Ilovebeingamommy

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ilovebeingamommy

Unread post by marshmellow »

Just started watching her. What do y'all think about her ?

I think she is very pretty and keeps it simple, which is good. But I do think she copies Britney a little ? :?
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ilovebeingamommy

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I think she's great I don't think its copying Britney so much as the YouTube style spotless white house decorated with pintrest inspired target decor.
Dil , routine, cleaning, haul video are most popular get most views.
Not knocking the style at all . I couldn't maintain it.
And I think she's even younger than brit wasn't her last b day 22? but she doesn't complain like brit and continually seek validation for every task achieved .
plus doesn't her husband work nights?
her son in particular is adorable

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

She's very sweet. I think she just turned 22? So young. Her husband is older? They seem to have a very nice life. I like her routine videos. She definitely lives that perfect housewife life. Nothing wrong with that, I would live that way too of I could :)
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Good for her if she really has that perfect life ! But I thought the same about many YT moms just to realize that it was just a show.

Anyways is she portuguese ? Just curious. Also where is her husband ? What's her intro ??
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I think he works at night and sleeps during the day. I've seen him in a few videos. I think he is the camera man sometimes too.

I wanna know what he does for a living so that they can afford such a nice home at their young age. (Idk how old he is though).
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hmm so many points to bitch about already. For starters - why would you brush and floss your kids teeth only to feed them milk in sippy cups as they sleep ? Super cool.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sadie wrote:I think he works at night and sleeps during the day. I've seen him in a few videos. I think he is the camera man sometimes too.

I wanna know what he does for a living so that they can afford such a nice home at their young age. (Idk how old he is though).
I think he is a respiratory therapist.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

sadie wrote:I think he works at night and sleeps during the day. I've seen him in a few videos. I think he is the camera man sometimes too.

No wonder she awkwardly stares at the camera sometimes lol.

I like her cleaning videos and the kids are so cute. She's not very well spoken though. I tried to watch one of her story time videos and couldn't get through it. She kept stammering, mumbling and it seemed like she had a hard time finding her words.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Could she please stop baby talking to her kids. They are too old for that. No wonder Ethan and Emma are so behind in speech.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Watched a video where her daughter started dance class. She has like no hair and she tried to force it to stay up in a bun by using mousse. Wth lol.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I dnt really watch anymore I found her all for her daughter and the little boy is so cute .
Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

Her draw my life was interesting. I always take those with a little bit of a grain of salt, but it definitely seems like she's been through a lot. I don't think I've watched any of her other videos so I have no idea why I was subscribed to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Yeah wow, what a life she has had. That's a really sad upbringing, but they are doing a great job at not continuing that life for their kids.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I actually really like her. She seems like a good mom, and I've never had a problem watching her (some people get boring after a while)

karlamendozan20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karlamendozan20 »

Are her kids potty trained I remember a few videos back her daughter pooped in her swim suit
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I dont think Emma is potty trained yet.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She's probably my favorite YouTube mom! I do think it's a little crazy that they planned Emma so soon after Ethan when she was only like 19/20? I wonder if they're trying for another baby since her miscarriage :(
rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:She's probably my favorite YouTube mom! I do think it's a little crazy that they planned Emma so soon after Ethan when she was only like 19/20? I wonder if they're trying for another baby since her miscarriage :(
I really like her too. She's a good mom so it's not too crazy to me that she didn't wait too long to have Emma. It's crazy to me when it's other YT moms you can't even handle one. *cough Kyra and Keren

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I know all YouTube moms copy each other but Liz is really bugging me - she almost completely rips off Britney. Her new video is titled "sharing the tough times too!" I remember Britney posting one with almost an identical title: "Showing the hard times too!" It's just annoying.

Her house is so completely white - even worse than Britney's. I hope she adds some color soon.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^ Yes OMG thankyou. I know she copies Britney A LOT. Mentioned it earlier too.

Also her dressing sense throws me off. She dresses like she is what ? 15, 16 ?

Return to “I-P”