Knorpp and South | Part 1

SnarkySam
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Knorrp and South

Unread post by SnarkySam »

And now they want to buy a boat because some boating website (who sponsored this vid) contacted them and said the "Knorpps need a boat" :argh:

They signed up to join a boat club - i wonder how much use they are going to get out of this membership - isn't it nearly fall there? won't it get cold to out in the boat?

Here Australia you need a boat licence to drive a boat so you know all the water rules - don't know if its the same in the USA...

it annoyed me how she was tossing groceries into the cart at Costco

It annoyed me more that they showed Eve in just a towel getting her hair dried - we didn't need to see that :*&^%:
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

SnarkySam wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:21 pm And now they want to buy a boat because some boating website (who sponsored this vid) contacted them and said the "Knorpps need a boat" :argh:

They signed up to join a boat club - i wonder how much use they are going to get out of this membership - isn't it nearly fall there? won't it get cold to out in the boat?

Here Australia you need a boat licence to drive a boat so you know all the water rules - don't know if its the same in the USA...

it annoyed me how she was tossing groceries into the cart at Costco

It annoyed me more that they showed Eve in just a towel getting her hair dried - we didn't need to see that :*&^%:
Boating licenses are required here in the US as well. I know in my state it’s required in school. We all took voters safety classes around age 12, but my state is surrounded by water, and being on the lakes is something most kids do from an early age here.

Where they live, it stays warm longer- they could potentially have a couple of months left before it’s too cold to boat.

I live in a northern state, and my parents usually keep their boat in the water until mid October. Yeah, we bot with sweatshirts and blankets on, but we still use it as long as we can.
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

SnarkySam wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:21 pm
It didn't show any more than if Eve was wearing a bathrobe.
gibberish
Informer
Informer

The Boat Club - didn't they say something about boats being available in Florida? - Road Trip!
chrisb332
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chrisb332 »

Did anyone see Megan shove eve off of her when going down the water slide? Also Eve came up to give megan a hug, megan was in her swimsuit and about to swim, and she told Eve not to hug her because she was wet. Just kinda rubbed me the wrong way.
1Poodle1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1Poodle1 »

chrisb332 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:39 pm Did anyone see Megan shove eve off of her when going down the water slide? Also Eve came up to give megan a hug, megan was in her swimsuit and about to swim, and she told Eve not to hug her because she was wet. Just kinda rubbed me the wrong way.
Yes, I saw it. Eve was a little afraid and wanted to hold on to her mom. She got shoved off. That woman is not a good mom.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

1Poodle1 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:04 pm
chrisb332 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:39 pm Did anyone see Megan shove eve off of her when going down the water slide? Also Eve came up to give megan a hug, megan was in her swimsuit and about to swim, and she told Eve not to hug her because she was wet. Just kinda rubbed me the wrong way.
Yes, I saw it. Eve was a little afraid and wanted to hold on to her mom. She got shoved off. That woman is not a good mom.
She's so cold!
I couldn't help but wonder if Mike was embarrassed to be out in public with her (Costco video) with that stupid rag on her head.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

Easy Family Dinner Vlog:

Again in the Van Mike had no idea what Eve was saying and Eve had to repeat over and over what she was saying until one of her sibling was able to work out what she wanted - how frustrating for her!

There was a awkward moment where Pearl didn't seem to want to hug Peter and Asher (and vice versa) and Mike pushed they boys to hug her so one of the boys was left with his arms opened while she rejected his hug.

Again Megan tells us she used to bake her own bread - does she want pats on the back for something se used to do years ago.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I would bet one of the reasons Pearly doesn’t want hugs is because it’s painful to have a her back squeezed. She also seems super shy and introverted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gibberish
Informer
Informer

What a pair of jackasses!! They could no more homestead than I could fly!
Care2Share
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Care2Share »

Now Meg wants to buy property to build a house on. It’s two hours from where they are staying now. How will they manage this with Daniel trying to go to college? This is just a huge project for Megan. Once they are done building and spending a million dollars, she will need change again. It must be completely exhausting being married to her. And just how many “date nights” do they have each week? Seems like an easy excuse to make Esther babysit for them so they can run around chasing Megan’s latest craving. She actually makes having 9 kids look easy because she does nothing. The younger kids seem to be starving for affection.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

These people are going to end up broke and scrambling. I know Megan dreams of being a reality TV star but not only does she possess absolutely no charisma, her family is also quite boring. You can tell most of the kids just want to be left alone.

One of the younger sons, Peter(?), has always had unkempt hair. I assumed it was just neglect, but is Megan having it cut to match her weird pompadour thing she’s got going on? Poor kid.
HopeFloats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopeFloats »

Second to last video Megan says she stopped baking her own bread and such because blah, blah, blah with one of the reasons being "we brought home three more kids"...Brought home???

