to love it and Ethan will definitely be forgotten.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Ew yuck I unsubscribed. This baby and the Ezra are the definition of youtubers having babies for subscribers

NoeyRoseyHello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NoeyRoseyHello »

Eric kneW he didn’t want anymore kids, not only did he verbally say it multiple times but as much as he works his face says it(he’s always tired)...he either should’ve got a vasectomy or used condoms. That girl is pressed for a football team & I don’t understand it. And she just got rid of the mini van for that small suv which barely fits the 3 they have. I thought she was on birth control...? Or did I miss when she got it removed...?
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Anyone notice she changed her channel name? Guess she cant be her alter ego (ilovebeingamommytoemma&ezzie) because those youtube rules are changing. Dont know how she will make money off of #4 when she wont be able to record him/her as much .. I'm sure she'll be the next one pushing an MLM considering most yt moms have started.

NoeyRoseyHello
Amateur
Amateur

Lillouiepooie wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:47 pm Anyone notice she changed her channel name? Guess she cant be her alter ego (ilovebeingamommytoemma&ezzie) because those youtube rules are changing. Dont know how she will make money off of #4 when she wont be able to record him/her as much Image.. I'm sure she'll be the next one pushing an MLM considering most yt moms have started.

Yup! All her subscribers were in the comments complaining when she did it
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Her insta story of the kids dancing is sad. She’s focused on emma, films Ethan for 2 seconds, then spends the rest of the clip moving the camera away from him to film Emma

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Her insta story of the kids dancing is sad. She’s focused on emma, films Ethan for 2 seconds, then spends the rest of the clip moving the camera away from him to film Emma Image

Another one I unsubscribed. Liz gone,No gone and Tara. I can't with these idiots anymore

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Remember when moms would pop out kids like pez dispensers because they wanted a big family and not to film for a quick buck?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

smom12 wrote:Remember when moms would pop out kids like pez dispensers because they wanted a big family and not to film for a quick buck?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

She is a big bore.

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

I’ve been a lurker on this board but did anyone see her husbands reaction to this pregnancy. He was not happy at all. I don’t know why she would even post that.
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

Omg why did she get pregnant again! Her husband did not want anymore children! She’s probably been “ trying” for awhile
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ilovebeingamommy

Unread post by Amelia322 »

How could they be so surprised? Like yiur husband is jizzing inside you, you’re bound to get pregnant at some damn point. I don’t get people at ALL! And they have 4 pregnancies already one more on The way how can they be shocked???!

I’m sorry but I don’t feel sorry for the husband. He knew what he was doing when he chooses to finish inside her lmfao!!!

He doesn’t look happy at all then his dumb ass she be taking precautions because his dumb wife is SOOO HAPPY to be pregnant again.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow that was so cringey when she told Eric. He was so emotionless - it was almost more cringey than when Britney told Ean about Harlow. He almost seemed pissed meanwhile she is being weird and fake crying tears of joy.

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Wow that was so cringey when she told Eric. He was so emotionless - it was almost more cringey than when Britney told Ean about Harlow. He almost seemed pissed meanwhile she is being weird and fake crying tears of joy.

That man was not happy at all. She's kissing him and he's like wtf.lol she's so stupid.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ilovebeingamommy

He even shook his head no before asking where the camera is Image
This was his face for most of the video lmfao She is just an awful person. I swear she is one of the most fake moms on YT. ETA I don’t feel bad for him - he is in the medical field and knows how babies are made.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 97c240.jpg[/IMG]

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah I was just gonna say. Like dude. You don’t know how baby happy she is? I’m sure she must have been dropping hints. Come on now. You nut in a woman, high chance. You should have pulled out.

Good luck with that tho.

Oh and also her voice is still nails on a chalkboard to me. Y’all who watch her are real MVPs.

THC963
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC963 »

Eric’s face made me so uncomfortable cus I could literally FEEL how unhappy he was meanwhile Liz is over here “I’m so happy!” Every 10 seconds of the video lol
And then the part where she says “you know how I take a pregnancy every other month just because?” She knows damn well she’s been trying to get pregnant again....she wasn’t taking those pregnancy tests “just because”.
Eric must be real stupid to not see that one coming.
Can’t wait to see her get fat again though 😂
NoeyRoseyHello
Amateur
Amateur

I’m just getting caught on on videos & I see she turned the comments off lol wish I could read them bad boys 😂😂

Return to “I-P”