Today's video they want a homestead???!!! Megan says she has always dreamt of this. Just two summers ago she sounded pretty sure they would travel the world indefinitely. Then it was just travel part-time. A homestead would be work and not allow for much travelling. And didn't they leave what was basically a mini farm in Washington to move to N.C. before they started travelling full-time?

I change my mind a lot too. But all these things I dream up, I don't actually do. I just think oh, it would be nice to move here or there, or do this or that for a career. And even if I did all of the things my mind dreams up, I would not be affecting so many other people, as I have no kids.
sunnyshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunnyshine »

Based on her outfit and overall appearance in the searching for a homestead part of video; she doesn't just love Elijah and Andrew the most... she wants to BE them. LOL. With the same haircut and plaid shirt...
sunnyshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunnyshine »

Care2Share wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:40 pm Now Meg wants to buy property to build a house on. It’s two hours from where they are staying now. How will they manage this with Daniel trying to go to college? This is just a huge project for Megan. Once they are done building and spending a million dollars, she will need change again. It must be completely exhausting being married to her. And just how many “date nights” do they have each week? Seems like an easy excuse to make Esther babysit for them so they can run around chasing Megan’s latest craving. She actually makes having 9 kids look easy because she does nothing. The younger kids seem to be starving for affection.
Honestly, how do they always seem to have a date night?
Ellawitt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ellawitt »

“Searching for our homestead,” honestly is this video one big joke? Logistically, the Knorpp Family building their own homestead in Boone, NC is not possible with the life style Megan supposedly wants... to be able to travel. Boone, NC is an 1:30 hours away from a regional airport, the closest international airport is Charlotte, which is over 2 hours away, and if they want to take the RV somewhere for the weekend, the closest Interstate is one hour away. Oh and since apparently their new hobby is going to be boating, they’ll have to drive 45 minuets to get to a lake. To top it all off, a Costco or Sam’s Club is 1:30-2 hours away from Boone. Guess Megan will be living her homestead dream by cooking all the time instead of buying ready made food from Costco.
1Poodle1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1Poodle1 »

This is another crazy whim she'll be tired of as soon as they move. Well after she shops non-stop for 3 months decorating the house. She complains now about the kids always needing/wanting to go somewhere and not enough drivers. What's going to happen when they live outside of Boone? The kids will be so far away from things to do they will end up very isolated. She is so incredibly selfish she probably hasn't given them a thought.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Care2Share wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:40 pm Now Meg wants to buy property to build a house on. It’s two hours from where they are staying now. How will they manage this with Daniel trying to go to college? This is just a huge project for Megan. Once they are done building and spending a million dollars, she will need change again. It must be completely exhausting being married to her. And just how many “date nights” do they have each week? Seems like an easy excuse to make Esther babysit for them so they can run around chasing Megan’s latest craving. She actually makes having 9 kids look easy because she does nothing. The younger kids seem to be starving for affection.
She behaves like she's in a long manic phase.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

I felt a little sorry for Mike when they were doing the boat training. He had been so excited about the boat thing and I thought maybe he was going to finally get to do something for himself. Alas, no, he just got to film Meghan in charge of the boat!
If I were Daniel, I would seriously be refusing to go to Boone with them. He has a job, a college place and a life. I hope he gets out of it as soon as he’s 18. It’s almost like she sabotages his life.
I don’t particularly like the town we live in. It’s not where my husband and I grew up, but it’s where my children grew up. Their lives are grounded here - it’s where they went/ still go to school. Their friends are here. It’s where they grew up and where they identify themselves as from. For me, that’s important and that’s why I wouldn’t take them away from it.
I always thought it was just her but in the last vlog, I am beginning to think he’s every bit as mad as she is!

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

This whole new thing of hers is crazy. They really have no idea what living in such a secluded place would be like. She just too manic to stay on a homestead with all her kids. She likes to shop and travel too much. She has said how she would be glad when school started and all the neighborhood kids weren’t over all the time. She wants her kids to be isolated and without friends.
I wonder what she thinks about how far it will be to church, since that’s all she allows.

I too hope Daniel gets out when he turns 18. I think he’s probably the most social of them all. Her complaining again about having to drive kids... isn’t it just Daniel and Esther? Why can’t she and mike take them? Oh wait, that means queen Megan would have to actually do something.

That other YouTube family, our tribe of many, those kids are so well adjusted and so very smart. Those two parents put a lot of effort into raising their kids. She runs a very tight homeschool, the kids take music and have a lot of friends. She really plans her meals and it’s not just thrown together slip that Megan does. Megan always is saying, we have 9 kids... here’s another family also with 9 (another on the way) that they work together exact polar opposite of the knorpps.

Return to “I-P”